JUST EAT THE BUGS ALREADY!

JUST EAT THE BUGS ALREADY!

Attached: 66410397_1074805336198556_5309627645252159372_n.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
youtu.be/0ksc7eTYUbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bug eating is a forced false flag psy op. Bugs are not the future

5 G R A M S O F P R O T E I N.

(per bag)

Lmao

But bugs have lots of protein, do you not eat lobsters, crabs and other sea crustaceans they are kinda bugs too.

Have literally never once seen anything about eating bugs except on Jow Forums posted by schizos

Attached: kek.jpg (209x200, 8K)

How much does that cost, $15?

wtf, my whey powder gives me 60 protons with only 2 scoops, just how DYEL are bugs?

I eat now

Attached: chinese eats centipedes.webm (480x640, 993K)

Bugs are just as disgusting to eat as beef and pork. Animals that wallow in their own shit and piss shouldn’t be eaten, it’s literal subhuman tier might as well be digging in dung for beetles to chew on.

literally a bag of instant noodle has more protein

wait, chips were made of meat!

>5g has waveforms coming from it
so they want you eating bugs and be exposed to 5g radiation

I think I'll just have a ham sandwich instead.

If it were made cheap and marketed as protein powder I wouldn't care. However, I wouldn't eat it in any other form.

No, I'm vegan. Stop the insect holocaust!

Politics? I just wanna grill for God's sake

Put sauerkraut on your ham sandwich and use marble rye or something. Pretend it's a rueben. Doesn't even really need the dressing.

Sourdough is the best sandwich bread.

Attached: 1446857721730.png (341x276, 110K)

I can dig that, especially buttered and lightly toasted.

>eating sea bugs
Plebest of blobs detected. Imagine actually eating sea bugs (lobster, crab)

you are right
the future is human flesh

Attached: epsteinandclinton.jpg (529x440, 33K)

top that off they are fucking bottom feeders
lobster used to be considered only food for slaves and prisoners

I'm not sure if one can objectively be best, but they sure are some of the best breads.

I would have no problem doing this.

right? fucking why even advertise that. an airplane bag of nuts has more protein

a reuben needs rye

>5g of protein
this what the liberals say can feed billions of people? maybe it'll work for buzzfeed "journalists" but not the vast majority of people

It also needs the right kind of sauce. I'm really just advocating for sauerkraut as an underrated way to level up a ham sammich.

I tried using it as a side for grilled chicken for a while, but I think I'd need to apply some sour cream or maybe greek yogurt and hot sauce to get it to work out the right way.

There's nothing wrong with eating bugs since seafood is basically seabugs. If you eat shrimp, crab, lobster, clams you might as well eat cockroaches, grubs, worms, etc.

Can someone explain what or why they want the goyim to eat bugs is all about

i cant say ive ever paired sauerkraut with chicken. ham, yeah when im not in the mood for mustard potatoe salad. i wouldnt push the chicken though, unless youre dandy with it. i do like the kraut, but i buy/eat it sparingly.

Communists always argue the same way.
>but you already do something normal
>it's the same as what we want to force you to do even though it's not, so why don't you want what we want you to do!

thats less than a bag of doritos...

you don't actually believe this

I was just kind of thinking about what's inexpensive and I already had in the kitchen. I know it's a weird thing to pair with chicken, but I think it could be made to work with sufficient cleverness. I'd go for like gumbo type seasoning and the use of kraut with the carroway seeds in it. Never hurts to experiment.

shrimp and lobster have meat. cockroaches have guts

I think ya mean woller

If eating bugs will save the planet then I'll do it. Meat is meat . Bugs are more nutritious

rice chips are disgusting, corn chips are barely eatable, no way I'm even trying bug chips.

Attached: Sam Hyde Gun.jpg (1536x2048, 224K)

Eating insects will reduce your height and dick size and also your eyelids will start closing.
Final result will be chinking of the whole world

No I don't actually believe it because I grew up being disgusted by cockroaches, and if I were given the choice I'd choose shrimp and lobster anyday, but I'm trying to appear progressive and tolerant to a non issue.

I'd eat bugs, I don't give a fuck no more. Fuck all your comforts, we should probably save the world

Just eat plants u fucking weirdos

all i know is Oaxacans make the kino crickets
been eating them for decades

superior chips coming through
potatofags need not apply

Attached: Beanfields-2017-5.5oz-Black_Bean-Front-No_Reflection_4096x4096px_1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 612K)

easy to mass produce with minimal input

basically easy huge profit

bugs eating bugs, nothing surprising

completely different biology you fucking moron
>something that spreads literal disease,has to be soaked in alcohol, and then has to be (((flavored))) to work.
vs
>something living in constantly moving water, and is mostly water, and meat, and has a cleaner diet
Eating something that eats small prey, and fish shit>eating something that eats small prey, and mammalian disease ridden shit.
Also the fats in lobster is substantially higher that anything fucking BUGs has to offer. You'd have to be frothing at the mouth with bugman semen to be wanting this to kick off.

