Mark my words

MARK MY FUCKING WORDS
Firstly the liberal types will start eating insect food out of "look at me ain't I cool and progressive" social points and then after the jews hit the wall with nobody else wanting to eat it then they will start pushing it on the kids in schools as part of the "expanding food groups and minerals/vitamins" whatever excuse they might make. They will know that no kid would want to eat straight up maggots so they will probably make a paste of some sort and make a "bug burger" or some quirky name like that, putting a lot of artificial flavoring in it for kids to become dependant on it and make the propaganda stronger.

Attached: insects.jpg (1200x900, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sAyjX3nPAGI?t=185
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And pols "muh based zoomers" will be at the forefront of it all. They already make up the bulk of the climate nigger problem.

I'll disappear into the Yukon with my family before any of them eat bugs.

Meal worms probably aren't that bad for bugs. I used to feed them to my gecko

No one is going to eat them.
Not even the liberals
You fucking peanut brain turk rape baby.

I know liberals that think it's a great idea

Why are jews trying to make everyone eat bugs?

I'll eat liberals before I eat bugs.

Eating bugs is wrong

Attached: ecofascism-when_o_7238658.jpg (564x859, 153K)

I eated insect way long before all that bullshit, in reality, it's realy good and crunchy, but if you want to replace steak with that, you are dumb

Because (((who))) wants to replace meat with insects ?

vegan

just eat vegetables you fucking idiot

Hi Kike
sega in all fields

They tell you they think it's a great idea.
I seriously doubt they will actually do it

Plenty of people eat them for the social media points, either to show off how progressive they are, to show off how unique they are (look at me, i like to consume insects unlike normal people im so special), or to show off how strong of a stomach they have. I did the latter.
I have tried canned silkworm pupa once. It was bad. Smelled and tasted like the stench of sweaty old mildew infested socks. Pic related, the contents of the can.
Some insects are probably very economical sources of food indeed, but they dont taste all that great. Mostly organs, hemolymph, fat deposits, and exoskeleton. Rather have lobster which actually has meat.

Attached: IMG_20161018_172254.jpg (1300x731, 972K)

Imagine going this far into a schizofrenic frenzy because you refuse to eat vegetables and accept that meat is killing our planet

>meat is killing our planet
That sounds more like a schizophrenic worldview to me.

I dont doubt it. Alan Watt from www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com first talked about the elites making everyone eat bugs back in 2008.

Vegetables and fruit have plenty of insect bits hidden in them.

Attached: Raspberries SWD photo.jpg (432x324, 34K)

I always thought those pancake sized hamburgers they served in middle school were expanded with bug meat. I just didn't see how so many giant burgers could be afforded unless they were pulling some spider meat nonsense.

>accept that meat is killing our planet

i can accept that it's killing the planet, if you can accept that eating grass-fed meat is actually healthy for you?

veganism is the only solution and the only argument against eating bugs that isnt "ew yuck"

your children will eat bugs because you refused to stop eating flesh

Attached: reer54355334.jpg (699x112, 50K)

That would explain your low IQ

bugs arent vegan dipshit

The world is overpopulated and our food supplies are going to dwindle quick as more and more breed and migrate.
We are living in a world where they are trying to squeeze out as much population as they can, in any way possible.
We should have already hit a wall multiple times but we keep out smarting/out lucking nature and hitting new population amounts that should not be possible.
At some point it will crash down. One ill prepared disaster, unforeseen disease, unexpected change. Nature is doing its best to regulate and it will, or we will fuck up and do it for nature.
It needs to happen though, we have hit numbers where everything is shit. Like hitting 90 years old with Alzheimer's, shitting yourself and mumbling but everyone keeps your husk alive.

if all the niggers street shitters aztec goblins and chinks stopped shitting out new larvae then this wouldn’t be an issue

And that’s bad, because...?

Actually it's not too far off.
You see it's not too bad feeding 1-3 billion people beef and pork and chicken. The problem is, the population is well on its way to 10 billion people, and feeding half of that number regular amounts of meat means extreme amounts of agriculture to feed the meat. Meat doesn't grown on trees. To produce that much meat means to produce an EXTREME amount of crops, and an extreme amount of crops require extreme amounts of fertilizer and pesticides, all of which cause deleterious effects for ecosystems and life.

That is the problem. The elites know they're in a bind. They've gotta feed billions of people. They can't just exterminate the useless chattel because that would spark global unrest and destroy all the corporate and government systems that have been put in place. They're hoping to use bugs to meet the protein quota because industrial farming as it stands is unsustainable.

This is what happens when you practice unrestrained growth for a century as the top predator on earth.

