CITIZEN INITIATED IMMIGRATION REFORM!!!!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BROS!!! we making Australia white again!!!

Join this petition : chng.it/hLCLDgYfpm

This is my love letter to ethnonationalists in Australia and world wide. i believe i have outlined a solution and i believe it would be beneficial to us all if you supported this petition!

Attached: CIIRN.jpg (795x917, 128K)

mwahahahahhaah

Also, First for Fuck the ABC

Attached: ABC_faget.png (799x479, 56K)

Summary: Muh Boomers

Do it boys! Time for a white chimp out down under!

how the fuck is it muh boomers? i outline a decentralised immigration system using block chain to reverse demographics trends? did u fucking read the essay at all u abo ?
CRONULLA 2.0

>change org
They're not on your side. There will be a counter petition to this if it gains any ground.
>"radical change"
You're really not good at appealing to people outside of Jow Forums are you?

read the whole thing. i propose MORE democracy on immigration instead of less, there is no way they can spin this as tyrannical, fascist ect

Rip abbos

Sorry but "MORE democracy" in current year doesn't mean what you want it to mean. Why would the government listen to people of European descent, when they are the ones the UN is trying to replace? I admire your enthusiasm but I'm not reading the rest because I don't think you really understand the reality of how political activism works for us.

Signed for kicks.
BRB resetting my router

You aren't changing anything with a petition, as I have already told you.

fuck off then retard
> hur dur im gonna try to argue with what i read the first paragraph of a 1200 word essay

Petitions aren't supposed to be political essays. You could have at least put effort into it so that it gets a decent amount of signatures.

Fuck off glownigger

Need to manipulate people with emotions to get on board. Show case crimes by browns or something

If im half Malaysian and Australian can i still vote?

Attached: 1557705700547.jpg (637x854, 67K)

heh, your mums a mail order bride.

Sup daft cunts. You're doing what now?

making Australia white again
are u a australian citizen ?

No you are the one that glows. Only glow niggers use glownigger threats

just when it seemed blockchain uses couldn't get any dumber

how is it dumb, also i never said block chain did i ? u do realise there are other DLTs than blockchain?

hashgraph, holochain ect ect

your words:
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but the problem isn't the technology. This sort of direct democracy just won't ever be allowed by current representatives. Change in attitude towards immigration needs to start at a cultural level. First, Australians have to see how Chinese immigration is destroying their cities - once they do, as a significant majority, the change will follow.