BETRAYAL

BETRAYAL

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11-06-30-33.png (1920x1080, 887K)

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphia.adl.org/
nynj.adl.org/
dc.adl.org/
atlanta.adl.org/
connecticut.adl.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Qrd

It got flipity flopped right back on them though. It was a solid move in the end.
Im seeing the J word dropped all over the pewdiepie sub like it's nothing.

Blaming anything on the Js is like blaming it on the Ns, so it's good progress

ADL is blackmailing Pewds

ADL is blackmailing Pewds

Attached: 1568145964363 (1).png (2872x6240, 938K)

what about the Fs?

Attached: 1568145986744 (1).png (2696x6264, 1.23M)

WE MUST DESTROY THE ADL TO FREE PEWDS!!!!!!!!!

and ourselves...

Attached: 1529453461225.jpg (388x443, 151K)

marketing fake outrage
hot responses
youre a fag

the fags?

>does it on the eve of 9/11

I sense foul play either this whole thing is a scam orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Pewdiepie has been bought.

Attached: 1568146008354.png (2832x5818, 1.48M)

Attached: 1568146040413.png (960x806, 150K)

he's kissing the ring so he can move on with his life and not be harrassed, whats the big deal/?

yes the faggots

I think the drama just got too hot for Pewdiepie. He is going to quit youtube once he has a kid so just leave him alone.

pol is just dindunuffining pewds at this point

Attached: 153717117339.gif (320x240, 1.71M)

The vast army of 9yo must be mustered and he’s the one to do it. Gamers rise up!

You're an idiot. Google openly supports Palestine.
Pewdiepie gives 50k of Google money to Israel.
This isn't a betrayal, its a statement.

and do what watch hundreds of hours of minecraft playthroughs?
he's an awkward swedish dork, what's wrong with you people

The ADL demanded Pewdiepie pay them $50k as tribute.
Instead they accidentally redpilled 100 million 9 year olds.

Attached: 1568173301184.jpg (680x671, 129K)

Did he really do this today, September the 10th 2019? If so that's based as fuck, the hot topic going into 9/11 is Jews.

Pewdiekike hahahaha

I suspect Youtube might have made the donation on his behalf. Pewds is kind of the face of their company and after Tarrant gunned down those muzzies with the Subscribe to Pewdiepie rifle they felt the need to make some gesture to mollify our Jewish overlords and a $50,000 donation to ADL fits the bill.

Attached: Open Your Eyes People.png (1422x800, 845K)

Attached: KreiaArt.jpg (327x479, 18K)

threadly reminder that the ADL gave a masterlist on who should get shoahd on youtube

Attached: IMG_20190830_072451.png (820x1397, 1.6M)

Selling your soul for little peace means you deserve neither.

bro, it's 50k, he makes that on like 1 video

It’s not about the money, it’s about submission.

he didn't want to do it

Attached: Screenshot (9).png (887x449, 327K)

he is still our guy

Attached: Screenshot (11).png (350x651, 190K)

Attached: Screenshot (13).png (1366x317, 25K)

>It’s not about the money, it’s about submission.
have you ever had an actual job or lived in the real world at all?
life is about bargains and compromise to make forward progress, it's a give and take
you can't strut around puffing your chest out at every adversary you dim cunt

To clarify: It’s a hoax created by trolls to generate controversy. Confirmed by Sive and pinned message in subreddit post, which contains links to more proof. Not blackmail. The reason the comments are deleted is because the algorithm thinks it’s spam..

God I love E Michael Jones

>ADL tried to deplatform pewdiepie in 2016
>harasses companies like disney to try to get them to drop their contracts with him
>they succeed
>loses millions of dollars in deals with big companies as a result
>fast forward a few years
>ADL is now partnered with youtube and acts as the content police, deciding what is and isn't acceptable for youtube
>given the full power to shut down even large channels and has done so numerous times already
>suddenly pewdiepie decides it's a good time to give the ADL $50,000
>people start commenting about how strange it is that he'd donate to people who so openly and vehemently hate him
>all of the comments are being deleted within minutes of being posted
>comments for the video set to sort by new by default instead of top comments
In the end, pewdiepie rewarded the ADL for their scummy behavior & harassment of himself, and he did so in a humiliating way in front of his audience of millions of people.

great job user... may god protect you at all times

Attached: Knights-Templar_burning-of-Molay.jpg (300x400, 47K)

>and he did so in a humiliating way in front of his audience of millions of people.
he literally paid them to go away
like paying a parking ticket instead of taking it the the supreme court - he has nothing to lose and everything to gain

Check his Insta guys, He posted Yukio Mishima's Signiture only seven hours ago.
Mishima is /ourguy/ so its gotta be a call for help on his youtube blackmail

why do people even care about this retard?