Attached: 1314870555928.jpg (221x307, 16K)

in that case my children will be eating bugs even if i started eating bugs today

That more nuanced answer is acceptable. Simply squealing "meat is killing the planet" is not.
And even then how do you define 'killing the planet'? Does it mean all life on earth is dying? Is the total mass of living matter on earth declining? Is it simply that species biodiversity declines by 5%? declines 25%? Or is it simply defined as being ecological changes that negatively impact human life (emotionally through charismatic animals going extinct, or physically by providing us with less resources)?
And meat in itself does not always require crops. Specific forms of mass meat farming methods does. Me eating meat a few times a month from locally raised chickens or from the meat of feral pigs isnt "killing the planet". Nuanced arguments are important or else you look like a raging lunatic that dont know what they are talking about. And most greenies are raging lunatics that havent read a single scientific article in their entire lives. I love the environment, and my entire career revolves around ecosystem restoration, however schizophrenic doomday cults going MEAT KILLS DA PLANET make me really mad.

no, niggers indians and chinks are killing the planet with overpopulation. stop trying to make me eat bugs because subhumans are destroying the planet

youtu.be/sAyjX3nPAGI?t=185
It's not a sign of utter desolation and dystopia, goy, it's a sign of a bright eco-friendly future!

Attached: 1563828516109.jpg (428x474, 28K)

Ahem, it's Scizophrenic, Mr. Jensen.

It's western farming practices that have allowed this shit to get as bad as it is. Ted Kaczynski said it himself. We are in fact to blame. We're the ones that went too far with modern agriculture and modern medicine and technology. Blowback was inevitable. Fucking niggers and poos aren't smart enough to invent the Haber process themselves.

i lol'd

Ah yes, of course, the right-wing retards SCARED again because something NEW is coming, always stuck in the way of progress and on the wrong side of history, color me surprised. "Hurr durr new things are bad hurr durr, hurr durr bugs are icky hurr". Meanwhile here I am eating a highly nutritious bug soup, while you fucking right-wing retards clog your arteries with animal fats full of cholesterol, while trying to justify it by saying that cholesterol isn't bad and that now the food pyramid is stupid, yeah, of course, because you know more than SCIENCE, right?!! HAHA. You will LOSE this battle just like any other, humanity will prevail!

Attached: cursed soup.jpg (586x767, 130K)

As long as it's kosher:
Leviticus 11:20-21 21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
>20 “‘All fowls that creep, going upon all fours, shall be an abomination unto you.

>21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all fours, which have legs above their feet with which to leap upon the earth;

Attached: 1537730468956.jpg (473x473, 28K)

Trust me. There’s plenty of meat to feed 10B people. There are no shortages, just corrupt governments and liberals.

>There’s plenty of meat to feed 10B people.
It isn't about there being "plenty of meat". It's about the amounts of chemicals and waste being output to raise all of that meat.
You people. You FUCKING idiots, be you commietards or "fascists"(for lack of a better word) have no idea about logistics. You have no clue about how things work, you believe that things just appear and disappear.
Agriculture is already the most destructive endeavor done by man.

Attached: 1266930075968.jpg (317x290, 26K)

Bugs =\= New
They’re been around for bullions of years longer than we have.

Those aren't worms, you urbanite. A worm would be inside of the berry.

>muh argument that isn't yuck
How about "fuck you kike I am not eating bugs", how is that for an argument.

You might not get a choice in the matter.
After all, most recreational drugs are illegal. If the government and corporations decide to ban meat, you're not really going to do anything about it.
You, like 99% of the people in this world who aren't hardcore criminals will just suffer anything the authorities shove into your mouth because you're afraid of prison and death.

Right now they're trying to ease us into it.

Attached: 1302764858896.jpg (278x278, 13K)

They won't push it in schools because almost no insects are Kosher. This is flopping pretty hard, nobody wants to eat bugs despite media pressure. Trump's election proved that people don't buy the media brainwashing.

Prohibition.

Making booze is a lot easier than raising cattle and chickens. Also, prohibition was fought by people with spines. Modern people, especially those in western countries, lack spines. You are afraid of prison and death.

>how is that for an argument.
thats not an argument that will prevent your children from eating bugs

>You are afraid of prison and death.
Being imprisoned or dead would make you a real man like the men who fought prohibition?

Speak for yourself. I have nothing to live for!

You should try bugs kebab

cricket, grasshoppers, locusts, and katydids and pretty much anything with those sorts of jointed legs are kosher

crickets are one of the main focuses of this bug pushing bullshit

>tfw chicken farmer with a fishing boat
Literally get fucked if you can't kill then deep fry a cow in a wide open field you deserve to eat insects. Its like those dumb Africans who eat UN seed packets instead of growing a forest of food.

Attached: 1533938824491.jpg (620x387, 47K)

>MARK MY WORDS
We've been saying this for years now, shit-for-brains.

Stupid CÛCK

I would rather remove people than be forced to eat bugs.

Attached: 1463453808845.png (508x610, 523K)

t. amerimutt here. slather it in ketchup or another sugar flavor sauce and Americans especially the kids will eat anything.

