My ex still obsesses over me and blames all her shortcomings on me, even claiming I was her "abuser"...

My ex still obsesses over me and blames all her shortcomings on me, even claiming I was her "abuser". I didn't abuse anyone. Never would, but she seems to be playing the professional victim to get pity. Her sick freak friends encourage this. I haven't seen the bitch since 2012. Why do cunts do this? Why don't they just fuck off and move on?

Attached: 1567216920778.jpg (436x622, 82K)

Literally same, literally. It’s a mix of love and needing to feel justified in insecurity

Is that Ms. Meg?

>am woman
>literally only do this
how new to pussy are you, bruh?

looks like it.

If you haven't seen her in years, how do you know what she's up to in such detail?

This is a good question

Friend told me. They thought it was really sick.

My friends try to update me on my ex. I legit tell them I don't want to know.

>My friends
>Friend
why are you friends with gossipy women?

Not on pol.
Gtfo

You and your make-believe girlfriend can fuck off back to plebbit. Also, not politics

Ignore her..cut ties..get off social media..delete your accounts

hey op whatdya do

>having an ex
absolutely degenerate

This and this
no bump for joo

>Why don't they just fuck off and move on?
Why don't you move on nigger?

>Why don't you move on nigger?
bro if making threads on a european fingerboard construction board doesn't mean he;s totally over it I don't know what does!

My ex tried to do the same, or is still doing it. Even though I left her like 3 times and she wouldn't stop bothering me so I left her and pretended to get with someone else (come to find out she was already talking to someone).

I told her I didn't want to be her reason for having a fucked up life anymore, told her to delete all of my texts and pictures and memories together yet she still acts like I'm the reason she is fucked in the head.

Any of her friends who got to know me see me for who I am, she always would try to censor me from people so they only knew me from what she said. Apparently I'm just manipulative, even though what she was doing was manipulative. Now with the environment set for women they can't be wrong.

The best thing you can do is show everyone that you aren't who she says you are.

>The best thing you can do is show everyone that you aren't who she says you are.
or lean into it and grow a fucking pair, faggot

>My ex still obsesses over me and blames all her shortcomings on me
Because you broke up with her.
See if she had broken up with you, or been the one to really end it, then yea, you may never of heard from her again.

Eventually she will accuse you of rape. I would take steps to protect myself from that, were I you

incel for lyfe!

Yes, that's Meg Mucklebones, played by Doctor Joe from Star Trek with the hot blond chick with big tiddies.
Also here's a nice screencap from that movie.

Attached: Gump order of the universe.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)