Jow Forums is a white nationalist boar-

Jow Forums is a white nationalist boar-

Attached: 1568175818450.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7ySvO6EcV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the last supper for faggots?

Mason is the whitest person on that image and he's a mentally ill whimpering faggot

whiter than you shlomo

Attached: 1524315010916.jpg (1589x2046, 295K)

None of those people were on Jow Forums before 2016.

Is Triple H Jewish? Seems sneaky and big nosed. Pro wrestling is one of the things not dominated by Jews, but HHH will inherit the WWE and then a Jew will have his hands on it

Who's the cutie with the blue hair on the left?

Don't worry about her. Nothing happened.

Fuck her the man in the patch is hot as shit

guy kind of looks like kaepernick but with straight hair

is jesus in the WWE yet?

>we are coming for you reddit!!

Attached: 35332342.jpg (2048x1536, 513K)

all of those people are White

still 10 times more ethnically diverse and 10 times more handsome than the whole of reddit. reddit fags suck at their own rules

Attached: asian_andy.jpg (1200x890, 70K)

No

yes

Attached: tophat.png (331x10000, 160K)

One thing is for sure, both Jow Forums and reddit are the new TUMBLRs of the internet, both are incredibly fucking gay

Attached: d417122b5c0e133b8b81c7f0120cbcbe959374c6b709b25b4a354029bd3beb36.jpg (340x565, 30K)

Jesús Cristo

So the mutt memes are true....

Venti is unironically my secret crush, though im dating an otherwise perfect woman. Oh well, a man can dream.

his last name is levesque so i'm guessing french

That was a speedrun event.

Attached: speedrunning nasa.jpg (1264x636, 80K)

>milkbro without milk
3/10 best I can do

Is this a pol meet up? Honestly not to bad looking. A million times better then the reddit meet up pic

>Jow Forums is a white nationalist boar-

The people in those pictures are near-white wanna-bes -- always the most rabid kind of white supremacists because they are compensating for deep-seated feelings of inadequacy from feeling they might actually cross the line into not being white.

This is why the biggest racists are always the:

1) Irish
2) Southern Europeans
3) Baltic
4) Eastern European Slavs

People who are the most unquestionably white know that their whiteness is assured, and so they know they have nothing to prove and are thus much less vicious about it.

But the straddlers? Those who teeter on the edge? They're the ones always burning the most crosses.

Always.

you have a fetish for ugly girls?

stfu shill

Fuck you, fag. she awesome and her tits is amazing. Not all girls must look like victoria secret models.

>these are the pathetic fucks calling Anglos ugly and Iberians shitskins
Unironic LOL

Attached: 1472433619584.jpg (866x838, 136K)

that's yihadi jesus!

why does pol looks like only very slightly better than basedboys? wtf, I thought we are all ultra chads

I fit the sort of white but sort of not category and I’m by no means a WN though

Attached: 5C8CF725-8949-4AC8-B0FE-34E327A87C09.png (1200x1897, 511K)

Those are newfag larpers. Real white nationalists don't go to meet ups because they dont want feds, dox, or admiration. I guarantee none of those people have a gun. I'm never more than 5ft from one. Why is there no nazi salute?

Attached: 1568170353565m.jpg (908x1024, 121K)

Newfags, understand something. Jow Forums was originally like fight club in that we do not talk about it when we aren't there. Virtually everyone that has ever gone to a meetup are newfags. They did not observe the unwritten rules because they didn't lurk long enough before posting. You will never know the full scope of user demographics and that's the way it should be. The meme of Jow Forums being only one thing is just a meme. It's never been true. That's our strength. NOT being an echochamber like the rest of the internet tends to be.

Regards,
The Management

卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍FUCK NIGGERS FUCK KIKES FUCK SPICS FUCK CHINKS FUCK FAGGOTS FUCK MUSLIMS AND FUCK JANNIES卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍

Are these the antifa guys that post larp as white nationalists to recruit non whites for antifa ?
Or do all millenials just look like that ?

Attached: Antiface.jpg (474x776, 109K)

>Is this a pol meet up?
It's from the HWNDU

youtube.com/watch?v=S7ySvO6EcV4

Attached: 508360877.jpg (394x666, 33K)

Bottom row, from left to right:
I would
She looks fun but I'd keep an eye on any sharp objects
Nice aesthetic
Faggot
Asian Castro? Based
Looks like a shithead
Fun to drink with probably
Faggot
Faggot
Faggot
Weirdo

Top row, left to right
Travis Bickleish
Probably has good taste in music
Pedo
Can I bum a smoke off you
Normal I guess
I would
Weirdo
Fat weirdo

That's not a bad thing.

Don't have to be white to know that white=right.
>they wanted me to select the fire hydrants, but instead I selected the palm trees

Attached: 1565583709445.jpg (522x451, 26K)