Straight from Trumps Twitter

This will wind-up the Demotards twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1171631144414208000

Attached: Trump_KAG_2024.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1171631144414208000
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1170546650651271169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WEW

Cool story kid.

President Trump is making his dynasty. So Don Jr will run and eventually Barron Trump will be president one day too.
Which is cool. America needs to stay on top of the world.

he's taking this meme too far desu

2028 sheeeeit

Attached: 3 terms(1).png (2058x814, 288K)

Maybe it's not a meme

Attached: homo_deliciensis_.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

In reality he has gotten this whole term stolen from him.
Media and radical left ruined his first term so he honestly should at least be president from 2016 to 2028.

At this rate, Trump is going to be hour president for at least 16 years.

He will get 3 terms.

Fucking based and checked

Every time I say, "They can't be dumb enough to take this bait."

Happy to be proven wrong.

Attached: fecc494240d0bd037066aa3708bc8c76~2.jpg (1080x778, 122K)

As long as he can still get it up

Attached: stormy-daniels-surprise-birthday-party-for-tito-ortiz-at-pure-night-BYE8RR.jpg (944x1390, 228K)

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1171631144414208000
Gonna be honest, just kinda tired of it all now. Still angry, but in a "Let's go troll the Trumptards" kind of angry.

Likely a nod to Don Jr. running. I wouldn't be opposed. Keep America Great Again!

Didn't Jow Forums like Trump back in 2016 because it aligns with KEK's role as a chaos god? Or am I a newfag?

Attached: 1560977306367.jpg (600x728, 43K)

bigly if true.

>2024
bye bye B'rith

listen to Yanay Boayue II, guys

Attached: 1564542374260.png (616x129, 20K)

>America needs to stay on top of the world.

good goy

Attached: america-fat-gluttony.jpg (300x292, 16K)

REPEAL THE 22ND!!!

WAIT HOL UP.....Stormy Daniels said in her book that Trump had a weird mushroom shaped penis.
Women that have been with Jeffery Epstein said exactly the same thing, his penis was small and shaped like a mushroom.
Is anything this whore has said true or what? Cause it sounds like shes conflating a bunch of shit between her NVIXM associations and Epstein associations and then saying "oh it was definitely Donald."

Based, honestly. If he goes full dictator to get rid of spics I'll enable his ability to be president for life.

t. Prince of America

Attached: 1548293034358.png (361x363, 200K)

What a retard. FDR was elected and served almost FOUR full terms.

I will laugh so hard it will be heard in Guam if the madman actually does it. Any time he talks about it at his rallies, he gives the crowd a chance to go wild before claiming "it's just a meme to bait the media folks, believe me".

The best part is that it's a double-bind. Either they take the bait and look like seething children for us to mock, or they don't, and then he actually takes a 3rd term. All the while the massive crowds are getting increasingly zealous about the third term.

Comfy times desu

Unironically, I'd give him a third term. There are no good candidates in the making, unless Tucker goes full NatSoc and runs as the second coming of Hitler, there's no one else I want to be president.

Attached: no compromise trump lost tucker 2024.jpg (1242x1406, 1.12M)

NXIVM is mk ultra. So it's entirely possible she actually believed that Trump was those things, but they just superimposed him into that frame of reference for her, to create the necessary false memories.

Attached: rainere nxivm mkultra illuminati.jpg (1247x818, 510K)

Pretty gay larp. Tucker Carlson is a nominally socially conservative communist who wants central planning in order to save muh workers. He can help us round up the commies for their helicopter ride, or he can get one himself.
>muh nazbol president tucker
is pretty distant from reality.

they limited it to two after that retard

Great, I was just getting used to mapgate, Guess I get to hear about this for the next week.
What news is he sliding this time?

yeah until an amendment was added to stop that
its tacked to the constitution that the president serves 2
unironically illegal

True, it's mostly just a fun thought. There's no one in politics that represents anything even approaching NatSoc, so you gotta dream. There are no more Commander Rockwells.

Attached: conservative vs natsoc rockwell.jpg (1920x1080, 717K)

>m-m-muh democracy!
We had a democracy for over 130+ years by then. Retard.

