Americans

You're going to have to reduce your burger consumption to 1.5 hamburgers per week. We have 10 billion people to feed.

Attached: Capture.jpg (805x604, 126K)

Lol, eat shit.
Sage

Nah you can eat the bugs. I'm gonna eat burgers. As much as I like. Though to be fair I prefer a nice salad every now and then too...but I'm now going to eat six hamburgers a week just to do my part here.

You could eat the bug salad any day of the week though.

Attached: 1567662596506.jpg (656x676, 82K)

>no eat beefs
>no beefs eat grass
>too much grass
>grasses catch fire
>carbon pollution
Solution: Eat beefs to save the planet from forest fires

I'd sacrifice every nigger, yuropoor and ricedroid the world just to enjoy a second burger

You are going to have the bug burgers it seems. How else will we feed malnourished Africans?

Attached: 1567663437492.jpg (640x614, 79K)

yeah sorry but i don't have a duty to feed starving niggers in africa, they can fuck off and die. thats not how shit works

>reduce your burger consumption to 1.5 hamburgers per week

Lol, nope.

Attached: laugh4.jpg (690x508, 61K)

You can eat the lab grown burgers.

Attached: 7.jpg (767x597, 64K)

>retarded fag talk
This is a BOGO thread now.

Attached: bogo-for-1-1565715103.png (1080x640, 1.22M)

>if they were trendy

Imagine being so pathetic you'd eat a bug just to signal to faggots how trendy you are

>the ten billion people expected to live on this planet by 2050

Better idea. Give free birth control pills to every third world shithole. Do it NOW. If necessary mix it into the free food shipments.

Attached: amazon-plane.jpg (2048x1536, 196K)

I was an idiot and was vegetarian for a year, but since that time, and anytime I eat beef, my stomach starts hurting an hour or so after for what feels like several hours; similar to symptoms of gastritis.

Secondly, my grandfather, he had a quadruple heart valve bypass in his late 70s. Doctors told him to give up salt. The guy continued to work in his garden, growing cucumbers and tomatoes that he would cover in Lawry's season salt. He lived to be 93, and what killed him wasnt his heart, it was complications due to amputating his leg because he didnt want to bother anyone to take him to the doctors for a rash.

So in the end, its really everyone own stupidity why they die. So eat whatever you want as long as youre not stupid about it.

I'm eating more meat than ever before our overlords decide it's too cheap for us and make it unaffordable with some commie tax.

>tfw eat a minimum of a lb of meat and drink a liter of milk a day

Attached: 1568167235902.jpg (500x500, 65K)

I can't even enjoy going to McDonalds anymore. The whole staff is a bunch of illegal gargoyle looking beaners that keep talking in their ear piercing langiage. I don't even want to give them business. Shit man I'd just rather make my own hamburgers at home.

Attached: 3c1.png (500x358, 179K)

This makes me realise that I should probably eat as much meat, burgers, steak and drink as much milk as I can while I still have the chance. Society is going to get shit vert quikcly, and soon only cockroach milk will be available

Attached: aladar.jpg (800x800, 420K)

I don't understand why people suggest eating bugs. Animals need those bugs. If you eat them, they have less to eat. You're starving the animals.
Now lets assume you're creating more bugs instead of things that eat bugs. Bugs already dominate the planet without things to eat them. Creating a secondary supply of them will cause even more infestation.
Liberalism is mental disorder.
Obey the food chain.

How about instead, all the chinks, niggers, spics, and poos quit breeding so we don't have to feed an exponentially growing population anymore.

They're going to feed maggots with food waste in a farm. Their going to make actual large scale bug farms.

This.

You mean cheese burgers
No American eats a burger without cheese

It's a guilty pleasure that, like most chains, have consistent quality in food taste. Since they're all independent chains, you just have to find one with a white owner.

I do. Cheese ruins the beef flavor. It's only needed if you are eating some bland beef.

i'm eating 5 cows right now. get mad.

beef
cheese
all that shit inbetween.,,,

the milk of the very cows beef i'm eating, is turned into the cheese of the topping for its own flesh that i eat.

Fuck off, AOC

We don't eat dairy cows unless it's veal. Dairy cows grow to be old. Their meat isn't good tasting.

Serious question, why are they pushing so hard for this anti meat shit? The claim that we are somehow going to save the planet by eating less meat is just so ridiculous, there must be some (((sinister agenda))) behind all of this but I just can't figure out what their endgame really is.

Because it's funny to them. They're actually making the goyim slaves eat bugs.

To help save the planet, sterilize 90% of the population
thanks

Humiliate the goyim

How about stop feeding negroids and eat whatever the fuck we want?

Attached: 1519228799379.jpg (313x334, 11K)

>condiments ruin beef flavor
You're a hypocrite if you arent eating a plain beef patty with no bun, cunt.

I eat a double cheeseburger (1/2 lb), no bun, daily.

Reminder:

As long as luxury goods exist, there is no justifiable reason to ever stop eating meat.

How many burgers do I need to eat each week to wipe out all non-whites?

This!

1.5 hb/wk that's not enough for America faggot

>How many burgers do I need to eat each week to wipe out all non-whites?

Just quit feeding and giving medicines to ignorant 3rd world nations, the mosquitos do the rest.

How 'bout I eat 3 hamburgers a week and we keep the world population at 5 billion? OK then.

Attached: 1508006575650.jpg (550x542, 91K)

Looks nice actually

Save it from what?
Horseshit?

Tbh I'm not a vegan faggot but I did cure my alergies after removing dairy, eggs and mostly carbs I never eat breads or pasta or anything with carbs in it, gluten free pretty much. Also since was removing so much shit I did cut a lot of sugar based products (i.e: chocolate, candy, etc)
I've lost a shit ton of weight since then, been eating dayly without gaining weight (I was doing a lot of Keto and Fasting before this).
My energy levels are up, I feel better I sleep better and my finances have gone up because I eat much less.
I will have a steak once on a while sure, be sure to cut off what is unecessary, most imortanly take vitamins and POTASIUM+MAGNESIUM.

>Measuring weekly beef consumption in burgers instead of pounds.
Truly God's greatest nation

just go to McDonalds and you can order all the burgers you desire. Maybe the few billion poorfags need to step up and get a job so they can have some burgers.

Attached: CHMS13.jpg (1280x720, 172K)