What stage have you faggots reached?

pic related

Attached: pol_evolution.jpg (790x794, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM
vocaroo.com/i/s1xGxQuZfw2x
youtu.be/UZL7RVJjl1Y
youtu.be/tu3EcAHdHlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bloomer

Beyond bloomer.

Thank fuck I'm a millennial and went through that years ago.

Being a teenager in 2019 must be fucking godawful.

Attached: 1552222476686.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

who are the faggots that force this shit? the mossad? the fbi?

BASED
fuck the newfags who don't understand what the bloomer is about
they think he's blue pilled because he's happy; but his happiness comes from tearing into the enemy (possibly metaphorically and culturally speaking), not blissful ignorance

Attached: 09023109310.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

Bloomer but then back to doomer

i will ascend beyond bloomer

Somewhere between 3 and 4. I feel like I could whitepill anyone except myself.

>w-what stage is that user?...

Attached: ohshit.jpg (249x250, 6K)

I'd been a doomer for years.

Millennial

Doomer, been that way for a few years. Want to be a bloomer, don't know how.

It comes from understanding the world is meaningless and full of suffering but choosing to give meaning to life by finding something enjoyable to pour his heart in and express himself.

I have not reached this stage, I'm a Doomer...

youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM

Attached: toamna-in-maramures_61127305.jpg (1068x710, 471K)

You tell me

Attached: IMG_20190911_063010.jpg (3264x1840, 1.89M)

When you relapse to the blackpill but its too late to go back

Attached: 1553533130212.png (442x416, 163K)

Doomer phase rn. Fucking depressed by the truth. I want out.

Coomer, just coomed 2 mins ago

Coomer forever. I live to live.

Traditional values are coming back!

Attached: 1bfe84b67fa2de98f31a28040e8b105b.jpg (563x872, 59K)

YOU HAVE KNOWN SINCE THE BEGINNING

Attached: 1562504019787.jpg (225x396, 39K)

Simple as.

Hopping back and forth between bloomer and doomer.

my lads

Between doom and bloom
Would help if I could redpill my wife.

>It comes from understanding the world is meaningless
Nihilists aren't bloomers.
> but choosing to give meaning to life by finding something enjoyable to pour his heart in and express himself
Hedonists aren't bloomers either.

Devoting your life to a higher purpose than yourself and becoming a hero who transforms the world for the betterment of your people is what happens when you bloom. It's not some self-help zen bullshit, it's about becoming a hero for your race.

The 35 year old forced memer:
- is a prostitute for the jews
- unfunny memes repeated too much
- people don't care about his ugly MS Paint drawings after a while
- his shill group thought after the redneck revolution of 2016 this board would become their bitches, but it failed (I hope)

We will make it user...

Attached: hug.png (500x382, 65K)

I am becoming more and more like this and it's amazing.

If it makes you feel better, none of the "redpills" I've seen on this board are actually supported by current or historical data. It's all shitty ideas about race and gender that no expert in those fields agrees with and ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Also what if I'm a coomer but have a clean room?

i am at the 5th stage. the true final stage. the BLACKED stage. despite being happy with thyself at the 'final' stage, the TRUE final stage is what happens when you become too happy... you become a cuck, a cuck to the BIG BLACK COCK with a white girl. the end.

Attached: whiteboistarterpack.jpg (1280x978, 419K)

skipped coomer. In late stages of Doomer, trying to make changes for the better.

Thanks fren, life has been pretty harsh on me lately, but I'm sure something better awaits somewhere

transitioned from a doomer to bloomer after i realized i was actually depressed (or at least acting like one since i didn't believe in depression)
Reflective thinking does wonders. (not thinking about your shitty life but rather what would you see yourself doing - same idea behind astral projection but awake and not dumb fiction shit)

Yeah. Sometimes I try to redpill my wife when we watch the news, but as soon as I dive too deep into an issue she glosses over... I think this is a man's war my friend.

I wish I could believe that was all true.

Do you believe that niggers are bad?

Doomers are part of the kike shill hierarchy.

Loomer

What about this, retard?

Attached: CBEDC3BB-688E-47DC-BE62-1F80F5DB066F.jpg (360x360, 48K)

coomer detected

Attached: coomer.jpg (3264x1840, 650K)

I still smoke and drink, so I guess I'm a few steps away

my wife got worried today because of muh holo-hoax and the 6-gorillion

32 years old. Mostly doomer.

I have gone from bloomer to doomer due to the overwhelming realization that things are going to continue to decline for a wide variety of reasons. I was and still am fairly successful and pass for a normie.
what do?

Attached: 1567829195071.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

>It's all shitty ideas about race and gender
FBI stats, IQ stats, etc that make anti-science marxist ideologues screech

Ohno

Attached: IMG_20190911_064116.jpg (3264x1840, 1.35M)

3.5 i guess?

I guess doomer but not really depressed.