The bag of cricket chips only has 170 calories. So proportionally it's the same amount of protein as ramen. Also 1/4 as much sodium, while probably tasting better.

But these cricket chips cost ~20x as much (per calorie) than ramen, like every other niche green food.

Huge rip-off. Save the planet, feed my wallet!

never tried, are they good or are you just edgy?

>JUST EAT THE BUGS ALREADY
You WILL eat them

Attached: w1900_h2082_x1448_y1404_DPA_bfunk_dpa_5F9CFA002A4FF93A-483c64151b7b34bd.jpg (1900x2082, 138K)

fuck off yank

Attached: s643667121527569464_p4_i3_w640.jpg (851x640, 112K)

I wouldn't pay for them but they're pretty good. Kind of like kale chips. I'll just make my own salad, thanks, instead of paying for 30 different seasonings on my small bag of hipster chip snacks.

>5g protein per bag

literally one bite of any meat has more protein than this

Most people that eat shrimp literally eat their poop as well. Never see anyone complain about that. They don't even know you're supposed to remove that part, so they eat the entire raw shrimp with poop and everything. How are insects any worse?

why do all these weird ass chips advertise protein and fibre when even doritos has twice this amount?

>protons
A whole 60?

Attached: we wuz scientists.jpg (574x704, 111K)

It's a meme, like advertising apple sauce as a "fat free" snack.

>let women vote
>let blacks vote
>legalize homosexuality
>open the borders to anybody
>specifically get only immigrants from nigger shitholes
>make special bathrooms for trannies
>cut your son's dick off and make him a tranny before he reaches puberty [you are here]
>eat bugs
>live in tiny hive-like apartments like Asians
>hook your brain into the Matrix so the Jews can just control your mind directly

they're decently thick, great crunch, protein and fiber goes a long way to make them a filling snack. they don't taste like beans. only complaint is they can have a bit of a grainy chew once you get into it.

>1oz of beanfields
>4g fiber
>4g protein
>1oz of nacho doritos
>1g fiber
>2g protein

Its a good source of protein
Its cheap AF
easy to raise and take care of so...

Its designated for third world countries

Somalia waiting for that rice truck like every years
But all they got is a cargo full of larvas

Who the fuck eats raw shrimp besides bug people?

Oy vey! It’s annuda Shoah!

I was going to call you a bender because of your flag, but you're actually right. Even though niggers would never, ever have the capacity to comprehend rearing a creature as livestock - even fucking insects.

These are the best chips

Attached: phgp.jpg (495x679, 66K)

oh my bad, it's per serving. why the fuck does anyone look at per serving? 30g is like 2 mouth fulls for an american.

anyway, point still stands why is protein the selling point when that is fuck all protein? Nobody would ever consider doritos a protein source.

Bollocks. Niggers alrady eat insect burgers.
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

I'll stick with my nigger chips tyvm

Attached: doritos.png (216x320, 113K)

Those are actually really good. It doesn't really pack the punch of real ghost pepper concoctions, but it's good enough to pace you out instead of stuffing your face. Crushing them up to use as garnish or to add to some other breaded kind of dish works great, too.

>Even though niggers would never, ever have the capacity to comprehend rearing a creature as livestock

Attached: watusi.jpg (379x238, 38K)

Marry 9/11

THEY'RE EATING TRUMP SUPPORTERS
NIMBLE NAVIGATORS, THIS IS COMMUNISM

because when you're looking for a snack to fight off hunger cravings, higher protein and fiber is usually your best bet as opposed to the opposite
t. intermittent fasting faggot

But being marginally better than doritos... wtf is the point? Doritos is the lowest of the low. Just eat real food?

hey man I'm trying to diet not achieve sainthood
sometimes you wanna have some chips and they're pretty tasty, don't know what to tell you.

What's next Onions green? Oh wait...

Attached: 61nvr3XZ-jL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 71K)

Wow I forgot they had a word filter. Fucking Jews. (((S o y l e n t)))

That really is a pathetic number
>bugs are full of protein!!!

My recommendation includes learning to fry up something based around hash browns, and putting raw garlic and onions in your salads balanced by some nuts, berries, and a vinegar-heavy dressing.

It's not as fast as ripping open a bag of chips, but it helps train the delayed reward system in the brain, it's less expensive, and it's more satisfying than realizing you just stuffed half a bag of chips in your face.

My boys has already brought several bags of big snacks to the office. People look at me weird when I refuse.

Boss*

Based

>Animals that wallow in their own shit and piss shouldn’t be eaten
I'm not a fan either, but I'm pretty sure there's a step or two between shit wallowing and being plated.

most of the world says they're delicious

Attached: bug buffet4.jpg (1600x1067, 391K)

>Bug eating is a forced false flag psy op. Bugs are not the future

High IQ. Lab grown meat is the true shit they want for future goyim feed

youtu.be/0ksc7eTYUbc

Attached: 6882D7E8-DACD-492A-8521-F32EB74B5D8E.png (600x700, 30K)

14 gram of protein for 100 grams is worse then tuna.

I will eat her corpse

Especially for plagues of frogs and locusts.