Why is this fat shit on TV?

Her opinions are stupid and privileged, her father was a fucking traitor.

Why do we put up with this?

Attached: Meghan-McCain-lovely-photos-2.jpg (665x1000, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2s-8vmlARxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What part of "She ass John McCain's daughter" do you not understand?

Tittays!

I understand who her father was.

Do you?

her father served this country for his entire life

you post frog memes from your mom's basement

game/set/match McCain

Do you watch her?

>her father was a fucking traitor.
You answered your own question. Her dad was a famous senator which got into television, and then her dad hated Trump which is keeping her on television. She's fat, dumb, and no one agrees with her, but they're paying tribute to her because it makes Trump look bad in their eyes.

The second Trump is out of office this piglet is out of a job. Possibly faster because she really is terrible.

You mean aside from being John "Forrestal fire starter" McCain's daughter?
Her presence allows the network to pretend that they don't have a liberal bias in their programming by pointing to their pet neocon.

Because your dumbass feeds them views.

Right, but for 8 years McCain and Obama were MORTAL ENEMIES, yet all the daytime liberal shows during the day EMBRACE her. It's fucking ridiculous.

I get she's a never Trumper. She has nothing to say. Why are DEMOCRATS airing her????

It's on the kitchen TV at work, Buford.

I don't even have cable at home.

>her father served this country
>served
Sure thing, kike.

Ratted out his platoon and destroyed a ship and a plane killing some crew members

I used to want to grudge fuck her. Now I can't stand to look at her. And I love fat, chubby women with big braapers.

Her father was a traitor and she was probably sheltered from it. Would be a good show to see someone assblast her on live television with John McCai redpills.

Tig Ol Bittys

Jumbo McCain finally gets something right

Attached: Capture.jpg (1107x601, 66K)

Mein Gott!
I'd totally growl the shit out of her mangina

Attached: traitortitties.jpg (485x364, 37K)

Attached: McCain Brain Spagetti.jpg (415x411, 27K)

Attached: megan-mccain-culture-critique.jpg (485x364, 40K)

Does anyone actually like her? Even the internet leftists think she's a stupid fat bitch. She seems to constantly get into fights with the other women on The View, too. Who actually keeps her on the air?

>her father was a fucking traitor.
This is why.

Because they've exhausted all of their best options and are desperate for anything that could stick.

She could look less clammy in areas but would definitely bang and get an abortion

Anything to pack SCOTUS with commies, and Miss Piggy takes the bait like a Twinkie.

Attached: FEECD8E0-9BC6-47CA-974D-3982A78CA9A4.jpg (665x1000, 144K)

She's a fat dumb fat stupid cunt fat tub of grease who's juiced into the pizzagate set by virtue of her daddy the traitorous turncoat.

all pedos and the people who defend them will get the rope

why don't fat people lose weight

Pamela Anderson destroyed her a couple days ago quite gracefully, check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=2s-8vmlARxQ

Humongous tatas....zero brain cells. On tv because of father!

Attached: BBMCY5R.jpg (624x408, 22K)

This painful to watch.
I hate the view so much.

Meghan McCain plays the role of the token "conservative woman" on shit like the View so the Jew (((Joy Behar))) and the nigger Whoopi Goldberg can snipe at the right

Attached: 6937041154314.gif (1024x683, 326K)

>Whoopi Goldberg
> "My mother did not name me Whoopi, but Goldberg is my name, it's part of my family, part of my heritage. Just like being black", and "I just know I am Jewish. I practise nothing. I don't go to temple, but I do remember the holidays."[15] She has stated that "people would say 'Come on, are you Jewish?' And I always say 'Would you ask me that if I was white? I bet not.'

Joy Beher claims she is not Jewish!

Uneducated bitches arguing from points of stupidity and ignorance instead of educating themselves. This is what modern American women watch all day. No wonder they're so god damned useless.

I watch the view often and they hate her. She has a victim mentality and always praises herself and Dad.