I'm progressive: DEBATE ME

Athletes are exploited.

I'm voting Bernie in 2020 to help my black brothers and sisters.

Attached: 51CORGIY5xL._AC_SY400_.jpg (259x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pnm6TQqYB-w
youtu.be/aGooHl2R_Y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im from lefty pol

I only see pain and hate here. You need live.

Fuck off nigger faggot and then go kys

>make millions of dollars for bouncing a ball
wew lad that exploitation

Nothing to debate kys nigger

damn fags, we got a nigger.

Attached: you-will-always-be-a-nigger-just-in-case-you-2665722.png (500x553, 115K)

You need love

It is a lot of skill and commitment. All works need rights

Only blacks can fix themselves. Greater men than you have tried and learned the truth in Africa.

Being Black there's nothing wrong. I love being Black.

We all came from Africa

>make millions a year
>exploited
???
Are you retarded?

Progressives are neoliberal useful idiots, I bet you want to ban guns too

>bouncing a ball require a lot of skill and commitment
wew lad that hard working

One more reason to boycott sportsball. Sounds good to me.
Sage

There is nothing to discuss with a fucking retard like you. Just shut up and fuck off to reddit.

A/S/L?

>Athletes are exploited.
Ahh yes, willing sportsball players making gazillions of dollars are exploited. Tragic.
>I'm voting Bernie in 2020 to help my black brothers and sisters.
How, exactly, is Bernie helping niggers? By capitulating to their irrationality, he is actually making it worse for them.
He, nor you, obviously have no grasp on the nature of the nigger species.
They've been the way they are for thousands of years. Even shitskin, muzzie, Arab "scholars" detailed it.
>"Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
>Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah, 14th century
>"The Zanj are so uncivilized that they have no notion of a natural death. If a man dies a natural death, they think he was poisoned. Every death is suspicious with them, if a man has not been killed by a weapon."
>Abu Rayhan al-Biruni, India, 1030 AD
I wonder what "merchants" this one was referring to? Hmmm.
>"Their [Zanj] nature is that of wild animals. They are extremely black." "Among themselves [the Sudan] there are people who steal each other's children and sell them to the merchants when the latter arrive."
>Hudud al-`Alam, 982 AD
>"Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj [African Blacks] for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament."
>Jahiz, Kitab al-Hayawan, vol. 2
>"We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions."
>Jahiz, Kitab al-Bukhala (The Book of Misers)

Attached: 1564217017035.jpg (600x796, 60K)

Imagine falling for suck a bait, you truly are american.

The Jews exploit the White man and the Blacsks.

Black women and brothers are your ally

Israel has committed genocide enabled by Trump

I want guns laws similar to switzerland

That has nothing to do with what I said though. Also that's been disproved as science changes all the time.
If blacks as a collective community don't change and live better values then they will forever stay as they are. Their most intelligent leave or at least try and better their communities but even they can't make a dent in the culture.

All forms of gun control is oppression

Attached: A442390E-8782-4B42-B8F6-2C924F3B92D9.jpg (750x741, 86K)

All athletes are unironically exploited by the team owners
sports with salary caps limit how much they have to pay their team
owners want to make as much money off the work of other men as possible, and contracts is how its done
remove salary cap for sports leagues and let lebron get the 100mil contract that he's due

Your kind has invaded reddit. There is so much racism on reddit. People now have complex PTSD (C-PTSD) Just from browsing reddit.

Why should I not come here.

People from here come to reddit and call me a nigger.

I think spectator sports are curcuses with marked up bread, and I would be much happier in a society where no one cared about sports except the participants and their immediate friends and family. This would also naturally preclude exploitation since where professional athletes exist at all, they would be subsidized within the hobby for the advancement of the sport, and would most likely amount to only a basic living stipend.

pretty rich slaves you got there
modern sports is modern day mandigo fighting

There will be more africans aged 18 - 35 than the whole White population soon.

And a lot of Whites are marrying amd having babies with Africans.

The demographics will change the cultures and you will be proven wrong.

You're not a nigger. You're clearly a kike. A long nosed, swindling, subversive, filthy rat faced kike.

Thank you

AM NOT A JEW. i know that jews traded slaves and exploit today

Niggers trade slaves and exploit niggers, every day, right now, this very second.

The jew the the powerful enemy

People of color have no power in society

>I'm voting Bernie in 2020 to help my black brothers and sisters

Voting Democrat doesn't help anyone it just brings ideas like income inequality

youtu.be/pnm6TQqYB-w

youtu.be/aGooHl2R_Y8

>I'm voting Bernie in 2020
No your not. You're voting Biden in the general.

If their genetics are stronger than whites and their culture overall has sway over other races for being more about base urges, then the dominant culture ing he future regardless of race mixing will be as degenerate as they currently are over all. You're a fool and your argumentative skills are lacking severely.

>I want guns laws
Bye, fag. You're a gay nigger faggot.

I see you really like supporting the real racist meme flag ever good for you user you have finally accepted who you truly are non-American

Jews are destroying America for all races.

Yeah but they house niggers. I'm out her in dem fields gettin sunbornt

Attached: cracker.jpg (708x492, 256K)