Remove some then you worthless shit

>flying
>goeyh upon all fours
where are my based pegasus steaks?

No one is forcing me to eat bugs brainlet.

>I would rather remove people than be forced to eat bugs.
What's wrong with eating Chinks and Turks?

I can see "bug burgers" and other bug-made stuff becoming mandatory in government-run facilities. Thinks includes schools, military bases, the DMV, etc.

Your gecko is a fucking tiny reptile.

Why are locusts kosher, but shrimp aren't? Kikes are weird.

Attached: kuru.png (720x255, 239K)

so this is the new trend ?

>JEWS ARE FORCING ME TO EAT A LARVA

If you listen to poll you realise they think they're getting fucked by the jews, the women, then niggers, and literally all LGBT people

When will the victimization stop ?

Fucking THIS! a generation proud to be robots.
We tried to stop this stuff, anons, but they played the bigot card and the dumb populace let them institute all this madness to avoid being called names. Literally let the country be destroyed to avoid being made to feel uncomfortable

Get the kids to eat the bugs might stop obesities in future generations. ( fat little fucks)

Attached: 48209305-636E-4A1F-9719-3C0AB438FAA1.jpg (600x424, 35K)

That there is a nigger issue.

That looks like it hurts.

Why do you call nigger meat ?

I will eat meat and my children will eat meat fuck off just

Agenda 21 social control disguised as “sustainability”

how does one get that fat

>666
I'm not going to eat the worms, Satan.

Yes, the larvae (not worm, you low iq piece of shit) are normally inside of the berries. However they can be coaxed out. Many different species of insect larvae are present in many different fruits and vegetables.

I thought the Balkans was immune to this sort of virtue signalling Ante??

So Orthoptera.

FFS, do liberals believe and do whatever the corporate national media tells them to do?

>Implying there are very few people who do recreational drugs. Where the fuck do you live? Just because you are a NEET that never leaves the basement doesn't mean that other people do not do things

the meat industry is not going to be able to expand enough to meet the demand in a few decades. you will not have a choice. meat will be scarce and expensive. you will eat bugs or face malnourishment. you could just go vegan, but youre a pussy bitch. so yes, you will eat bug

Get rid of the shitskins or create authoritarian laws that prohibit them from breeding like fucking fruit flies and the problem will be solved.

>Get rid of the shitskins
this would be a solution yes, but the globalist are going to continue importing brown, and they will continue to exponentially increase their numbers in western countries

unless there is a radical violent revolution, bugs are the future food of meat eaters in the wet

If they add bugs to school lunches your just askin for someone to get made fun or bulled, but all good cuz more diversity=less problem right?

Western countries have abandoned fields left and right due to people moving to big cites searching for a better life. If each country manages its unused space to breed chickens and pigs mostly we will be alright. But yeah you can't just put all the cows in Brazil obvious
Pic related had 25.000 chickens and they all died in a fire lol

Attached: aviario1930b783.jpg (2700x1929, 1.32M)

What's a madda, goy? Don't want a burga?

Attached: Yummy.png (275x183, 86K)

>you will not have a choice
The fuck I won't. I live in Alaska. Meat is literally hangin out in the field outside my house every morning.

Never forget, goyim means human cattle. Only human beings with souls get to eat meat in the perfect Jewish world, and only Jews have souls.

Eat yer paste.

Attached: 6ED2F712-8158-4638-9E0A-E8A86262AFB4.jpg (1440x900, 99K)

You WILL eat the bugs, goy.

How can you have any pudding. If you dont eat yer paste!?

Yep. And after they force the public to eat bugs they’ll give out religious exception for (((themselves)))

I'll call the ADL if they try to make me eat bugs.
Deuteronomy 14:19
Leviticus 11:20-23

Same.
After I read about how efficient insects are compared to big animals I also talked about it for a while.
Doubt that it would ever become normal though.
I tried Mopani worms once and it was disgusting.

Literally nothing wrong with eating insects
Describe to me the difference between the kike ruined meat you consume, and how that is absorbed and interacts with your body, and how that would differ from proteins from insects in ANY way and then you may have a point, but rn you just sound like a pussy thats scared of eating a SCAWWYYY BUGG AWWW MOMMY COOK ME TENDIES INSTEAD faggot

These guys think eating insects is so disgusting as if natural animals are clean and smell like roses

Yall sound like sandniggers with pork
The insects arent going to turn you gay you retards

Based

EAT THE BUGS!

Attached: 1564308046458.png (1080x1920, 1.45M)

>mfw the 200 pound burgers in this thread would rather eat processed canned dinner and microwave meals

>laughs in fit

>organs, hemolymph, fat deposits, and exoskeleton
Also parasites like entamoeba hystolitica.

~ Not like there arent allready minced up haitian orphans in your mcnuggets or anyting ~

Swedish meatball personified