The brand new way to screw you

So you're watching YouTube, it's using your costly data buffering as you watch, you get a 6 second add, and everything buffered disappears to start back where the add started. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS.

Attached: How-to-Rank-Your-YouTube-Video-on-Google.png (1280x720, 69K)

I have YouTube premium so that I can use it as a de facto Spotify since all my autistic anime music is on there

Yeet

So get an unlimited data plan

oh I understand. I want to kill these motherfuckers

>226156570
>he gets ads on his kiketube
lmaoing @ (You)

>being this new

Attached: 1562367398133.jpg (500x378, 26K)

>not knowing how to install YouTube adblocking
>even on mobile
Fucking Gen Z incel trash

Ad-block plus you useless cunt.
>or uBlock Origin

>Ad-block plus
aussies are still on 2002 internet era topkeking
>226159201
>being this new

Attached: 1537726462501.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

Extremely rare

Since I'm a good lad, here are some tips for you:
If you're on desktop, use uBlock Origin as an adblocker.
If on mobile, get yourself a Raspberry Pi and install PiHole. It's a DNS server that blocks ads. Point all of your devices' DNS servers to the Pi

There's loads of websites and apps that download Youtube videos for you. Is there no program that just downloads videos for you so you're not actually watching an ad-riddled stream, and then lets you choose afterward wether to keep the file or delete it?

>you're watching YouTube
False premise. I do not watch jewtube.

>pay up, goy
>just use comped third party software, goy
fucking based Brazil IT user.
Hardware solutions are the only solutions.

sure, firefox or derivative running the ublock origin addon to watch add free.
Using the Open Network Stream... function in VLC will allow you to see the direct link to the video (Tools > Media Information > Location) so you can copy it, paste it up in any browser and download the video manually by right clicking and choosing Save As...
Sometimes jewtube blocks this method depending on the video so then resorting to a ripping website is the next best choice

what's an ad, pleb lad
ha hah, I rhyme

I don't have "data rates" and I use an adblocker.
If you suffer from either of these problems then you're fucking retarded.

>I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS

That you're a faggot without an adblocker?

Attached: 1536429129026.png (1080x1080, 549K)

teh only videos i can never watch, never work on any streaming sites or anything else either. so..
usualy ones the user themselves have blocked from being watched on another site while marking them as sign in types.
no i dont use a youtube account. who teh fuck is stupid enough to let them watch you all day? i used to not care, back in 2008 shit. but u think im crazy enough to not sign out now if i use it?

yea
is youtube wasting bandwidth like retards?

Attached: 1558573340140.gif (300x186, 446K)

>you get a 6 second add
WUT

use Vanced you fucking retard

Try this you dumb cunt. download these add-ons in firefox the never watch a youtube ad again. GRAMMERLY GRAMMERLY (honestly, what a useless fucking software that only a retard would buy).

Attached: stupid cunt.png (366x56, 5K)

Look up NewPipe on FDROID