John Bolton is not going down without a fight

Orange man is used to bullying people, pushing them around, being an egomaniac.

Bolton is an egomaniac in his own right, but has cunning, intelligence, and extremely powerful connections.

Orange man and his band of quirky goons like Javanka have messed with the wrong moustache this time.

Things are going to change for Donald, 'so called' Trump from now on in my view. Bolton is not the kind of man you scorn.

Screencap this. Punished Bolton is incoming.

Attached: John Bolton.jpg (666x666, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfaflnrOkMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I screencapped you, leaf.

Attached: leaf-taint-pimple.png (792x536, 767K)

John "Literally Who?" Bolton.

Already down OP. Press K to kick him.

>Punished Bolton
I'm looking forward to this. May God protect the mullah in Iran

What's he going to do? Tell the NYT that Trump is an idiot? That's been done and will be disregarded. What else do you have?

He can punish Trump by going on fag ass talk shows all day whining about Trump, same as CNN has done for 3 years now. Yawn

>Don Lemon interviews the always lovable and funny Neocon John Bolton and they laugh together at Drumpf!
>Chris Matthews gets a tingle up his leg and you will too when John Bolton joins him during tonight’s Hardball
>Whoopi Goldberg blows John Bolton on today’s episode of The View.

It’s coming.

I screencapped your previous post

Attached: Jews BTFO.png (805x412, 65K)

Are those Israeli threats

It's amazing how the media's sheer hatred of Trump has basically invalidated anything they have to say. They've revealed that they have no objectivity. They'll interview a liberal wanker like Bernie Sanders or a neocon warhawk like John Bolton, and they'll treat them all the same, as members of #TheResistance. Politics don't matter, all that matters is that you hate mean old Donald Trump. Don't they realize people can see through this act?

>Birth Name: John Robert Bolton

>Place of Birth: Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.

>Date of Birth: November 20, 1948

>Ethnicity: Scottish, one eighth Ashkenazi Jewish, German, Northern Irish/Scots-Irish, English

>John’s paternal great-grandfather was a Russian Jewish immigrant. His other ancestry is Scottish, German, Northern Irish/Scots-Irish, and English.

>John’s religion is Lutheran.

One drop.

Orange man bad

Bolton fingered my asshole on a trip to Israel
ama

are you Mike Pompeo?

you got me

Donald?

>John’s paternal great-grandfather was a Russian Jewish immigrant.

Every fucking time. These cryptojews.

Attached: gettyimages-1164625864.jpg (512x342, 33K)

No this is Mike, only kushner has access to Donald's asshole, among other things, unfortunately.

Good job goy, shill for Israel more please

Attached: 1565830575983.jpg (652x826, 140K)

He got canned?

HEY YO ANYONE WANNA BUY SOME YELLOW CAKE?

>John’s religion is Lutheran.
That's almost as bad as being a Jew in and of itself.

So you be sayin that the Mo won't go?

Why would Kushner mess with him?
It makes ZERO sense.

Real men shave their perineum

underrated

it's a trick on us of some sort

>same GOP memeflag shill as before
Even according to one of your own, Einstein, what you kikes keep doing everyday demonstrates that you're insane.

Or maybe OP is just being a butthurt kike and throwing around baseless accusations.
Both Kushner and Bolton are Mishlings.
Trump just happen to dislike one of them since he was being too pushy.

youtube.com/watch?v=IfaflnrOkMU
OP is right. Bolton will strike back. The only question is how. Will he run against him in 2020 like Bill Kristol predicted? Will he lead a coup against him? How will this play out in practical terms?

Attached: stormtroopers.jpg (640x630, 75K)

>Kike get scared more
hahahahahahaha tamlud jews btfo!

Attached: 1568115546267.jpg (759x508, 108K)

>mfw POTUS Bolton

Attached: nuketroll.png (180x180, 77K)

Quit sucking Bolton's ass,
I expect Trump to pick someone even worse. Bolton was disagreeing with Mnuchin and Pompeo, hmmm. They all want war. This may be an election strategy, firing Boplton makes it seem he came to his senses.

Watch Trump will pick an even bigger war hawk but less known. It always gets worse.

Letting John Bolton go is much worse than building no wall and not arresting anyone. Everyone should be seething!