>only idiots believe what the PoTUS is saying
gotcha

It implies he's gonna lose 2020 and run again in 2024

Trump is a one term president.

>MIGA in current year +4
seriously can you guys leave?
so tiresome

This fucker just LOVES to mess with everyone's heads

>muh israel!
Trump has done nothing for Israel you subhuman nignog

Attached: 2019_08_29_071125.png (708x1120, 353K)

I think you mean the Kushner dynasty.
It's going to be Yael Kushner 2024-2032 and Jared Kushner from 2032-2040.

>hour

yeah ok
im sure
haha

Attached: 1567617140429.jpg (1280x795, 219K)

not an argument
you will never be a woman
sweaty

Trump has done nothing for Israel. Your inability to posit just one thing he's done for them is quite damning

Volume isn't an argument, because we cannot have a good faith discussion about 50 things at once.

Try positing one thing he's done for Israel and I will demonstrate why it's either not true or so immaterial that it indicates you're just trying to use many small cuts in a manipulative, dishonest Jew way.

im sure

Attached: sholom-rubashkin.jpg (968x729, 52K)

Hired a massive amount of Jews to work in the White House even though they're only 2% of the population. It shows extreme favoritism.
100% of them are openly Zionist and many of them have made statements saying they are more loyal to Israel than the US.

Attached: Trumpscabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.93M)

Trump dynasty

Attached: 1470154807808-musgxv11uadlobros033q78egwcbpe20n6o22hosco.jpg (1100x500, 324K)

Going to be hard to get elected from prison.

The only reason he wants 3 terms is because he knows he's fucked as soon as he leaves office. But he'll be dead within 10 years so he just needs to wait it out.

The only way to honestly extrapolate from this that Trump is a Zionist would be to demonstrate that this phenomenon began with Trump, which it didn't. Go ahead and try to demonstrated that Trump has hired more Jews per capita than previous administrations, controlling for overall population size. I wouldn't be surprised to find that this very high percentage is still far lower than everybody before him.

If you're honest and not a smoothbrain, the reasonable conclusion based on the actual available data is that the institution itself was thoroughly under Zionist control before Trump and Trump simply inherited this condition and didn't create it.

Furthermore, a much simpler test is to ask why the ZOG is bad. The ZOG is bad because it sends us to die for Israel by starting new middle east wars with no peace plan. Has Trump started any new wars and has he specifically avoided peaceful options? Since both answers are no, this particular point is not evidence that Trump is a Zionist.

Anything else?

Kegger 2024

Attached: giphy (2).gif (512x384, 1.51M)

>socially conservative communist
The magapede is afraid of based Tucker

Attached: 8937A96C-8200-4278-80D2-C02D701F89A5.gif (500x375, 538K)

Bruh what the fuck is that

The Ziondon Dynasty will ensure that America becomes brown by at least 2030.

Attached: EFD50B85-62E3-45AC-B6FD-1E07402686F3.jpg (480x480, 46K)

This, he can’t even get the wall built. What makes you think he’s going to make it happen in his second term. This whole presidency has been nothing more than a disappointment. I rather see America crash and burn so we can eventually rebuild it.

Attached: 607EA6CD-7D45-43FA-9712-3652AB9EDF26.jpg (360x211, 18K)

He personally appointed his Jewish son-in-law to guide Israel/Palestine negotiations lol.

tldr

Attached: trump-506585.jpg (531x511, 43K)

He's the most Zionist president we've ever had

Attached: bibi5.jpg (850x400, 51K)

Attached: obama5.jpg (850x400, 80K)

Attached: golden goy.jpg (960x540, 86K)

Attached: 1529446397478.jpg (686x2152, 370K)

Right

Attached: 6a00d834525b7f69e201053525eb1a970b-640wi.jpg (600x428, 59K)

Presidential term limits are some lame BS that passed in 1951 right when we were getting fucked with a load of other commie BS. They allow the media to subvert the country every 8 years and to do it they drive a wedge between people and divide us.

AND CONGRESS DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING HAVE THEM!

