What if you're just neurotically cruel and you use Jow Forums because it's a hugbox for neurotically cruel white guys

what if you're just neurotically cruel and you use Jow Forums because it's a hugbox for neurotically cruel white guys

Attached: 0.jpg (207x253, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/VRQet1UofOcz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh i meant to use this pic. darn it

Attached: 01.jpg (275x183, 8K)

OP is a faggot

I'm not evil wypipo, I wasn't sadistically cruel until kikes forced their hand in the gangstalking. It opened my eyes about the lie they repeat about people being "equal", a lot of them are just disposable pieces of shit.
And no, I won't commit or plan to commit any crime.

That sounds like an easy way for you to rationalize genociding this whole board.

Might be true, but my wife loves me and I'm successful so fuck yourself

What if modern life is air-conditioned hell and I need to blow off steam with like-minded individuals who understand?

Attached: 1567642992512.png (507x540, 64K)

what if you're deeply delusional because you will believe anything that allows you to feel justified in being a sadist

If we are just born cruel that makes it an immutable trait then we get legal protections.

Explain to me in what ways I am a sadist.

Also tell me what I believe.

I'm just a badass is all I figure.

I have incredible weapons like in the image I attached.

Attached: c04.jpg (625x390, 74K)

that isnt how tolerance works. what if you're retarded

you believe you're very smart because you will deny whatever i type

This is too much virtue signalling coming from someone like you. You need to be more subtle, it feels too forced.

Most of us aren't cruel though, we just want the world to be a better place. If you make a poll here most people will say they don't hate anyone.

You're literally just psycho analyzing me based on your impression of the board as a whole.

Faggot.

That is how it works. Under civil rights you can't get persecuted or excluded for the way you were born. If we were born cruel then people need to allow us to be cruel and not call us offensive names like "Nazis", and we shouldn't be fired or ostracized for having cruel opinions.

>kikes now trying to superimpose their own traits on to anons
What if you convinced yourself of being superior to others and when reality shows you otherwise, you can't handle it and do shit like this to try and cope, Schlomo?

why do i see manifestos about rape and wishes of death upon children every time i visit pol?

why do you choose to immerse yourself in this rhetoric and imagery daily?

do you think consuming massive amounts of propoganda is okay if you know you're doing it?

ok cool i was right

>manifestos

90% of posts are 1 or 2 sentence banter. You're the retard monloguing

A Jow Forums poll, if you will...

Because your people post them on purpose so you can point to them as examples just how you are doing.
Same old tired stale overused playbook.

other people dont walk around thinking about who's "superior" all the time you freak

I'm pretty sure you think all white guys are freaks based on the tone of your original post. Talk to me bud. What's wrong?

god you're so fucking delusional holy shit you've built a grand retardation castle behind ten walls of anonymous propaganda and any information that threatens your worldview gets sorted as fake news instantly. it's so transparent. get help bitch

nah i was observing that this is a hugbox specifically for cruel white men, not that white men have some kind of inherent problem

>that obvious reframing attempt
No, it's not me who does that. It's (((YOU))) you deflective dishonest kikerat. That questions was leveled at (((YOU))).
and what do you know? a double post reply to the same post in an effort to try and control the narrative because you know damn good and well I pulled your jewish card you ratfink fuck.

Come on, jew i see you
you got an oven to get in now
Pretending you are not a KIKE now
But you're not fooling me 'cause I can see
The way you shake and shiver

Attached: mossad.gif (2089x800, 764K)

what if people can disagree with you and you address their arguments rather than attacking their character/race

holy shit whatever helps you sleep dude

i pointed out that this is a hugbox for white men i didnt say anything else about white men do you think im fucking wrong holy shit

you could project fucking anything on to anybody it's really remarkable

>thinking the majority of people on here are white guys
Newfag

Maybe I just subconsciously ignore that stuff, I just come here for the (mostly) unregulated banter that is forbidden everywhere else.

N

Attached: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

>holy shit deflection
holy shit another double post in an effort to control narrative itt
>I'm not projecting goy! you are!
Neurotic paranoid Jewish ashkenazi schizophrenia strikes again! Kek

Attached: 1559298235035.jpg (1024x970, 156K)

1. There are tons of minorities here
2. Are white men not allowed to feel safe?

Proof?

Are you STUPID
we post political news and usually we are there before you journals even know what's going on.

Jow Forums isn't full of kids ether.
that's only atechan.
holy shit its like your dense or something
fucking newfags

tarrant posted in instagram befor posting here and he was a mossad agent
so you can gaslight all you want kike.
not going to work.

Also I'm far from white kike, i'm unironally olive skinned
70% of Jow Forums isn't even white you fucking racist kike. White people are too chicken shit to speak out about the new world order of satanists and pedofiles.

get with the program
>video related
bitchute.com/video/VRQet1UofOcz/
t.greek

Bullshit, you cucked faggot, I'm here because I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS!!1!BJDDFTGKDOUIRJNGFC

Attached: 1349147600535.jpg (222x227, 10K)

ask the darkies