FIND THIS FUCKING SHITSKIN!!!!

find this fucking gook whore please Jow Forums, make this fucking bitch suffer like the puppy she fucking blinded with a cigarette !!!
wtf is wrong with these sub humans...
metro.co.uk/2019/09/05/hunt-woman-stubbed-cigarette-puppys-eye-10693311/?fbclid=IwAR0-Zw80aghQ4oQfCdWEQZ8n8aQWfyuehXC6H6WdWxsch-_WTf9Sm1OHCGo#share-item-0-598

Attached: FIND THIS SHITSKIN!!!.jpg (1029x919, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/australian-man-behind-evil-animal-videos-court-hears-20140930-10obct.html
news.com.au/world/asia/animal-crush-videos-dorma-and-vicente-ridon-jailed-for-life-for-cruel-fetish-videos/news-story/a075e868f0c810e88c72f72066d41cb9
liveleak.com/view?t=uXtwg_1568046682
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just a dog

She was already found

t.muslim shitskin

Mohammed is a Faggot

kill yourself

Look at you faggots getting all riled up about a news story involving a puppy.

Not your personal army, fag

What happened to her?

its a pitbull

it isn't a personal thing, dumbass. That saying only applies to people seeking vengeance for personal things like an ex lover or bully, not to someone putting out a cigarette in a puppy's eye. Stop pretending to have been here longer than you have.

She's already been sentenced to life in prison in the Philippines

not your personal army fucktard

You will always be a loser.

yeah she should be skinned alive prior to being solved into human trafficking for a good 6 months, just more evidence that these people are insects.

Also they were working for an Australian man
baka.com.au/world/australian-man-behind-evil-animal-videos-court-hears-20140930-10obct.html

They made a pitbull eat her pp

Source?

Attached: Russian_girls_are_evil.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

How sad is it to be you?

Dogs were with us since the start you heartless nigger. The European male and the dog share an unbreakable pyschic bond. Harm a dog (except the shitbull) AND YOU WILL BE NECKED

The article he posted says it was filmed in 2012 by Dorma and Vicente Ridon (Confirmed by PETA Asia as well). Googling their names led to this:
news.com.au/world/asia/animal-crush-videos-dorma-and-vicente-ridon-jailed-for-life-for-cruel-fetish-videos/news-story/a075e868f0c810e88c72f72066d41cb9

Stop being so fucking sensitive m8. She’s beautiful, girls do dumb shit sometimes doesn’t mean dox every single one of them. Ffs

Fuck the thread, mane

>2012
Oh Godamit

There's a 404 on that link, but I found another one:

All things considered, life in prison for the torturers is very promising outcome.

Score one for the Philippines.

Whoops, fucked up on the link.

Here it is: vbaka.com.au/world/australian-man-behind-evil-animal-videos-court-hears-20140930-10obct.html

The OP couldn't even bother to read the article he posted kek.

Is it still capable of licking peanutbutter? If so then who cares

One dog’s life is more valuable than 100,000 of your subhuman believer’s lives.

Who's more brutal; one adult shitskin or three slav loli's? liveleak.com/view?t=uXtwg_1568046682

>caring this much about animals
This is what happens when no one has children. I bet you faggots use words like “fur baby”

Abusing animals Is a sin you faggot

nedm

I'm pretty sure there is a hadidth on respecting animals regardless if they are haram or not. Don't be disrespectful

Kill yourself faggot

You're just mad you can't fuck them without getting bitten you muzzie subhuman

roast in hell you fucking apostate faggot

>being this much of a white knight beta faggot

Attached: images (46).jpg (499x282, 13K)

Goddamn you’re stupid.

Another retard

BASED. DOGS ARE PROPERTY AND NIGGER OF ANIMALS

this

>t. Nigger of Europe

Not an argument

Hopefully they treat animal abusers in Russian prison as badly as they do in American ones. They get it almost as badly as the pedos

I kill dog scum all day long

Attached: 0ff12faf94b2aa44979bcb00d701d91f7c8afc73.jpg (800x520, 75K)

You're right my statement isn't debatable.

You have wild stray dangerous dogs that's a bit different than domesticated pets

I want kill people like you when the revolution starts. Dog lovers live, everyone else dies

>You have wild stray dangerous dogs that's a bit different than domesticated pets
Thats like saying rape babies are worth less than normal babies.

>girls do dumb shit sometimes doesn’t mean dox every single one of them
Nope you don't, but this one's fair game.

