If you are atheist and “nothing matters”...

If you are atheist and “nothing matters”, and politicians you disagree with or corporate oppressors haven’t msyeriously gone missing... what a your reason at all for existing or showing up here

Attached: DBC4375C-632C-4B31-A0DA-F206D9DCFC03.png (747x400, 144K)

>If you are atheist and “nothing matters”
What does atheism specifically have to do with this?

>do a mass shooting goy
this shit is even more blatant than usual.

Attached: 1479235999778.jpg (549x395, 25K)

Attached: the_JEWKER.jpg (592x593, 215K)

OK, I guess nothing in this world matters except Jewsus Kike. You win. My jewish pseudophilosophy of looking for a single greater purpose for something as complex as existing and "not finding it", then conveniently finding a certain (((cult))) that affirms such nonsense was defeated (as expected).

Its so bright in here

Its retarded christcuck logic that assumes you need to be part of their cult to be a halfway decent person and not a nigger.

Jew backed Politicians mysteriously going missing is a mass shooting? Fuck off kike

Brazil? No one even cares to control your shithole

Imagine thinking Being a sheep doesn’t makes you a good person

I'm still wondering what atheism specifically has to do with the idea that nothing matters.

Because your exes tend is literally coincidence. And the only possible meaning of it is from dedication to something tangible

>Because your exes tend is literally coincidence
?

Go spread your cyrptokike bullshit somewhere else, phoneposting reddit trash.

MY EYES!! HOLY SHIT MY EYES!!!! WHERE ARE MY SUNGLASSES?!?! WHO TURNED ON THE LIGHTS?!?!

why do you care about 'earthly' politics anyway. worry about your salvation or damnation for afterlife.

t. pagan

There are no atheists, only kikes who hate God and want Satan to win.
Have you ever in your life met an "atheist" who wasn't insanely hateful of a God they CLAIM doesn't exist?

Attached: Atheist belief in God.jpg (747x970, 179K)

God doesn't give life meaning entirely. It's just a crutch for who retards who think it does.

I'm not jewish, I don't believe in a God or satan, I'm not mad or hateful over a thing I lack belief in. I dont say he doesnt exist, though. I just reject a baseless claim.

>literal retard who can't spell existence is going to lecture others on the meaning of life

Is that what he was trying to say?

you can flood my nation with foreigners, rape our women & take our jobs but as long as I go to heaven it's all good, also fuck nihilists who care about nothing, I care about heaven!

I went through an edgy phase against religion, then respected it and now I just think it's fake and gay and mostly a tool for Jews to subvert Whites. The biggest Zionists in the world are Christcucks.

>If you are atheist and “nothing matters”
If you're an atheist your lineage and survival of your family, tribe and race are the only thing that matter. If you're a Christian you live beyond this biological goal to survive as you have an afterlife that's your priority.

There's a reason why white advocates and nationalists throughout history have been irreligious and not Christian while the biggest groups that take part in resettling Africans in European towns have been Christian groups.

Good goy