Why are those countries friends again?

Why are those countries friends again?

Attached: usa israel.jpg (322x156, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

parasites always attach themselves to the strongest host.
nice slide thread, sage

Because Israel told you

>it's antisemetic not to give all your money to Israel

>friends

That's like seeing an employee work overtime for his boss and assuming they are "friends"

>Israel, the only stable country in the Middle East where residents are not bombing each other
Why do we hate Israel again?

oy vey you dumb american keep slaving away trying to eek out a living to earn the 100 million you send to your overlords on a daily basis.

Attached: 1554960356213.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

why do you think ?

Attached: 1557226790300.jpg (978x550, 103K)

It's only 4 billion dollars goy.

Because Nazi rocket scientists and then Einstein did the Frankfurt school and the shoah, which was bad but then Hollywood and Seinfeld was on board with Mossad and 9/11 which led to Jews running every media company.

Why do we have any opinion at all on a country 7,000 miles away?

because 6 trillion op

>and Seinfeld was on board with Mossad and 9/11
give me that redpill

Attached: 1525219680148.jpg (405x480, 57K)

IDK, Larry David and the jew cabal? I figure they all swap stories at Rosh Hashannah meetings or something.

Never forget the six gorillion goy. And we have a nice wall to keep invaders out so we can have an ethnostate, but not you goyim. Raise your wife’s black son like a good goy.

Attached: ADB05FDD-9B90-481B-8F36-5233A1EF5D31.jpg (500x500, 36K)

What the fuck? Really????? Uhhhh

The alternative are America-hating Mudslime Shitskins. Let that sink in

Ignore these shitsuckers, they deserve to be hanged

Attached: 1568151628815.jpg (300x450, 19K)

kys

Attached: 118247952.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

Because they own the gold that out fiat system is based on.

And the media that normie opinions are based on

Um, their ruled by the same people, what do you expect goy?

If you actually do just a bit of research, you'll know the relationship is mutually beneficial on a geopolitical level. You can preach "muh uss liberty!" all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that Israel has collectively contributed a lot of beneficial technology to the world.

And in terms of pragmatism, this kind of ally is too good to American interests to simply give away, even if they wanted to. It's the same reason they can't just tell KSA to fuck off, the oil monopoly is too good to let go (and removing sovereign immunity would set a bad precedent). The fact is, you hate America in its current form if you prefer that Israel be thrown under the bus and that you prefer an America that is weaker with a different country such as Russia or China running the global show.

Attached: 1.png (604x546, 407K)

So we can't be against mudslimes AND jews? I guess I can empathize with where you are coming from though considering the very prominent issue your countries have with Muslim immigration. I wonder why the African/Muslim immigration into the EU has been so heavy...

sick alliance I want a divorce from Israel NOW!

>If you actually do just a bit of research
what kind of research? I seen none stating anything like that, quite the opposit is to be found actually. Pic related

Attached: lobby.jpg (1400x2101, 219K)

Aipac.
Legalized corruption in both countries.

That jew gets it

Attached: AIPAC.jpg (2000x4972, 1.62M)

>>Israel, the only stable country in the Middle East where residents are not bombing each other
They are bombing US instead
>USS Liberty
>9/11

>Why are those countries friends again?
Christians believe in the fairy tale that some day jesus will appear over jerusalem and somehow the artificial zionist country has a link to this demented prophecy.
This is what American christians actually believe.

Attached: return of Christ.jpg (500x710, 33K)

Jews are in all positions of power. They literally rule over you. You have no choice in the matter.

Attached: 1521802034076.png (523x523, 37K)

>Jews are in all positions of power. They literally rule over you. You have no choice in the matter.
Nonsense, Christians gladly hand power to the Jews because of their end times obsessions of prophecy.

Attached: grabbler.jpg (307x406, 16K)

Yes, please provide links or research tips. Writing a paper on this topic...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries