Tell me you wouldn't?

This powerful transgender women has been doing hormone replacement therapy for 2 years and this is how she looks now. I don't care how much of a bigot you are, even you have to admit that this is a "real woman." When will you let go of your hatred of trans-women Jow Forums ??

Attached: thats a man.jpg (720x720, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18394621
isdb.pw/anneris4/1949670894525481079
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it has a penis or a gored out fuck-hole then no thanks. I'll pass

So can whatever the fuck this is give birth to my children?

>This powerful transgender women has been doing hormone replacement therapy for 2 years and this is how she looks now.
Yeah, like a fat spic.

Show the penis then.

Unless you're a VPN-Jew on the never-ending quest to lie and subvert.

>transgender
Not interested.

bullshit, that's a broad

>Huge tits.
>Tranny.
Please don't tell me this is true.

All fat people are now "trans gender women"

I’d suck her cock with gusto.

Keep America Great 2020

Not a tranny

>she

lets suck it...
together

That is a real woman you absolute retard.

That's woman do a reverse search you faggots

I wouldnt

...ok... How will it look when it's 50 and it's mutilated nut sack droops past it's miniskirt?

>"transgender"
>"woman"
>mutilation equals gender change
>self mutilation instead of accepting who you are and overcoming your demons equals powerful
OP is confirmed gory hole loving faggot
also...SAGE

Attached: SAGE.jpg (1280x960, 290K)

I wouldn't.

Those floppy tits look discusting

>ITT: Most of Jow Forums exposes they literally can’t tell men and women apart.

Attached: E222D966-FD78-4FD7-A2B2-7FA7C8B67C62.png (511x515, 29K)

Reverse image search turns up Anneris4. Not a tranny, nice try.

All trannies need to be offed.

Attached: stop-police.jpg (640x477, 131K)

>When will you let go of your hatred
When you pry it from my cold-dead, oversized hands.

Attached: ac5b419846a28a8e360ef7612e524bcb47fb32ed86f03479edb527bd011cd169.gif (1040x445, 117K)

brown pig bitch. BUILD THE WALL

i,its just like fucking a real girl now guise! fucking kill yourself degenerate.

i don't even hate trans people, black people, gay people, i just hate modernity so much that natsoc inspires me, and Jow Forums is the only semi-natsoc place i've found.

>does reverse image search
>she has a bunch of tiktok vids
>watch a couple
she's not very good at pretending to sing

I'm not going to fuck a trans person to prove I don't hate trans people. This logic applies to literally nothing else

Attached: TuckerOhMyStarsGif.gif (600x338, 3.09M)

looks cute in the photo and god damn look at those titties. But it’s not something you can tell from just a picture. Once you meet in real life you can literally detect the hormone imbalance through pheromones and your gut will tell you “something ain’t right”

Sad that something celebrated by native Americans is demoralized by western European culture. Transgender, gay, whatever your thing, it's all good.

sadly this. it's a young lady guys. an actual real girl and not a disgusting tranny monstrosity. But this is just proof at how much this is meme gold. it's right in front of you nigger faggots if you open your eyes.

post pics of HOT OBVIOUS females and claim it's a tranny who has just finished "her" hormone replacement therapy. let the lulz ensue. it's an endless meme gold mine. dude trust me. bruh.

Attached: Preeti 38G 1.jpg (539x960, 59K)

I unironically miss the 90's implants. back than you could easily tell fake from real.

does it matter? look at those milkers.

That's a woman, I can tell instantly.

cope.

>gored out fuck-hole

Attached: 1489183016745.png (378x357, 71K)

Bullshit. You posted a real woman to bait people into pointing out how they can tell she's a trap, you and your tricks have no power over me, Schmuel.

Yeah, I'm not fucking a man-made open wound.

that's not at all why I posted a real woman faggot. sorry to confuse you. What tipped you off that it wasn't a tranny disaster?

Attached: Stephanie.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

No tranny has natural tits that big. Try again.

not a tranny, prove otherwise fagit

ding ding ding

not a tranny.

Attached: karen.jpg (618x410, 54K)

a leaf.
how could you tell?

Attached: 2223.jpg (250x375, 15K)

OP are you a Dominican nigger born as a girl then your ball sack drops when you hit puberty to become a boy?

Attached: E3086CA8-970E-40D6-A891-0B4F095A717A.jpg (640x746, 186K)

Bazongas

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

DNA test shows XY lmao

Attached: Challenge-denied-rage-face.jpg (310x233, 12K)

XX is a woman, XY is a man. Can't change their DNA.

That whole idea is entirely juvenile and retarded. Don't you have donkeys to fuck or something down there, Ruben?

