Cancel your Netflix account

>in less than a month Netflix has shown their hand
>Red Sea Diving Resort
>The Spy
>Two high profile, Netflix produced programs
>Both explicitly designed to show Mossad as a force of good and anything struggling against it as a force of evil
>They are so desperate that the propoganda isnt even hidden anymore

If you still have a Netflix account, congratulations on helping to destroy your grandchildren's future.

Attached: flag.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are fully political at this point, fuck them

Attached: 1527452978856.png (1176x1053, 918K)

I don't have cable so I only have Netflix. It has some pretty good stuff sometimes if you're willing to find it. Plus I'd probably watch whatever the fuck you're talking about to learn about the enemy. You just sound weak minded user.

Attached: oyvey.jpg (1920x1896, 745K)

Moron/shill.

To all: If you haven't cancelled your Netflix account yet, you're an idiot. Do it RIGHT NOW. They are pure propaganda. I already cancelled the accounts of everyone I know.

>Cancel Netflix
Netflix has always been shit.

Just download kodi with add-ons.

>Learn about the enemy
>In a highly romanticized Hollywood rendition of how the Mossad operates

Do you think the Mission Impossible movies show you the real CIA? Or that James Bond films show you the real MI6? PLEASE tell me you're not that fucking retarded. This is like saying you'd like to consume Soviet WW2 propoganda because it tells you the truth about Stalin.

Attached: tumblr_lbgyqq0rxg1qa1zngo1_500.png (500x295, 127K)

Are they doing badly in recruiting?

Imagine being so brain dead you can't posses said knowledge and decipher propaganda accordingly. Fucking morons. It probably is a good idea for you to delete you're Netflix until your mind is stronger otherwise you will just be brainwashed. Personally I enjoy it like a good puzzle on the weekend. Granted that's the only time I even turn the TV on.
I like you're digits what's Kodi?

Attached: Netflix.jpg (950x695, 163K)

Do you miss the part where you are PAYING for your own BRAINWASHING? By not cancelling, you are actively supporting the brainwashing of others - people who cant tell the difference and legitimately think it's real.

Imagine being so brain dead that you need propoganda to interpret. I suppose you watch child beauty pageants in order to get greater incite on pedophiles as well.

Well shit user I didn't realize that. In that case we better just go ahead and boycott everyone. The only reason they put out such shitty content is because the people who want it is who pays the most money. You'd be better off just trying to change the minds of people who already have Netflix accounts thereby shifting the demand demographics. Forcing Netflix to put out less degenerate content. Just getting people who already agree with you to cancel their account wont accomplish anything because they are to small of a demographic.
Such a pilpul extrapolated post could only be made by a woman or a kike which is it? I just enjoy the mental stimulation user but I suppose you would say I should be spending my Saturday evening documentary time doing something like drinking or fucking thots.

Could you maybe squeeze another meme into that post little one? Go ahead and be a good goy though and have over those shekels so you can enjoy your mental stimulation of trying to understand someone that tells you 2+2=5.

>>Both explicitly designed to show Mossad as a force of good and anything struggling against it as a force of evil
that is objectively true
if you oppose israel you're either a commie of an asshurt ar*b

Attached: 23921460671_f86766f2d0_o.png (1600x1068, 2.7M)

(OP)
Dude the USD is fake kike-fantasy-banking fake-debt fiat-kike-money; THEY OWN ALL THE MEDIA AND STATIONS.

Here's what you do; DO NOT WATCH ANY OF THEIR SHIT.

So yeah, FUCK KIKE-FLIX

Shouldn't you be blowing up more innocent children? Satan is going to be upset that you've wasted time shitposting rather than doing his will.

You seem really upset user. It's all just banter. Truth be told I only watch "The Great British Baking Show". American Factory was a pretty good documentary tho

Netflix is going to lose The Office by the end of 2020, they will likely lose Friends before that. That's like half the fucking platform. Disney and NBC and CBS and Universal are all making their own platform services so there goes all those shows and films. They're kind of fucked going forward, Stranger Things is over, their original programming is all faggy garbage except for a few rare shows like Mindhunter

Except it's not just banter. You are literally paying to help degeneracy. The next time you see a news story about an immigrant raping someone, or an unnecessary war killing Innocents, or a hard working family being made destitute because of a bank, you no longer get to be upset, because you helped pay to make it happen. But, hey, make a joke out of it. It's not like you're dooming yourself and everyone you love to a future of hell.

