Alright listen up faggots

You need to stop what you are doing RIGHT NOW and take advantage of the Pewdiepie situation RIGHT FUCKING NOW. We wait YEARS for moments like this. IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ON PEWDS LATEST VIDEO youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHOaPkY If you blink, you are going to miss an opportunity to redpill as many millions as we can on ADL. Anyone who says anything otherwise is a shill.

Attached: ssj-Vegeta-vegeta-17163444-1280-800.jpg (1280x800, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2DXCUBzWbQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make sure to change the comment view to TOP COMMENTS. Don't even DARE try to down play this. I know this board is dead, I'm speaking to the last remnants of old fags. THE TIME IS NOW. GO GO GO GO GO!

youtube.com/watch?v=N2DXCUBzWbQ&feature=youtu.be

Shut up about normies, shut up about e-celebs, and shut up about reddit. This is the moment we have been waiting for since the inception of Jow Forums. Don't forget why we are here

As if I care about a rich manchild and his followers. I have more important rhings to do in life.

Ok ADL.

bump for 9/11 truth
ADL jews did it

Shills out in full force tonight. Eceleb YouTube is merely the canvas.

Last thing. If you leave comments, try to use symbols or emojis so that they don't get taken down right away. We need the big shit posting guns boys. Think you can handle it? You guys have fought a meme war in the past right? Get off the couch. FIRE UP THE CANNONS

BUMP

felix has a larger army than Jow Forums, and they are well aware of the kikes. judging from the comments, they are doing just fine.
anyway if you want numbers you should target peak burger hours.

Based

But this is how you should have felt about epstein

But what company goes down with Epstein? We got the ADL boys. They are running! REEL EM IN BOYYYYS

>Listen up Goyim™, you need to challenge King Shlomo in his own meekdosh RIGHT NOW
Nice try Solomon

The 7 headed serpent is absolutely KVECHING right now. ONLY TAKE STEPS FORWARD NO STEPS BACK. It's literally time.

fuck you kike.
bump

Attached: 1409873479189.gif (250x333, 1.47M)

>But this is how you should have felt about epstein

Epstein was about smearing our faces through the mud while insulting and degrading our existence.

We don't need to talk about Epstein, user...
Epstein will turn into a rallying cry in some future conflict.

good job boys, keep up the good work.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 10.34.27 PM.png (647x491, 83K)

It's about the children who do care about this manchild. Name one other person with more young, malleable followers. Why not capitalize on the opportunity unless you somehow agree with the obvious subversion that is the ADL.

BUMP

Wtf is the ADL and why should I care about a swedish YouTube guy

You faggots are really fucking pathetic. There's a reason this board is dying, because all the oldfags grew up and realized that this entire site is a shithole.

I’m sure fapping to hentai and mindlessly browsing Jow Forums is very important user

It’s gonna be hilarious to see the headlines about “muh NAZIS are attacking the ADL because...” - it is laughably predictable.

I'm sorry schlomo......I......don't think you can shut it down this time. I don't think any of us can. Can you hear it lad? That's the sound of millions of 9 year olds learning about the Jewish controlled ADL. You are going to sit there with your meme flag, and enjoy it. It's time.

Attached: 499658F4-7B53-499A-B77C-5AA31683F4E0.jpg (828x828, 107K)

Who?

Attached: boomer life yo.png (624x951, 609K)

I did my part when it first broke out user. For anyone planning to post don't just copy paste "pewds is blackmailed by adl" Actually start red pilling people on the ADL and adjacent topics. We only got one shot at this boys.

You know user.....I thought about the way my life used to be. Before I came here. Before I questioned things. I.....I tried to take it back. I tried to shut it down too lad. There is nothing that can be done now. The machine has already started i-it.....it can't be stopped. We are going to sit here, and watch it all come crumbling down now anons. Together.

That’s terrifying, user.
Look like devil Soros eyes.

((()))
death to the great Satan

Projecting, huh?
YOUR post is actually pathetic, kike

How new are you?

Attached: C96C2D54-EE84-47CE-A962-98CE1AF4B795.jpg (500x533, 77K)

Oh yea. Conspiratorial control of the technocratic dystopia we are heading towards is TOTALLY a lame and faggoty subject. Pewdiepie is definitely NOT influential towards the up and coming generation.

>watching pewdiepie because he's xd meme funny now
Jow Forums is for 18 years or older kid.

Anti Defamation League. They are an organization that sues people for harassing this ethno-religious group known as the Jews. You probably haven’t heard of them but they were the creators of Christianity and Islam, those are other religions. Also some people believe that they control the entire American political establishment, Hollywood, the media, and international finance. I really recommend reading more about these Jews and their Anti-Defamation League.

Attached: B4BBFE42-1385-4382-B0FD-A470561BFF6C.jpg (540x540, 50K)

What is the master plan?

Well played schlomo. Really, you did a great job. God is on our side unfortunately, and it's time. It's time to shut it down...only there's no time for you to do it. We are going to shut it down. Once, and for all.

nobody has explained what the fuck is actually going on, and if someone has its been lost in one of the 999999999999 threads created about this today

BUMP

Have a bump this thread needs to be number 1. Everything else on this board right now is irrelevant and a waste of time compared to this. This is our moment lads.