I'm still cleaning my room, but I'm fully redpilled

I had a rough year myself, lost contact to society almost completely, lost most of my semi-friends and felt completely alone. Luckily I still have one friend who checks on me and care about me so that is an extra reason not to an hero.

If you want you can share what happened, it helps me feel better when i release my feelings but I usually don't have someone to do it with.

Attached: Maramures-Heritage-Tour.jpg (800x600, 183K)

This

Not him but I cut off all of my friends years ago and unironically have none.

surprise surprise the Edomite relishes in my brothers failures. You are losing, and you know it. Be afraid.

vocaroo.com/i/s1xGxQuZfw2x

Attached: memes_are_real.jpg (1786x700, 372K)

obligatory:
lurk moar faggot

Just lost my job then my dog then my fiancee. I'm kinda spiralling out of control to let go off some steam and overplay it a small notch but in the end, I'll get over it anyway. We all will fren!

Trips of truth, remember anons the women will love their children she has with the conquers the same as she loved your children. This is absolutely the man's war.

Nice

Doomer. Everything in my life is shit. I'm shit myself, just waiting to die. I'm working on my book tho so I can leave something behind me after I die so I think at least few hours a day and do something constructive.
And no it's not a fucking mass murderer's manifesto. It's fiction (and no it's not a fucking mass murderer's manifesto).

hey guys, it's time to transition. this is the true moment of happiness we will be able to achieve. we have no choice but to accept becoming the opposite gender. we all want to be cute females don't we? we want big black strong men and hairy, bearded brownies to protect us right?

Attached: RepeatAfterMe.jpg (382x750, 82K)

A cludge of 2 and 3.

Checked, but still refusing to give up. Reading up on targeted messaging and tactful persuasion.

Doomer

You are a Toomer.
Stop posting.

JEW DETECTED

BAMBI FREEZE

how does he regain all his hair?

pretty cringe LARP, my man. Surely you can come up with something better

Attached: 1538570561247.png (657x488, 585K)

youtu.be/UZL7RVJjl1Y

youtu.be/tu3EcAHdHlE

Capitalists. Only Poland is truly woke, when possible. God will protect them.

Dude, the threads I'm seeing on the front page right now are:
Pewdiepie is being blackmailed by the ADL
Fluoride destroys your brain
Iran is going to bomb Israel tomorrow

This is not a good source for information about the world. It's a pretty narrow spectrum of views. Try branching out a little, and don't trust any source of information that says every other source of information is lying to you.

Bloomer + violence

last shekel you get from me tonight ask satan to protect you from the global larp coming your way

Here's how to make an explosive

Attached: 1533694584022.png (684x1110, 408K)

Attached: pepe_le_conseil_regional_du _limousin.jpg (850x556, 136K)

okay pajeet

Attached: pajeet shit.jpg (485x723, 82K)

It's fine, so did the SS.

Attached: 1568160270190.jpg (1024x589, 65K)

Putain les sandales ...

Attached: On+a+different+post+i+thought+i+was+to+tired+_2488c8485ed19b7f0ff09df0688c283e.jpg (991x902, 106K)

Ho will you become a hero for your race?
How does this minimize the suffering in your life? Will this death be truly meaningful to you?
I used to be all on board with this concept of helping and saving my people but then I just look on the street at a person and think to myself: "Why should I be concerned with normie stranger's sheeplike tendencies that lead to civilizational suicide and the goy cattle in general?
I want an enjoyable life for myself and for the few people in my life i deem important, won't sacrifice my life for strangers I only share ethnicity with

Attached: picture1.jpg (500x329, 42K)

Here we toss faggots like you from the rooftops onto the designated street. Then poo on them. I would say go get raped by an emu but you'd probably like that

>alternating between stages 2, 3, and 4 throughout the week

I was born a doomer but became a bloomer in 2015

Fag.

Attached: 1568134306355.png (1124x944, 224K)

Elles sont très bien mes sandales

Doomer. I am making progress but I can't clean my room

I'm doing both.

BNR BNR BNR

holy shit based hindu aryan warrior user

Attached: currypepe.jpg (513x800, 41K)

Currently deep in coomer tier territory, don't really feel shame in what I do anymore, general apathy towards a lot of stuff,

Black pilled as fuck.

Attached: 1568134495071.jpg (720x405, 53K)

Attached: 1567638444354.png (800x800, 337K)

dirty dirty pajeets, just like your skin tone lol, learn how to take a shit in the toilet first! time for some potty training for you

Attached: pajeet loos.png (1776x517, 569K)

Attached: 1565722495876s.jpg (183x250, 8K)

hey faggot
you check the source for the information posted
it varies from post to post
just like every other place on the fucking internet
only this place does not delete posts for containing "offensive" truths, which is why it's one of the last remaining places online that isn't an echo chamber

Using prescience and memetic sorcery to plot the best timeline course. That and creation of custom redpills.
>When you're going through ClownWorld, keep honking.

I’ll give some kids some practical grand theft auto advice.
Slingshotting leftist windows and businesses.