Who do you support?

Upfront, this is a fantasy slide thread. No grand philosophy, just tell it like it is.
Which Anglo nation other than your birth nation, would you sacrifice your life for?
Responses are limited to Anglo nations of import. Also, responses from non Anglo nations are rightfully discredited.
I'll start: Australia. A nation that is also a continent.
Imagine what fun could be had there with a US 2nd amendment.

Attached: AnglosphereFlag.jpg (350x175, 15K)

Germany

Fuck all of them without any exception

I know the US does not give you it's just historical due, France, but this is a different thread. Not looking for frog butthurt here. Hop along.

Interesting, but need to expound.

I wouldn’t even die for america fuck yankees and fuck niggers

So which anglo nation should I attach your allegiance to, user? Assuming you read the conditions and all. Of course you could be a negro, meaning your opinion is null and void. If so, I'm sure there is a Kangz thread open.

I am also interested which ones our Jewish brethren would die for.

Attached: 1568177226704.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

>Dying for a government
Imagine being this brainwashed

None.

I can't tell if you're gay, Jewish or France.

o wait.

All of them.

America is the best by far and the one that needs to be saved. The best bong, Benjamin Franklin, designed the perfect model. Too bad Germ man and Catholic migrants are ruining it, and niggers, but it is still the best.

NZ since it's rightful Aussie clay. U.K is a shithole (England at least) any war that U.S would be in would be of Jewish interest regardless, Canada is U.S lite and cucked so not so sure.

Russian spies

If I had to jump ship, Australia it is.

Attached: 1561508866607.jpg (457x376, 77K)

New Zealand. Literally Britain on the other side of the planet

NZ since it's basically Britain of the southern hemisphere (Geographically and climatically at least).

Canadia.
I find their attempts at shit-posting endearing

Attached: 1567988052794.jpg (480x621, 86K)

The US, when its great again.

We will never be slaves to under arm bowlers

New Zealand's 9/11

Is wales an "anglo" nation?

For sure not america. Prob not australia, and New Zealand. Both are controlled by china and more cucked then here in some ways (gun laws for example) though If I had to move somewhere it would probably be NZ at least shit doesn't kill you like in Australia.

BASED

>Which Anglo nation other than your birth nation, would you sacrifice your life for?
None. Only America. Sacrificing my life for another Anglo nation is a globalist trap. Anglo nations should be defended by their inhabitants.

its worse because it wasn't an inside job.

every last one of them.. accept the burgers

America.

If I had to absolutely pick a country that isn't Canada it'd be Australia as well