But why would he mention it in his video? Why would they have him mention them? If I were a sleazy manipulative organization I'd want to keep the money exchange under the table.
Do you think that he made it public on his 100 mil sub special so that everyone could see and let it be known that he is being black mailed? Or could the ADL possibly have made him do it as an arrogant form of humiliation?
Him also posting Yukio Mishima's signature on his insta story seems to be like a lowkey dog whistle.

Attached: wp2263992.jpg (2000x1200, 192K)

Because he is based, unlike you who circumcise your children, where is your 4skin mutt?

All one day before 9/11
I don't know user, I'm watching this unfold just like you are.

For anyone uniformed in Japanese shit this is Yukio Mishima's signiture

all it takes is one kid to point out something that every other kid immediately recognizes, which has happened. generation zyklon is pissed, just as if say, tucker carlson came out today and was fairly obviously forced to donate to the DNC. you bet your ass we'd be like "wtf". the people watching pewdepie know the ADL has been after him for a while now.

Attached: 5o6vfu8r4vwx.png (634x423, 252K)

I feel there is a really good ay tone meme but I just can’t word it well

Just like how there's nothing wrong with paying the mafia protection money, right? This is the exact same sort of deal. The ADL is a criminal organisation that threatens to ruin people's lives if they are not sated.

Cringey conspiracy theory started by some desert sand nigger muslims with memeflags.

Sage these stupid pewdiepie threads.

>Trump donates 32 billion dollars to Israel
B-based Trust the plan!

>Pewdiepie donates 50k to some NGO
Betrayal! F-fucking cuck!

he's a retard

On some old roastie's face

Attached: 1563566652528m.jpg (986x1024, 86K)

Attached: 1568152511357.jpg (1186x616, 109K)

>am too rich to give a fuck
they play their game, we play ours
and you're lunch, shitbird

You rabbi's female?

He's married and a billionaire, dont think that retarded

this. i am muslim and i agree that muslim started conspiracy

>bullly takes your lunch money
>w-well it wasn't that much I'm sure this won't become a routine occurrence
retard

>He's married and a billionaire, dont think that retarded

maybe that's not retarded, but he is, in fact, a retard

You think you can’t live within your principles and not succeed? Wage cuck.

How man subscribers do you have?

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

The rabbi sold my foreskin to be made into anti age cream

oh no youre right bro - he should throw his entire perfect life away to fight an amorphous private foundation with zero upside
or play minecraft all day and fuck his belle delphine look alike girlfriend.. hmmmmmm

whats the timestamp

>Or could the ADL possibly have made him do it as an arrogant form of humiliation?
Of course, that's how Jews operate. They like the Jewishness of their power to be unmentioned, but they also want to humiliate the goyim who serve them.

based

God turned the evil the ADL intended to inflict on their fellow man into good.

Attached: 1567829256548.jpg (766x766, 86K)

if he already has fuck you money whats preventing him from telling them to go pound sand? he cucked pure and simple

> Un-ironically using the term "conspiracy theory"
> Meme flags
Die kikes.

that post was made and pinned by a guy who
1. was not made mod by felix
2. is a mod on most big subreddits "his job is being a reddit mod"
3. those screenshots were taken of a thread that was made after the video went up and after the comments had started check the time faggot
4. a jew on damage control looking for a scapegoat
5.nobody in the subreddit even believes the post so it doesn't confirm anything

and why would felix post this today on his story

>How man subscribers do you have?
is that you measure retardation, retard?

