Should your wife work or be a homemaker. My fiance wants to work but I want her at home

Should your wife work or be a homemaker. My fiance wants to work but I want her at home.

Attached: CA5F46AD-09C0-4B58-9E3F-33ED7E7772A1.jpg (593x1328, 763K)

Then you better start earnin' boy

Yours should work so I can talk to her

What does she do? If just a standard office slut, then no, you should work.

She's an artist and designer

>knowing women
Kek what a fucking cuck

A working mother doesn't breastfeed

Why do u want to talk to her

Attached: 157923CD-D5B7-4BC6-820C-6EFC2D8F0B4F.jpg (494x787, 319K)

What

I am. Boy.

Tupperware parties

For work ?

Call her fat

She's wasting her time. Get her pregnant before all her eggs dry up

what's wrong with working from home?

depends on whether or not you got a kid

Attached: 1551305522230.jpg (645x773, 49K)

She's hot

Attached: 4B35EBEC-4F9B-4256-BDF3-8BABF82B1ECE.jpg (734x1409, 854K)

No kid right now

She can do that at home

That is true

she can do that shit from home while pregnant

then there's no real utility to her staying home all the time.
that shit is important when you got a kid though

I don't want to knock her up and ruin her. I just want her home. Thinking about me.

Attached: C13E41D1-051D-4600-80FB-062915BED743.jpg (1125x1105, 917K)

knock her up

I just want her home. I don't like the idea of her interacting with other men.

Chubby cheeks
Was she fatter at some point in her life?

no point in having a wife if you don't have kids
may as well be a degenerate

then knock her up and she'll want to stay at home all the time

Attached: 1552004196497.jpg (242x220, 21K)

If you don't knock her up, she'll leave you for someone who will. And you'll deserve it, you degenerate piece of shit.

She's just got full cheeks. Her body is great.

Attached: C48F04E3-132A-4B39-AAE7-B369D626B0C4.jpg (722x826, 457K)

No one wants to work. She just wants attention from other males. Not wife material. Speaking as a woman.

Why do you say that

All these cucks came from reddit, OP's a baby dicked cuck

Attached: cary-grant-TGJ.00.jpg (420x420, 32K)

How am I being a cuck

because yarr a pirate lassie

and because u want her at home without knocking her up, cuck

Tell you that you support that if thats what she wants and then get her pregnant.

Your purpose in life is to reproduce. There is no greater possible failure than failing to create and raise children to carry on your legacy. And you're voluntarily choosing to lose at life. Why would she stay with someone who aspires to be a loser? Hell, send her my way, my wife has a thing for thicc brunettes and I wouldn't mind another breeding sow.

You're weird as fuck

Granted, but at least I don't have to ask a Cambodian bauxite refining forum for advice on how to deal with my wife.

Not just mine specifically. What do you all do in general. Just curious.

Depends on your financial situation.
If you are well off, she can just be a homemaker.
If not, she can be permitted to work.

My wife is a stay-at-home mom. I work from home.

Is she submissive to you

I'm doing well. I want her home thinking about me and wanting to fuck as soon as I get home.

don't worry about her, i will take care of your girl. stop being an over protective bitch, she'll leave you if you're too forceful. face time her n shit everyday if u have to

Work until you have a kid. Why would you want her sitting home doing nothing? So she can get bored and cheat? Only have her stay home when there is a kid for her to take care of.

I want her working out and doing chores and cooking.

How will you take care of her

Not in a 50 Shades way, but yeah she listens to what I say and follows my lead. I don't order her around or anything though. We've been together almost 15 years now and married for 12, you don't treat a woman like her drill sergeant if you want it to last.

I don't want to be a drill Sargent but she needs to know who's in charge.

If my job pays me twice as much as I make, then my wife can stay home and take care of my kids instead of some fucking teenage harpy (one of her younger cousins), more interested in her fucking phone than giving our babies some attention. Till then, she needs to help pay the damn bills.

Attached: The PANDA.png (954x585, 598K)

If she doesn't want you to be in charge then you shouldn't be marrying her to begin with.

women are property not human beings

Lmao. That bitch obese

>fiance wants to work

This means she won't have children. It's one or the other. With everything we know about working women, their birth rates are almost zero. If she works she will not produce children or even want to. At work she'll be stressed. Stressed women lose fertility. They lose it through behavior patterns, hormone changes and other ways I don't understand. I learned while I was in the military, that many women finish their service permanently infertile. If a woman is put under very very stressful situations for a long time her reproductive capability will just shut off... permanently. I don't know why, but it's very common.

The amount of work stress that your wife takes on will be in direct proportion to her chance of permanent infertility. You'll notice things. Constant headaches, foot aches, back aches. Obviously these will become daily excuses to not want sex. She may begin to complain of headaches even on days she's not working. This will be the sign that her hormones are changing and her fertility is tanking. She's also going to become alcoholic because that's the primary method to deal with work stress. She needs the alcohol to limit her stress. Women won't consider a baby if they need alcohol every day.

As long as she works she can afford to get her own birth control and doctor. That means she can be on the pill without your knowledge and she can get an abortion without your knowledge. That's not good.

The last point is environment. She'll be at work with her very cute and successful bosses. She'll see her male superiors like Gods and spend all day flirting with them while spending every penny she makes on outfits to look cute for them. So her income won't even be a net positive because it'll all go to booze and outfits (not a joke if you arrive here remember to do the math to prove it). The reason KEK is such a timeless meme because it describes very simply the reality that women use men as stepping stones.

Mmmmm... Depends on the work though. My wife was working as a preschool teacher up until her third trimester of her first pregnancy.

>tfw my wife is so determined to be a good trad wife that she's gone from being utterly useless at basic domestic chores to forcing herself to clean the house every day and learning to cook
It's taken her a few years but she's genuinely getting the hang of it. We had our first child at the beginning of the year and that seems to have banged things up a notch, she's gone into overdrive trying to be a good housewife.

She was kind of a lazy cunt when I met her, so it's a genuinely impressive transformation. I always did see a capability in her for better things.

The interesting thing is, she finds housework and child rearing more rewarding than she ever found wage slaving. She's genuinely reluctant to go back to wage slavery, even though it was easier than domesticity.

I got fucking lucky, the more I think about it.

A woman will marry you so she'll have a shot at Chad in the future. Chad is going to be her future boss who she hasn't met yet. In order to meet him she needs a man to: pay all the important buy her a house and car then pay all her bills so she can afford outfits, makeup and such. Make all the important life decisions so her life runs smoothly. Advance her into an economic zone so she can be near Chad, in a high rise office in the city or wherever she believes he is. And finally give her 8-10 hours a day where she can stare into Chad's eyes while she pretends to work.

She needs a KEK to marry her and provide all these things so she can get with Chad before age 28 or whatever deadline she set in her head. When everything is prepared she will make up some excuses and basically fire OP from her life. His services are no longer needed because Chad is here. You don't believe? Screencap this post, hide it for some years like a time capsule and tell me how I knew what your future would be.

All women who work fuck their co-workers and bosses.
If you don't mind another man pounding her pussy out in the office, then yeah man, let her go work and not give you children, like she's supposed to.

The question isn’t should your wife be a wage slave its why are you?

das it mane

Attached: 1464581311006.jpg (480x480, 34K)

All women function the same.
They can't even help it.

What job could she do that's more important than cleaning and raising children?

Lads, please don't listen to the people trying to make you hate women.

Attached: 1418277688836.jpg (1053x1070, 736K)