8 chan is coming back!

8 chan is coming back anons. What does Pol think about 8 chan coming back? Will the left try to shut it down again?

On a personal note: I thank Jow Forums for being a board of peace and welcoming we refugees. The lies of the left that Pol and Jow Forums are made of alienist racists are just that lies. Thank you for your hospitality. Lets use are meme magic to get Trump in for 4 more years.

Attached: free speech.jpg (1200x861, 227K)

Prove it

>Lets use are meme magic to get Trump in for 4 more years
no
go away

Aren't you guys mostly from here in the first place? I quite enjoyed my short entertaining and informative stays on yourchan during various times when this place was down or just too lame to tolerate.

Good Jow Forums has been shit since you retards came crawling in here

Thank you for your tolerance and love. Its great that hate can bring us together. I can just feel the love from my brothers. Now lets go watch a double feature of Birth of a Nation and Triumph of the Will together.

Attached: black lives matter.png (600x354, 475K)

Voting Democrat or throwing your vote away by voting for paper hanging fascist is a better idea? I mean seriously?

Attached: baby war.jpg (275x183, 8K)

I see the rest of Pol has nothing more to say. You incels disappoint me. Once 8 chan is back. I am out.

Attached: blackkk.jpg (1012x675, 174K)

dont let the door hit yer bloated ass on da way out..

>pigchan is coming back with special dashboards to moniter

Based

Jow Forums will get them soon too. The Left has you in their sites. Only you will be replaced with a redirect to tumbler and the he will not devide us flag live stream.

Vice News is CIA. How on Earth do you confuse the CIA with the left?

Attached: 1a08ef6c70fd84dce4f73bc7d78f6dc1.jpg (1199x1600, 254K)

>DubChan coming back

Great .. right in time for elections to dismantle the "democrats" with the release of the names involved in the Epstein case.

The timing is impeccable

Attached: excited.gif (720x480, 1.12M)

It can hurry the fuck up! The shilling, retardation, and captcha hell is fucking bullshit in this place

Voting isn't real you low-iq nupol fuck.

>le left/right divide xD
kys.

Jow Forums pass is the secret if you're not too poor to afford an internet connection in the first place.

>he doesn't know

Behold the corporate shill. . . Now sell him an perpetual motion energy drink

Attached: Olde-english.jpg (340x375, 14K)

>being so nu
wew laddie...

I'd rather pay hiroshimoot $20 for a service I value than give Jewgle free labor.