Why would foreeskin cure wrinkles? That's stupid

What happene--
Holy mother of mass redpilling

>Yukio Mishima

He's gonna kill himself, isnt he?

Fuck you I bet you have 20k maximum you poor-cuck

time to doxx Felix?

the only question that matters: is he right to give money to the adl under any circumstances? the answer is no, especially when so many people supported him when they were trying to get him shut down for him to turn around now and endorse their censorship campaign against smaller channels is incredibly scummy. i think this is the beginning of the end for him.

Who says he actually is doing it? Looks like irony to me

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Why raid area 51 if we can raid ADL?

I didn't even see the adl thing. Did he re-upload without the clip?

whot

May have been a poison apple on his part. However, ADL has allegedly scrubbed criticism on him for bending the knee.

Lets say he's not being blackmailed nor coerced. Why is he deciding to donate money to this specific organization right now, and randomly announce it during an ad? Just seems so odd to me.

He seemed so despondent when he was talking about it too.

wouldn't be surprised, honestly. just hope his family recovers well if that ends up being what happens.

he didn't even bring up that the money Honey was giving him helped towards the donation, like most YouTubers do. It was completely out fo nowhere

Remember to report hate crimes to the ADL office in your area.

philadelphia.adl.org/
nynj.adl.org/
dc.adl.org/
atlanta.adl.org/
connecticut.adl.org/

PEWDIEFAGS BTFO

Attached: 1538668533614s.jpg (99x96, 2K)

[email protected]

Attached: 1568123968282.jpg (480x700, 63K)

THERE IS HOPE, SPREAS THE WORD

Attached: FE5FE87C-2C9E-44E6-8FD5-BD375A8A8983.jpg (2048x219, 96K)

Dont look too happy.

Attached: 1568084008979.jpg (960x539, 73K)

Kikes are absolutely seething rn.
Great job, Felix.

Attached: BigMos.jpg (250x250, 10K)

R*DDIT CALLS FOR AID, WHO WILL ANSWER?

Did Pewdiepie spend 50k to redpill his audience about the ADL?

My guess is the ADL has been a pain in Youtubes ass for a year now, preasuring Google, using their contacts, gathering donors, and threatening lawsuits, and generally raising a stink that threatens Youtubes ability to remain a free speech platform. This is because Youtube did not ban Pewdiepie when they demanded it.

>If you protect Nazis you must be a Nazi

Youtube wants to move back to its more successful and respected free speech model but they have to pacify the ADL.

They contact Pewds and discuss his future on Youtube in the light of making 100 mil subscribers.

>We want to go this direction and have these business ideas
>I am grateful for success, how can help?
>Bend the knee to the ADL and get them off our back.
>This company Honey wants to be advertised on your big 100 mil video, they will make the extortion pay...er donation, to the ADL on your behalf.
>All you have to do is bend the knee publicly.

Pewds agrees to say thank you to Youtube and to secure ostensibly free speech on Youtube by taking the pressure off of them from the ADL.

The ADL does not care about the money. For them it is all about having Pewds publicly kneel. Apologies about the Jew joke is not enough, he must express submission to their organization. Here is why:

1. The battle between the ADL and Pewds is the battle between traditional pre-internet authoritarian censorship groups and the joyful individuality and free speech culture of the internet. Pewds is a symbol for rebellion against groups like the ADL and their push for control of the overton window, what can and cannot be said or done online. The ADL must come out victorious or they will fade into obscurity. They must seize ground on the internet or die.

2. The ADL is beholden to donors who expect them to win fights. If they cannot get Pewds banned and he refuses to express submission, they have lost the fight and donations will dry up. Their donors will not be happy with them.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Yoko is so hot and wholesome I can't even.

Do you have saved the one of the Indian protester on fire of gondor calls for aid?

fake news dont listen

Finally, those Jews are nuts. They literally feel like they are battling evil when fighting "antisemitism". They see everything as black and white, victory or defeat, and will never back down.

They will burn down all of Youtube, and destroy as many as they can, and never stop until Pewdiepie expresses submission and begs forgiveness.

This is to preserve their power over the overton window which, in their mind, is necessary to prevent anodda shoa.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 113K)

it's k, the fans are redpilling everyone.