Adopted Penguin Raised By Same-Sex Penguin Couple Will Be First To Not Have A Gender Assigned

How do I get off this ride?

archive.is/wWy0u

Attached: 00r954j9g549g444.png (782x598, 221K)

With a bullet

Hang on, did they steal a penguin baby from a straight couple?

Honk

>The two female penguins, named Rocky and Marama, were given the egg to help relieve the pressures on the penguin’s birth mother of raising two chicks.

State enforced homosexuality.
State enforced gender fluidity.

That would be funny as hell and serve as a microcosm of the contemporary Western experience.

>The next stop will be in 999999999999999999999999999...

Attached: 1555282889151.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

Fuuuuuuck...

This is so much clown world in one image.

This has to be a simulation, right?

Attached: 1567390590382.png (374x247, 146K)

They litteraly did.

Imagine having twins and the state takes one of them to give it to an homosexual couple because "having two kids at the same time is hard, don't thank us"

So they just stole a strait couple's baby and gave it to the gay couple

>penguin commits suicide

>So they just stole a strait couple's baby and gave it to the gay couple
They're not even gay. They're just two females who didn't get any during breeding season, so they just stood around each other. But other than that: yes, that's what they did.

If there is a just and righteous God, Sodom and Gomorrah will be matchsticks compared to the cleansing conflagration to come.

>in a fucking zoo
>hot compared to your home in the antarctic
>noisy, smelly, not too many other gentoos to mingle with
>hang out with friend penguin
>humans call you something called "gay", stick you with a chick you weren't really looking for
>oh boy, another friend in my horrible lonely existence!

People. Fucking people.

Attached: 5-Fun-Facts-About-Antarcticas-Gentoo-Penguin_preview.jpg (1200x900, 43K)

>Experts “decided it was more natural for the chick to grow and develop into a mature adult as genderless which is normal in the wild until they mature,” according to a press release from the aquarium.

this is some of the stupidest fucking shit that i've ever read. today.

Attached: andthen_211072177_.jpg (1000x134, 26K)

I don't think I have enough whiskey for this shit

Proof that the education system is a joke that rewards literal retards.

I fucking hate people why did I found this place

wat

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 10.05.21 PM.png (739x27, 15K)

Just learn to enjoy the nightmare. It's like a fever dream that never ends.

Attached: 1558648933629.gif (360x203, 1.91M)

There's good news!
With science and engineering now being filled with these kinds of retards, the technology and materials needed to maintain this faggotry will soon be lost and the whole kit and caboodle comes crashing down without the intelligence and skill needed to build and maintain it.

Natural selection if you will.

Attached: 1258351851643.jpg (222x203, 8K)

Based and second coming pilled.

This just sounds like ugly ass subhuman Londoners with too much time on their hand entertaining themselves with captive animals.
It just fags playing make believ again, don’t support zoos, the arts, or any other faggot haven.

I'm sick of all this Gen Y bullshit. That generation should never have been born.

Based and let it burn pilled

This. Those pervs need a wakeup call.

>hate people
>found this place

This too. I only go to the city to take the bus to work.

I've had a weird obsession / love / fascination with penguins since I was a little kid, which I sort of leaned into, I guess, but penguins aren't gay, they're just retarded. When it's time for them to get it on, they'll fuck anything vaguely penguin-like. The penguin flopping all over a football lying in the snow doesn't have some football fetish; it's just retarded and dealing with its weird, strong urges however seems right. It's like when two dudes or two girls go to prom as some kind of "stag night" or "friend fest" or whatever. They just really, really feel that need to go to the dance, didn't get a date, and improvised.

Whole thing's dumb. For penguins to be gay, they'd have to experience sexual attraction as an end to itself. Humans can do it because we've stripped all meaning and purpose from the act and treat it like regular recreation, but penguins aren't like that. Sex differences between penguins can be pretty fucking subtle. Do they think female penguins are turned on by strong feathers, powerful flippers? How do they figure penguin sexual attraction is advanced enough for fetishes and that kind of stuff? Penguin colonies are often unbalanced as far a gender goes, emperor penguins being about 60% female, and not uncommon for loners to couple up together and kind of mimic / practice the complicated mating behavior, but it's hardly a consistent preference and lasts only for that mating season.

Side note, people love giving gifts to people, but they hate picking them out, and when someone is hard to shop for, it's an irritating chore. People loved buying me gifts. Know that you really like penguins, literally everyone will buy you penguin shit for your birthday, especially if it's in the winter. When I was in college and shortly after, sort of straddling the line where friends were buying me gifts along with parents, every birthday card had penguins on it; my girlfriend's parents bought me March of the Penguins; penguin this; penguin that.

Where is this penguin? Someone punt the fucker

You're the one who made that depressing webm of the penguin going the wrong way into the snowy abyss, aren't you?

I hope the penguins choke on a dick and die

this isn't real. penguins consistently steal eggs from other penguins. there are no gay penguins.

wall of text, go away jew.

So its a duck now?