This
What a world this is, when (((some people))) actually have an interest in posting biological women in forums and calling them men. This is too insistent to be for fun.

Attached: shamefurujpg.png (999x1001, 422K)

What are Klinefelter men? They have XXY.

I will admit that most of my thoughts are juvenile and retarded. But I don't get the donkey reference. Or the Ruben reference. Is that a stereotype? All Panamanians are donkey fuckers named Ruben? I bet you can't name one difference between Panama and Mexico you burger snorting retard. You're probably posting from a burger king free wifi.

Attached: 1552894808549.jpg (805x960, 131K)

thats a woman

No, I want a ftm female who I survive with in post apoacalyptic America, where she inevitably begins to panic as she becomes more and more feminine, and secretly longs to bear my children. All while we become close companions living off the remnants of societies downfall.

Men. Also, don't use intersex to obfuscate what's obvious for 99.9% of humanity. Transparent as fuck and no one buys it.

Would you?

Attached: A9D9D62A-CC95-4EEC-8168-490A25E10741.jpg (483x567, 394K)

fuck off OP, stop putting her dick in your ass

Was this thread specifically made to fuel the delusion that hormone replacement theory would ever get a man to grow breasts that big?

and youre a jew

Natural tits like that are not possible from hormone therapy.
This is no doubt s biological woman
Fuck off kike

This

Are you in Oslo? It consumes your soul

its 100% a natural born woman

Just curious because you said "XX is a woman, XY is a man" but that isn't always the case.

Tell me you wouldn't?

wouldn't leave swinging from the nearest weight bearing structure?

no, definitely would

>He thinks all spics arnt the same

Sorry Ruben, you're just a southern shitskin that's just as insufferable as Mexicans.

I will say Boquete is a beautiful place though. I'll give you that, you dirty canal ape, but the fact that you are willingly letting the chinks move in leaves you nothing more than nigger tier, sorry to break it to you.

yfw

Attached: F0wjeofh.jpg (480x480, 26K)

damn chinks, okay very good. now do mexico.

Sex is not meant to be just mindless fucking for pleasure, you absolute degenerate. It exists for reproduction, and emotional bonding between a lifelong partner.

No, I will not fuck this man, no matter how much he makes himself look like a woman. Casual sex is for degenerates. I don't want to sexually bond with a biological man, especially if he is 100% physically incapable of bearing children.

If all you require to have sex with someone is that they look hot, you are the cancer that is eroding civilization.

Attached: disgust.gif (220x165, 177K)

Lets run a DNA test to see if hormones magically turns a guy into a woman

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18394621

Attached: woah.jpg (640x480, 53K)

he must have thought it was odd he wasn't attracted to a supposed trap

There’s no way that’s a dude

Underrated.

I'd rather live in Boquete like most typical amerilards than ever step foot in that beanshit infested cesspool. Never been there and never will, have visited Boquete a few times though.

Is that what you fags tell yourself when you're jerking off to some guy's shaved asshole and silicone fake tits some jew doctor put on his pecs?

those tits are clearly real

Fuck. That killed my boner.

I like how you come here looking for reaffirmation for being a weak genes faggot.

>You guys would r-right?

Attached: 8F18FB39-148F-4D57-96B2-BD89BC525E4B.jpg (628x1024, 91K)

nice tits faggot
let's see if they make you bounce when we throw you off a building

>real woman
>has xy chromosomes
>can't have children
>needed a bunch of artificial gimmicks to look like a woman at first glance
Kek

Its a chick , user .

Having tits and a Dick or tits and a shitcunt axe wound does NOT make you a woman

BS
Prove it

Trannies are a fun fuck but that's all they'll ever amount to.

fpbp

What's her name?

>male who takes pig - literal pig/swine derived shots into their body
>thinks they are a girl

hahahahhahahahahahha NO. take your mental illness somewhere else.

bull fucking shit

Is that one?

Kek

Attached: 1518740738078.jpg (521x588, 34K)

No!
Even if it was a girl, waaaay to bony.

>source:nowhere
>literal who fucking flag
>israeli looking slut
>loog goyy :DD ids a tdrannyu waif
>sgay goy why not chop ur dig?XeggsDee
skeksis have gone too far skeksi proxxy ban when?

Attached: goyim we are a breed of peace.jpg (393x374, 78K)

You're putting your dick in a mans asshole, and he shits cum, and is infested with stds

looks like a tim burton character in heavy foundation and drag

I would not.

That's not a dude. Its a french woman and here is a link to her page

isdb.pw/anneris4/1949670894525481079 she canceled her instagram but the account exists on

When you fianlly win that fucking trial by stone, weakling.

your call for foreskin essence will be put to an END