The American people can use the presidency as a yardstick to see how good the country is doing, I am confident that in a FAIR race with an unbiased media that could be punished for outright lying and vindicated/protecting for telling the TRUTH (without spin, which is something atm that is INCONCEIVABLE) we would see Trump beat Obama for a 3rd term, easily. If CNN hadn't been able to call Trump a RACIST/XENOPHOBE after 8 years of 'Bama failure I think time for a change would be easily to get thru. (Assuming we could also prevent the democrats from CHEATING)

Screw the amendments. Rip them to shreds. Much like the Federal Reserve, they are just designed to fuck us.

That's fine user. It's at a 10th grade reading level after all, so maybe we'll discuss it again next year.

guys this is scary. were literally being attacked

Attached: D143BE87-09AD-4921-9995-8573B05D90D8.jpg (828x351, 147K)

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1170546650651271169

People were outraged about this, he can literally tweet whatever and they're going to throw a hissyfit.

>scummy jews clamoring to get to the top of the thread every time he tweets like filthy hyenas

Attached: 1518687758206.jpg (300x300, 12K)

He's saying Ivanka will run in 2024 you fucking niggers

Good. They're trying to destroy my people and turn the world into a dystopian nightmare. I hope they get more scared in the future.

just add it to the list of things that is Obama had done the cultists of this board would be flipping the fuck out over. I honestly don't care, but it's hilarious the double standards that have been created for Trump due to the whole cult of personality you brainlets are wrapped up in.

No President in American history has served more than two terms other than FDR, though. It's not just about the law. It's about the precedent. Trump bringing up the idea of a third term has the effect of making people -supporters and critics alike - seriously consider the prospect of him becoming a dictator. And that's a good thing.

Even with Trump behind her, I doubt she'd win the GOP nomination.

Boy who cried wolf. Someday he might actualy do something worth being outraged about (from their point of view) and the average person won't even notice. Bad strategy!

That's literally how it is with me. His fucking face is in the news every single fucking day. I don't care anymore, because it's just the left bitching like retarded children 100% of the time. The news headlines are usually "someone murdered some guy", "there was a huge crime scene somewhere" and "trump said something on twitter". I don't know what their fucking problem is, but I don't care what he says if it's just inconsequential garbage.

why not? shes a jewish woman. aipac is already shitting their pants to put her in office.

More likely that Don Jr. will run. He's actually charismatic, likable, popular with the GOP base and not a vacuous hyperliberal nitwit.

Yeah, and they wanted Jeb to win in 2016. The party won't accept her. Unless she starts saying a bunch of based shit, in which case yeah she probably would win. I just don't think she has it in her.

Niggermonkey

Donald Trump is a transexxual female turned "male" that's why its "penis" looks like a fucken shroom, dude

But Don Jr has never accomplished anything, so he won't play to the GOP vote. All he does is put out second rate Twitter trolls.
Ivanka would at least be the first female president, and Trump could play up her role as an advisor? She could also run as a dem in theory, where experience doesn't matter.

IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE

He'll probably be a senator or governor by 2024. And even if he isn't, he can run on his experience as a businessman with the Trump Organization. And anyway I don't buy the idea that the Republican base actually gives that much of a fuck about experience or accomplishments.

Don’t let my boy Donnie down you fat faggots. Keep America Great

Absolutely this

Are you jews more frightened of tucker than trump?

And if it ever becomes something other than inconsequential garbage, the average Joe won't notice. These morons react to every fucking tweet like he just announced the cancellation of the 2024 election. If/when he does something like that the average person will assume it's just another Friday.

This.

>is pretty distant from reality
Donald Trump is President of the United States

The point isn't that it's not now unconstitutional, the point is that wait was allowed before when we already had democracy under the system our founding fathers built. Limiting it is actually what's unconstitutional, because it's barring people from voting for a good leader they like. It wasn't limited for better democracy, the Dems changed it after FDR died because they didn't want the Republicans getting a president in for that long like they did.

That's true, but you have to regard it in the context of public perception, not legal technicalities. In the public mind, going for a third term is more or less synonymous with becoming a dictator. In the entire history of your nation, FDR's the only one who did it, and he was called a dictator back then too.