Do the glowies that monitor this board slowly get radicalized as well...

Do the glowies that monitor this board slowly get radicalized as well? Is this the real reason for the upswell of white nationalists in law enforcement?

Attached: E5F3A1F4-6FF7-47B5-B35D-02C688D58E62.jpg (246x232, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/VRQet1UofOcz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking goy.

Attached: 1568150526103.jpg (785x731, 295K)

>Do the glowies that monitor this board slowly get radicalized as well? Is this the real reason for the upswell of white nationalists in law enforcement?
>radicalized
>white nationalist
Do you shills ever get tired of spamming muh white nationalism? Thanks for gifting Trump 2020.

Attached: 1567105357695.jpg (1080x731, 63K)

They rotate them like FBI agents that Look at CP. Eventually the get a boner and turn into the good guys.

Does anyone actually get radicalized coming here? I thought it was satire, like a right wing version of Jow Forumsshitredditsays.

If they were truly redpilled they would shoot up their office before killing themselves.

>pretending glowniggers aren't psychopilled as fuck already

We got radicalized before coming here.

no. they do not like anyone who uses this board. they get a hard on thinking about ending any of us, legally. they even made up some bullshit as "conspiracy theorists are domestic terrorists" just so they can kick our doors in

One can only hope.

Spotted the subversive kike.
Jow Forums is a pro-white-Nationalism board, you rat shill.

read carefully

Attached: .jpg (867x500, 183K)

>Jow Forums is a pro-white-Nationalism board, you rat shill.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. White Nationalism is a LARP.

Attached: 454425.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

>protecting your racial interests is a larp
yeah sure thing yid

Attached: 1505929835948.jpg (750x389, 38K)

naw, they'll be fine

Attached: set on fire.webm (400x220, 1.82M)

>radicalized
>white nationalists
Glowie detected on Jow Forums soil lethal force engaged

The feds are mostly Mossad OP.
They're not turning on themselves.

Guys should we tell him?

Attached: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

CIANiggers have always had Nazi ideology. Who do you think started the CIA?

Imagine being this new

Yes user please tell me how it's not the jews, right?

This would be an interesting question if Jow Forums didn't flatter itself so by imagining that, with all that is going on in the world, they are at the center of glownigger's attention

watch this.

If your not mad by thing your a satanist
video related
bitchute.com/video/VRQet1UofOcz/

Not the best analogy boss

You first Achmed

>Nazi ideology.
More like Stockholm Syndrome.

>altered a us election with memes
>center of media attention repeatedly and frequently
>not worth fed time

Attached: 59a7d70c73d9a4aab7cb7f7939725cd83d48d40e98b9d86dcbcf4f3110765191.jpg (491x488, 19K)

Yep

Attached: CF221CE4-C1FE-473D-B892-7E17445203F7.jpg (815x499, 86K)

>*by this thing.

hey glow nigger read this.

Attached: ADL....jpg (1080x1684, 570K)

this, its a two year max stint if you have to deal with anything "psychologically damaging" ... ie serial killers, CP, counter-intel etc.you have to undergo periodic psych evaluations as well (ussually every six months)

He's a Yang shill user he's too braindead

kek(that's your lingo, right?), no. I'm a glowgirl who's been lurking for a couple of years on Jow Forums and nothing here has changed my mind.

INB4 tits or GTFO.

Aus/pol/ and dinnerposting has maintained the high turnover rate of our glowmates here. Reporting to the higher ups that the only valid info they have on us is we eat at pubs must be soul crushing when they go out on the weekend lol

Golem programming is irreversible in most cases.

Attached: 1567488338962.jpg (748x471, 46K)

You haven't been paying attention if you don't understand that every 3 letter agency, news media outlet is watching Jow Forums every minute.

No we aren’t schizophrenic.

Oops.

Y E S
They do
some of them go a little crazy trying to keep their old information relevant in their heads

Attached: fire hydrant.png (404x588, 228K)

It's a fly trap. Keep ranting and raving against fellow americans and see what that gets you.

You can't unsee the truth.

Attached: 1557158932344.png (360x257, 43K)

Do Jews call the top jews "powerful jews?"

There's nothing redpilled about identitarianism.

I got radicalized by reading old sword and sorcery books as a kid. princess of mars, conan, etc it was inevitable I would end up here

it may suprise you but most of the allegations you make about racial profiling are already very well known to most law enforcement personelle
why do you have to say stupid retard shit. the cure to bad ideas is good ideas, the cure for foolish speech (left wing retardation) is wise speech.

they watch everything, 2-4-7

NEGATIVE NINE

Well I'll tell you one thing.
When I began browsing this board, I was a big lefty looking to pick some fights and troll.

Now I've gone off the deep end.

feds are un-radicalizable. they are specifically selected for obedience to whoever can provide the most generous pension package (which is always uncle sam)

I’ve hoped you secured the movies rights to this....

What about jewish nationalism such as the ethnostate of Israel? Is all nationalism bad or just white nationalism?

>Do the glowies that monitor this board slowly get radicalized as well?
no we just like you wasting your life being an idiot. pic unrelated.

Attached: csis_logo.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

>Stockholm Syndrome.
but I like it.

o wait

Hahaha, I like that. I will put in a word for leniency on your behalf.

glowniggers, cops and university professors are all redpilled and have made their choices

CSIS is a myth.

The people on the top floor are the ones inventing unconstitutional policies. The low level scrubs are here posting with us.

plz be my cia gf

We’ve had assets and shills crack and spill the beans on this board. The cancer corrupts absolutely and it’s wonderful.

Attached: image_5a7786fd865c7.png (642x504, 147K)

yeah man i see so many low level guys whistleblowing the bullshit of the high level top floor

Please post tits ma'am

Kek we the jews/law nao

Furthermore, if all nationalism is bad, then what gives them the right to tell Africa and Jews they don't have a right to exist and have a homeland. Seems racist.

And if they have a right to exist then why don't whites?

holy shit this

Based

Yes. Hitler was a police officer paid to infiltrate the Nazi Party.

Attached: cat.jpg (705x592, 67K)

I've been here for two years. Two years here is like lifetime.

People with stable jobs and family don't get radicalized by anime forums.

sometimes I think about this

that's why we even came here in the first place lol

I was a nihilist slowly descending into an unhinged retreat from humanity. Anyone can be saved.

idk i think they call them grand master kikes

the glowies are the ones who drop all these redpills and their AI is creating all these dank memes

>fbi
>stable

I think you are talking about 9gag. Also, you need to go back there.

Attached: 150764402108.png (395x302, 127K)

Attached: 1568043442181.png (366x244, 64K)

The OSS, who were virtually all Yale Skull and Bones death cult faggots in league with the kikes. Fuck off disinfo shill.

uss? r? are you on your medication boomer? go to sleep harry! or maybe you wanted to put a ' there you dumb nigger. at least we know this is original content this way. not even a nigger could fuck up in this particular way. and only a boomer in a drug induced boner rage could save dogshit like this. nigger.

USS liberty but yes hory shite

If you get radicalised by nu-Jow Forums in 2019, chances are you're a fucking low IQ ape to begin with.

Best post

Attached: 1346832723717.jpg (640x479, 93K)