So poor pooch. I had worse done to me when I was four years old.....get over it. Mods don't believe me. fuck mods. fuck jannies. fuck Jow Forums.

make it count next time you try to kill yourself

Animal abusers get the gas chamber.

Not the fast-killing gas either, the one that takes days to kill you.

Don't worry about saving the white race just worry about some beaner and dog

Fucking niggers

Edgy

Attached: latest.jpg (615x630, 51K)

I hope your children die painful deaths before you very eyes. And then I hope you die a painful cancerous death where you hope for death every moment you exist

Sending kittens "to the navy" was what they did in the past when the mother cat had a bunch of kittens. Otherwise the whole city/village would end up full of cats. This seems more likely to be an isolated act of cruelty, but she likely has been desensitivized to animal cruelty already.

Sup Ivan. I hear you have been talking shit about mans best friend. Don't make us teach you a lesson now

Attached: 80940398545034.jpg (1048x798, 170K)

Empathy for animals is largely a white trait.

You are guaranteed to be some sort of mongrel mutt creature. Not human.

Unless you're a vegan, you're a hypocrite.
Asians in your country do worse things to live stock.

Attached: 3690581444001_5641453599001_image-1510314945748.jpg (1800x1217, 433K)

didnt the russian win that war?

One big redpill for shitlibs will be that support for animal rights will decrease, as the population becomes less and less white.

Dykes and soibois will screech for a raid against Tyrone for kicking a puppy, and they will get cricket noises from the other shitskins they follow.

Attached: soyboy Wojak meets based niggers.png (1200x800, 325K)

you've never experienced pain. lucky (you)

No, domesticated dogs are property so they worth something. Wild dogs are literal filth that should be cleaned and tortured for fun.

Ignorance.

That's funny everyone used to say the same thing about you guys

fpbp

omaigawd you're so cool! please, take me onto your bed and fuck me!!!!

You neandethals are cannibals and us cro magnons are the people who tamed wolves to fight you night stalking vampires.
You don't like dogs, you're my enemy

Butthurt leftyfags

Sure i guess. But winning as in, 100 vs 1 but the 1 manages to kill 99 in the process. Still technically a "win" but also a massive loss and embarassment at the same time.

Attached: 028349028304.jpg (225x225, 9K)

No goblin, you are the animal.

cringe

yikes

I'll take the wild dogs over the Russians.
At least the dogs aren't dumb enough to think they'll die if they sit on the ground.

Based

there is people here who will admit with no issues that they like to hurt and kill animals for fun

THEN the same people will complain about our "degenerated" society

Killing dogs is the most humane action possible, cause you prevent damage they can cause to humans. Torturing dogs is humane too cause dog scum will not atacc if they fear Human.

No one likes killing animals but you have to do it to protect Human Race.

Unless you're torturing dogs in the village square in front of an assembly of the others, your nigger-tier plan isn't going to work.

>kwf litterly doxes her the same day
>hunt is on
Fake news

I expect nothing more from a russian mutt, Shovel face mongol

>No one likes killing animals but you have to do it to protect Human Race.

Not all humans are equal. If you had a choice to genocide all niggers or all dogs off the planet, which would you choose? The obvious choice is to genocide all the niggers. They are a much bigger burden on the planet than a dog ever will be. This whole "humans" are superior to dogs/animals argument is RETARDED. Only WHITE people are superior to animals. Niggers and 90% of non-whites are lower than a dog. And of white people, Russian niggers like yourself are at the bottom of the hierarchy.

Attached: 840923840923.png (530x564, 86K)

You are scum of the earth.
I'm ashamed to share slavic blood with the likes of you.

And of course it's a muzzie...

You are just an SJW

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

And don't wont to genocide nor niggers nor dogs. Niggers should live in Africa and dogs in zoo.

Based

Stupid girl, why she not bake that dog, it's delicious

i want to slowly tear the flesh off of all of you fucking niggers and hear your loud cries of agony and i will put a powerdrill through your fucking eyeballs and collect the blood in a cup then force it down your throat while you beg for your useless pathetic lives, and after that i will saw off each of you limbs and then finish you off with a knife slice to the throat

I genuinely cared until I realised it was a pitbull.

Reversed poland chink knows what he is talking about

>Mohammad didn't like dogs so therefore we don't either.
This is why I don't want Muslims in the West. We would have more in common with space aliens then the average Muzzie.

That's true ivan, it's way more tasty than pork & beef combined

t. pic related from last new year party

Attached: uma delicia.jpg (780x1040, 103K)

Jesus Christ you're right.