Is this a white man's fucking burden?

youtube.com/watch?v=-N5dm4oVWtM

Attached: hate.jpg (776x800, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=maLE9gKz3xo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

calm down faggets. I'll reveal my flag. just wonna know ur clear respond.

cuz this fucking clip touched me so hard, then I want you burger faggets to ask me some questions aI want to know, and you better respond.

White people are so goddamn beautiful :'-)

I certainly can't stand how you faggets allow this to happen in your -- someday suppuse to happen -- a white country. what the hell happend with you weak faggets? and why you still making fun about bongs and eternal swedes when you are youself so freaking cuked beyound rulles, huh?

no Im not gonna let this thread be dead. Im gonna drag you here to explain.

ok you weak faggots who can't take a hit. Im gonna reveal my flag. and be sure Im the only one real Russian here. still.

I usually just like metal/rock, nigger music and a little bit of old school pop, but more and more I'm learning to appreciate country type music. What's happening to me?

Attached: 1559426924779.jpg (640x480, 29K)

if you watch Europa the last battle, you will know (((who))) created this fucking mess

Attached: 1568117370624s.jpg (125x117, 2K)

God i fucking hate hillbilly white trash almost as much as niggers. The south is shittier than fucking California in every respect.

What do you even want to know?

Shut up bitch.

Attached: 1567445629833.jpg (640x560, 72K)

how have had you become cucked so much? you used to be a tough guys to fight with.

You fags are like mutated orcs from lord of the rings, you were once master race and after centuries of living in filth you mutated into subhumans. Serious wtf happened to you guy, every other white in the US is normal. I'm willing to bet it was nigger and native admixture, one drop rule really seems to be a thing.

You guys did

Well basically it all started in the 1960s and counter culture. Liberal ideas became mainstream and each generation was gradually more indoctrinated. That wasn't working fast enough so we started taking in mass amount of immigration that voted liberal allowing more liberal policies to be shoehorned in. Now we're in the modern day with a large portion of the population indoctrinated because they didn't have parents who raised them right or their parents were indoctrinated themselves. You can see that slightly less than half whites are now indoctrinated with leftist "values".

Any additional questions?

Attached: _92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.jpg (624x470, 39K)

Us "hillbilly white trash" are the best of America. The hillbillies anyway.
I don't consider myself "white trash" those are the dope heads. But I'm most definitely a hillbilly from the woods.
>leftist Anarchist from the South here

Attached: 1562096851254.jpg (531x531, 198K)

What ever are you guys? Even this map that labels other whites in the US labels you as "american" but that's not a real ethnicity. I mean you guys don't look British, French, German, or any other European.

Attached: usethnicity.png (1432x723, 1.2M)

It's why I listen to music in many situations from other countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=maLE9gKz3xo

very tired of the whole mainstream music scene alone in America. It's all degeneracy alone at times.

I'm mostly German, but also have Irish, English, Dutch and 1/32 Cherokee and 1/32 Choctaw Injun ancestry.
>1/16th Injun because I'm a fucking savage
Suck my ass.

Attached: 9c825940472541f36536b9bcba36439a.gif (280x300, 97K)

>leftist Anarchist from the South here

anarchism is contrary to left ideology tho.
if anything the US is founded on principals that lean towards anarchism (in a political sense) , "government as little as possible"

So it is a result of race mixing then, that explains alot

what getting cucked in a trailer park? I guess it probably is

Why did they name it after that SNL chick.

says the brit lmao ecksdee

I agree with those principles.

I'm not ashamed to be a mutt. I'm a white man. Sure, I'm 1/16th Injun. But I'm not the least bit ashamed of. I work hard and take care of myself.

Attached: 1561419075895.jpg (267x200, 19K)

honestly i would probably off myself if i was a southerner

>surrounded by niggers
>mutt
>ugly
>stupid
>generally shit tier genetics
>poorer than most other areas of the US
>almost universal hated by all other whites

How do you cope?

>surrounded by nigger
Yes.
>mutt
Yeah.
>ugly
Nah, I'm quite handsome/cute.
>stupid
Nah, I'm pretty smart despite where I'm from.
I'm seriously curious though, where are you from?

Attached: 1562952813048.png (843x842, 408K)

Montana
basically pure German

>Montana
You live there now?

Yep, why do you ask?

kek
Because I work with a guy from Montana and I wanted to know if I was arguing with him right now. That old boomer fuck, he's a damn good worker though. I'll say that about him.

Attached: 1563835237547.png (676x662, 363K)

What state are you even from, all you've said is that you're form the south

The Based state.

Attached: arkansas.jpg (466x1109, 141K)

Well Arkansas has at least some redeeming factors. Generally i consider the worst to be Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. South Carolina and Georgia i don't even consider to be US state, they're just African colonies at this point.

kek
I'm glad you responded. For a minute, I was nervous you were one of the guys I work with and you'd "figured me out".
We're pretty fucking cool btw.

Attached: arkansas 02.png (1264x894, 340K)

Nah I've never actually been to the South, well technically. Closest I've been was Missouri but i don't think that's consider the south. Also i find it pretty funny that a southerner watches anime, pretty weird culture crossover.

Yeah, I'm a cute gay boy from the South who likes cute anime. That's probably "weird" but, oh well.

Attached: 1568091215192.jpg (891x717, 77K)