Are these two the Batman and Robin of BTFO'ing social justice warriors?

Are these two the Batman and Robin of BTFO'ing social justice warriors?

Attached: dave burr.png (309x193, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VD7-WHB8CBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate how Bill Burr acts like he's mr edgelord throughout his latest special. It's ok Bill, you can make fun of women. Outside of some stupid bloggers, nobody cares.

This thread again...

You're a fag, OP.

actually i'm with the arabs when it comes to social justice warriors

Attached: THEtruth.png (729x207, 4K)

Bill Burr is a fucking Irish.

FUCK
IRISH

Keep up the good work OP. Dont listen to the haters. These are both amazing comedians, and they deserve our support.

burr is a complete cuck for a black woman and bashes anyone that claims any jewish involvement in the corruption.
chappelle is just posturing for the normal crowd. he still recites the media's woke bullshit
>all mass shooters are white

Hey fuck you buddy that hurts my feelings

not politics

the moment bill butt told the audience his wife was a nigger, everyone just went silent. he had to pull out of that for like 10 minutes, but after that moment the crowd wasn't the same.

he had a few good jokes but the guy was really burned out for a long time now. i mean he's still funny sometimes but it's more like.. he's allowed to say 1-2 funny jokes and then he is literally required to go on for the rest of the time kissing ass the sjw narrative

same with that nigger chappelle. he is a commie faggot to begin with but he could have been very funny if he wasn't pressured into following the same 1-2 funny jokes for the bait.. and the rest is sucking on the sjw tranny dick for the rest of the show

it's so fucking tiresome.
they are basically the only two comedians who are steal relevant.. the rest of them are complete utter cringy shit

but these two.. bill and dave they are truly a sorry sight of how a true talent is being eaten alive by sjw kike narrative.

also both of them are inter racially married.
i'm sure this was a condition they had to meet to even have an opportunity at getting so much air-time

for instance patrice o'neal fucked up and didn't want to play the game.. so they killed him by staging his diabetes death. coz people who have money don't die from diabetes at 41. and patrice had money.

in any case.. comedy is literally shit now.
from being sort of edgy in the 90s and early 2000s it fell to complete lefty cringy sjw social issue wanking now.

Chapelle is Batman because he's older and more muscular.

Attached: clint.gif (500x285, 444K)

Burr used to be good until he married some negress that put the reins in his mouth and rode him around like a fucking ass lmao

Both sucked jew dicks.

It’s a nigger and a faggot who married a negress
How are they redpilled in ANY way

I'm guessing Burrs wife is basically Yoko ono

pretty much. the bitch is dumb and got billy by his cunt

why the meme-flaggot?

He is an IRISH

What do you expect?

Goddamnit, Leaf. We covered this already.

Hilariously coincidental, Bill had some shit to say about Yoko.
youtube.com/watch?v=VD7-WHB8CBY

why not?

I thought Dave was funnier. Bill was pretty good.

I'd like to fuck their kids.

FORESKIN POWER.

The gatekeepers got some slack on their leash

>both married outside their race

Attached: text.png (242x208, 4K)

two men in their 50s going 'come on ladies' isn't the spark of a revolution. and their anti-gay stuff boiled down to 'we love you but it can be a bit much'. comedy bravery is a stupid fucking concept, just say what you want and defend yourself or don't if you don't think you can

Attached: 1567372854371.jpg (468x540, 44K)

And when push comes to shove, they both openly support globo-homo or communists. Bill "Bernie was my guy" Burr and Dave "I voted Hillary" Chappelle.

Burr doesn't look so good lately

Attached: asd.jpg (666x527, 118K)

Because it's guay.

He was preparing to pull a Sean White but doesn’t want to act like he got caught se he’s sticking with the sunburnt chemo look.

Isn’t that Joel Mchale on the left tho?

You obviously do
Let me guess you’re a chick that looks like Andy Warhol aren’t you?

That's the joke...

Make no mistake, Burr is a bluepilled cuck. He just says edgy shit and acts like he’s above it all. Chappelle’s been around the block for a while, and though he probably knows better, he still ultimately panders to normies.

imagine actually thinking (((they))) killed Patrice and that he didn't die of being fat as fuck

>really a jew married to black woman and muzzy married to a chinks
fuck off globohomo

of course he was killed.
he got too out of hand. he was going on tv, shitting on sjw agenda live on air.
that was clearly him challenging an agenda worth billions, he had large following, he was very influential. he was very popular and he didn't get with the program.

you see, humor is very powerful social engineering tool and funny people are a highly controlled political resource, especially in the usa.

what you think there are only 3-4 top comedians in the us? no. it's only the 3-4 allowed on top, given they are controlled and get with the program. they must follow rules.
anyone who gets exposed to large audience and doesn't get along with the narrative gets either removed from the game, but if such person doesn't get the message they'll kill him.
it happened to many people. not only comedians.

what, you think they would even consider twice regarding what should happen to anyone who even tries to be a renegade on their media? as if they don't have a choice and must tolerate a rebel steering up the public in the wrong direction.. no. they will kill anybody.

you don't fuck with the political game. it may only seem to the profane as if it's all about free speech and anyone who gets tv time can fuck around and say whatever the fuck they feel like.

there is a reason why all shit on tv is scripted to the note. no one goes off script. you do it once, you may just be kicked from top programs and be refused airtime, but if you persist continuing your unscripted venues, then they'll remove you.

chappelle was removed and got his show cancelled because it was too edgy for obama's politics. he was told that he had to change his whole set 180 degrees and he simply refused and quit. he got too proud but still got the message and he only resurfaced recently on tv and he's completely with the game. he sold out and learned his lesson. the same shit happens absolutely to everyone in the game

they have to follow certain rules to a tee in order to stay in the game

They do make a cute couple.

Nah.
He just wants to make spicy jokes. He's obviously lefty.

If by "BTFO'ing social justice warriors" you mean dooming any future they have in the entertainment industry then you might be right

His wife has some Epstein gums.
Can we refer to Bill Burr as that horsefucking comedian from now on?

Who is "They", user?

They are has-beens that are so sucked dry even fucking television won’t employ them.

Attached: 2C22CFE4-2BDD-4170-BD62-338E0D23CE4E.png (511x515, 29K)

judeo-christian = bullshit made up by kikes

Attached: origins of term judeo-christian.jpg (1652x1620, 400K)

NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did we watch the same thing or were you just projecting your own experience into the special? the crowd didnt seem to give a fuck about his wife

best comedy ive watched in 6 years, gj gayflix

More like the Black Lightning and Red Cyclone of playing all sides with a mix of antagonism and appealing in relation to get as much views and money out of the situation as possible.