What seperates a war hero from a war criminal is victory

Attached: FxyEY62.png (846x592, 42K)

Fuck off satan
I wont do your bidding

user, where did you get this quote from?

Not really. A soldier on the losing side might not be a hero for many, but he likely won't be considered a criminal either. Just a loser.

What separates OP from chugging down a litre of sailor jizz is nothing.

I just thought it up

No. It is the motive of war

"We know our cause is just. In the broader sense, we are right. However, how we are perceived by posterity relies on the success of our military campaign. We know we are right. But for the world to know, to read about it, to study it, to internalize it, we must achieve victory! We will achieve victory. To our enemies, we wish you farewell".

Hail Victory!

Why u mad fren

war criminals are just people who served their nation. read up on what happens when a nation loses a war, what happens when a city is sieged, what happens when a group of people who hate you and everyone like you and kill the people who protect you have control over your lives. you are treated as subhuman in your own country as if you are still at war. a soldier who is blamed for just following orders is the greatest tragedy of all. they just didnt want their fellow countrymen to suffer since their duty is to their people and defying their rulers is a betrayal of the people they are protecting. every time you see that stupid "just following orders" propoganda, remind them what happens when you lose a war, remind them what their duty was, remind them that these people are obligated with the protection of their people and these sarcastic cosmopolitan leeches that they act as the propaganda arm for are spineless. there is no war crime i wouldnt commit if it meant the continued existance and prosperity of the american people as a sovereign nation and not as a loser of war whos culture, families, traditions, laws, and way of life are trampled by their opponents who hate them.

bump

But the American tradition is advancing the policies of world Jewry

lol no
stay stupid leaf

What separates a whore for the jews and a proper human is knowing why you are fighting.

my reason for my love of america is my family and my people and my way of life. it is not a function of my governments agenda. knights who knew the attrocities of their king still understood fundementally that the king is the one who holds the nation and its people as a sovereign entity. their loyalty to the king was a defacto obligation to the people of his nation and to the people of the land that the knight held. abandoning his people because muh joos would be the worst disgrace and betrayal he could commit.

>Defending your people by fighting Jewish wars of survival

Also its "Jews".

not

"Da Joooos"

Kike.

Attached: Ambiguity.jpg (952x776, 253K)

t. Satan

You're a visionary.

nice digits. And yeah, victory and writing the history books.

Isn't it weird that nepotism isn't just (((them)))? It's actually everyone. The chinks do it. The whites do it. The veritable niggers do it, too. Just look at the rap industry, brats. Isn't it even weirder than the sob stories of the overblown Holocaust? Y'know, that we're still just retarded tribalists.

Nah plenty of people are admired by either side and not punished. Erich Hartmann, Hans Ulrich-Rudel,Gerhard Barkhorn, Micheal Wittmann though he died, Adolf Galland. Maybe there is a case for people like Mengele who was a war hero and was also accused of shit he probably didn't do. I guess you just don't really get recognition for saving troops only killing.

In that interview he did with Errol Morris, Robert McNamara admitted that if the Germans won the war they would have had just as much justification to convict the Allied command of war crimes as the Allies did for them after the war.

Corrupt leaders have a tendancy to distort, redefine and tailor the so-called values upon which a countries culture and society is dependant, to suit their unethical political purposes. A nations interests are easily subplanted with agendas that betray that nations founding principles. America is the perfect example of this. Those that feel that they have a dutiful obligation to these aforementioned hostile agendas, especially now in the case of America, are deluded cannon fodder surrenduring themselves to world Jewry. They are not dying for their people, they are helping their people die. They are willful collaborators, assisting in the destruction of the very nation - their home - which they profess to hold so dear to their heart. Is it not possible for ones leader, to also be their nations enemy?

> Is it not possible for ones leader, to also be their nations enemy?
This is very common, about 90% of times this is the reason you explode each other for no good reason, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

based post user