What are some redpilled podcasts to listen too...

what are some redpilled podcasts to listen too. I need some background noise for farming in WoW classic Can also help redpill my girlfriend who just sits next to me reading dumb facebook posts about animals and daily boohoo nigger got lynched post.

Attached: rape.jpg (513x547, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw
youtube.com/user/JFGariepyVideo
therightstuff.biz/
youtube.com/user/mark318i
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fhGMuwCVKjo
amren.com/category/podcasts/
legacy-wow.com/classic-addons/z-perl-unitframes-quickfix/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's a better idea OP. Quit being a faggot and make a babby (or babbies) with her.

already did

Attached: ciggy.jpg (640x480, 30K)

>WoW classic
>links retail WoW pic
Kys

you underestimate my autism. I dont know why i snapped this.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090119_170326.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

don't play wow blizzard seniors worship satan

>rots brain with video games
>has a bastard child
>too low IQ to form original ideas so he has to suck on other people's opinions like a titty baby
do the world a favor and kill yourself and everyone who shares your faggot genes

> Freedomain (radio?) by Stephan Molyneux
> Asshole consulting by Captain Capitalism
> Redonkulas by Terrence Popp
> Peter Schiff show
Of course, this shows my libertarian (actually AnCap) leaning, but I am sure someone will link conservatives too, like Bill Whittle (or w/e his last name is).

Edward dutton is the cream of the crop as far as raw information is concerned
youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw
TRS hosts a bunch of great shows, TDS and FTN are both solid, The poz button and the people's square are some real A-grade stuff, too.
youtube.com/user/JFGariepyVideo
JF's pretty good if you enjoy highly autistic commentary.
There's plenty more out there, Mark collett's podcast is usually pretty interesting, but i can't be stuffed linking all of them.

Attached: rgearh.jpg (500x500, 97K)

forgot a couple of links, i'm tired.
therightstuff.biz/
youtube.com/user/mark318i

Attached: 1414560161777-1.jpg (379x600, 46K)

Mean and Sober

forgot a link:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fhGMuwCVKjo

Based. What server? I am thinking I want to start with a troll, hunter or shaman.

Tim Pool is good for some background noise.

>he fell for the nostalgia bait
oh no no

Attached: 1543217339.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

Whats your nameplate addon?

what else am i suppose to use for background noise. shitty music from pre 60s, more jewtube videos? I dont know maybe i like hearing other peoples opinions.

Attached: 59c864f245d2a027e83c0510.jpg (620x447, 25K)

Do you guys listen to the AmRen podcast? it's well worth a listen, with Jared Taylor and the wondrous PK. It's a nice change of pace from TRS, Nick Fuentes, or the similar.

Attached: jared taylor sax.jpg (684x822, 72K)

Ignore him, get married if you have a kid bro and just enjoy life. Listen to the amren podcast

Radio Derb.

mankrik. Shaman for fun, everything else depends on what you want for endgame
zperl
legacy-wow.com/classic-addons/z-perl-unitframes-quickfix/

X-Perl

Cheers. Using Twitch now for classic addons, but is that legacy wow site better?

>mankrik
LF MORE MANKRIK'S WIFE RAID, PST

iunno im old fashioned with addons, I just manually dump them where they belong.

Dan Bongino Podcast is always informative

when you're outside, listen to the sound of nature as you tend to your garden and hunt animals
when you're inside, listen and speak with your children

sound advise i will remember that when she is home from kindergarten

Attached: 1555607821606.jpg (616x736, 27K)

Use American Renaissance - Jared Taylor to redpill her. Also use Lana from Red Ice if you think your girlfriend will listen to females more. Also you MUST marry her or you will destroy her and permanently bluepill her forever. Thots cannot recover from the bluepill.

G O Y T A L K . C O M

Attached: FE7B00EC-37A3-41F0-8F15-AFD48A64087E.png (392x399, 245K)

>pol
>having sex

this is an incel board

>farming in WoW
Just stop. I was hardcore into vanilla WoW. I regret it so much. I spent hundreds and hundreds of hours in the prime of my youth alone in front of a screen farming Mooncloth or other retarded shit. If I had a time machine I would go back in time, bitch slap my former self, and smash the gaming PC.

Make babies, barren thot.

but i already wasted my youth im ready to waste my adult life too until the call to action has sounded. Then i will join the death squads in the great purging. Until then im gonna do whatever the fuck i want. Regarding the bastard child i fully intend to make her give me my own child. Talked her out of fixing herself her dumb parents tried talking her into. Gonna wait till the other little one is old enough to not get jealous of a new baby.

Attached: (you).jpg (677x535, 83K)