>Actually having a Jewflix account in the first place
What is this, thread #8234987230948723804 where everyone tells you jewflix has been kiked for years now?

I haven't had a kikeflix account since 2017

i've killed for my country and i will kill more, im proud of doing my duty to my country.
there should be more media honoring brave mossad agents uncovering intel that saves soldiers and killing evil anti israel terrorists.

based

Anybody who hasn't seen Defamation, it's a must-see documentary.

youtu.be/XNWF9CeoZdE

Attached: Poster.jpg (427x640, 44K)

lol I know you be killin' your underwear when the bullets start flying y'all still got them tactical diapers?

The Dark Crystal was woke.. but mostly its trash.. stranger things is good even though I hate the forced political moments in the show but everything around it is good.. there's nothing else to do apparently

when you were guzzling soya in your mom's basement i was fighting the enemies of eretz israel

Attached: 1541105080907.jpg (781x939, 117K)

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Attached: splash_780-917-720x340.jpg (720x340, 56K)

Children aren't enemies and anime is for faggots.

>your country
>country
it's a political entity, don't think for a second that the international jews would give a fuck when nukes rain down on you.

Attached: 1546503093655.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Also read The Ugly Truth About The ADL. The book and the movie cover two very different aspects about the organization

Attached: the-ugly-truth-about-the-adl.jpg (302x474, 30K)

I'm also a member of mossad.

They have been ramping the propaganda like crazy lately. What has pissed me off the most is when they took away the ability to publicly dislike something. Just yesterday I literally saw a jewish mossad spy series (wtf).

I think I am going to make the jump back to anime. It's a little gay since i am in my 20s but, jewish tv is so... shit.

if you are planning on pulling the plug from netflix I recommend you watch the following shows first to get the most of it:

>Mad men
>Rectify
>Star trek enterprise
>Star trek ds9
>Star trek voyager
>The brazilian dystopia series
>The body switching dystopia series
>Caprica before it was taken down
>Roswell

What's wrong with those shows? they are the same as american shows about the cia

>Cancel Netflix
I never signed up in the first place

Attached: 4BDADD14-A5F1-4A04-9838-FF2C9361883C.jpg (2048x1972, 1.12M)

>This thing is bad!
>That means this other thing that's bad should be ignored!

That's a kike for you. Worry about the destruction of the family unit because of our degeneracy! Pay no mind to the fiat currency.

You should really invest in lots of gas mask filters.

No im just asking what is the difference, you're never going to make the same thread about covert proxy wars hollywood like to make movies about, yet you bash mossad just because of it being an Israeli oeganization
also what the fuck are you even on about in your second paragraph you retarded boomer

You're either legit retarded, or playing retarded. Either way do the world a favor and kill yourself, your friends and your family. Be the hero you were born to be.

>Business doesn't follow social trends to make $

Have any of you watched the Bill Burr or Dave Chappelle specials released on netflix in the last few weeks? Both of them shit all over SJW cancel culture and if netflix was politically motivated they never would have even considered airing them. Netflix is trying to show both sides because it's more profitable this way. Pretty fucking obvious desu.

ITS ALL ABOUT $$$$$$$$$$

Seriously, how many hours in this echo chamber do you need to spend to miss the basic points of business?

Youre kinda new to the idea of how (((they))) operate aren't you?
>It's all about $$$$$$
Think about that for a bit.

no tears little man

Attached: clown_face.jpg (700x700, 141K)

Just the tears you get when you stand to close to something burning. No worries though, many ashes can fit in a very tiny hole so you don't need to feel guilty about being too much of a bother.

lmao stay salty
your little americanized brain can barely function

Attached: 1500777968688.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Keep posting wojaks and pepe while calling others salty. I'm sure it's not a way to compensate at all.

youre the one crying about the mossad on an image board

Attached: banana_groyper.png (824x1106, 31K)

You'll be kindling just like your grandparents.

>not going over to and learning how to get into private trackers
>not using a peer to peer torrent streaming site
>not buying a vpn for 5 bucks a month so yr isp wont throttle u
do you fucking noobs even computer?

Attached: 1567984199538.gif (256x256, 352K)

I just use my mom's Netflix account, and she wont cancel just because I tell her to.

Attached: 1519529210041.gif (600x602, 1.27M)

Do you grow all your own food and produce all of you're own clothing?