Gun Owners Are Useless Cowards

It's very unlikely that someone will break into your house when you are home. If they do, you probably won't reach your gun in time. Unless you keep a loaded gun under your pillow, which is dangerous and stupid.

If you are being mugged or carjacked at gunpoint, pulling out your gun will just make it more likely for you to get killed.

If the "gubmint" that you fear so much goes to war against it's citizens, you likely won't come out on top against trained soldiers, tanks, attack helicopters, nuclear missiles etc. Your guns won't help you here.

If your doomsday fantasy comes true and society collapses, your guns won't help you against the marauding bandits with bigger guns and nothing to lose.

All gun nuts are paranoid fearful cowards you know, by nature. That's why they buy guns to comfort themselves and fantasize about fighting the big evil gubmint or being a crime stopping hero. In a real SHTF situation, you'll be crying, running away, hiding, and pooping your pants.

Attached: la-tot-cartoons-pg-alex-jones-and-pro-gun-paranoids-put-nuts-in-gun-nuts.jpg (600x474, 103K)

Lurk 2 years before posting.

just fuck off and die alone please.

/thread

stfu leaf.

Why are canadians so fucking worthless?

>triggering commies
mission accomplished without firing a round

The day of the rake can not come soon enough.

stale pasta, weak bait

isn't this the same copa pasta from the other copy pasta

Pix related.

Attached: download.jpg (251x201, 8K)

>Its very unlikely someone will break into your house when you're home

Ever heard of Home Invasion??

>Won't reach your gun in time/ dangerous and stupid

Well im not gonna let them robbers steal and rape my family without doing anything, so what if its dangerous?

>pulling out your gun make it more likely to get killed

Actually statistics have shown that the victim having a gun can deal with their attack than waiting on the reliable police

>you wont beat trained soldiers, tanks, helicopters and nukes

Do you really think that the majority of patriotic, right-leaning soldiers who have families will take up arms and kill their own? Do you really think the gubmint can maneuver tanks over flyover counties where the terrain is an absolute nightmare? Do you really think attack helicopters are helpful when the gubmint cannot determine who is a rightie and who is a guy trying to protect himself? DO you really think the gubmint can just drop a nuke on its own people and not cause international outrage?

>youll lose to bandits with bigger guns

A lot of gun owners actually train at the gun range everyday compared to some nobody bandits, they'll shoot them to kingdom come.

>gun owners are cowards

You're Canadian

Oh boy it's my turn to post the thing!

Attached: 1512167970302.png (902x923, 256K)

>Mr burglar please don’t rape my wife in front of me, throw your gun and let’s have a fist fight first.

>If the "gubmint" that you fear so much goes to war against it's citizens, you likely won't come out on top against trained soldiers, tanks, attack helicopters, nuclear missiles etc. Your guns won't help you here.
Tanks can't move if you kill the fuel truck driver.
Oh, and where do you think we all go after we get out of the military? Am I no longer "trained"? lol

>tfw gun cucks are always the first ones to hand over their guns without a fight while defending niggers and jews

Attached: yurocucks.jpg (800x770, 105K)

no point posting this pic again and again, amerimutts simply do not have the spirit and willpower to pick up their guns and use them.

cowards? not really.
lazy fucking bastards? most definitely.

Only one way to find out, bitch.

Attached: maher fat fucks.jpg (888x499, 76K)

Attached: 74612896.jpg (400x400, 26K)

"i can't rationalize how a firearm can be useful, therefore those who own them are scum!"

lmao 2A unlike Canada ahahaha

Can you translate this I can’t read helpless little bitch?

Man the fuck up and take responsibility in defending yourself, or just sit by and watch your spouse/child get raped in front of you whilst you’re completely without defense when the time comes.

Go get sodomized by a rabbi then kys

>It's very unlikely that someone will break into your house when you are home
you sound like a privileged cunt
do you live in a gated community?
White genocide when?

Now you listen here you leaf cuck. I don't own any guns but I wish I did so that I could have a fighting chance against all the baboons over here.
If you lived here you would understand that being a liberal faggot will not save your life.