My idea

this is my idea for a white ethnostate. My biggest fear is that if we make it close to Europe it will get sucked into the local politics and ultimately subverted, so my idea is to actually make it somewhere on the coast of east asian, north of Japan. Here we will have access to the sea for trade with America, we will also have access to trade with Japan and China. Most importantly this area will be far away from Africa and the UN’s sphere of influence.

East Asians are a lot less likely to impose pozzed diversity bullshit on us because frankly they dont care and they pretty much agree on that part. Immigration will be extremely strict and handled by a carefully selected committee of judges who will evaluate each immigrant based on their ideological principles. their skills, their health, and most importantly their whiteness. Whiteness will be judged based up melanin content, primarily of the skin, hair texture, skull structure, and genetic ancestry.

Names I had in mind were Safe Haven, Arya, and New Europe. The government will be a mixture of constitution democracy and totalitarianism, because without a fixed, self electing dictatorship we run the risk of democracy leading to woman’s rights and the eventual dissolving of the original purpose of the state, much like what happened with the USA which was originally founded for Free White Men.

In this state only men vote, however things like immigration, national security, and voting rights are not to be voted on and are instead controlled by the self electing white nationalist master party. While there will be designated tourist areas where the immigration laws do not apply, any non-whites who are found in the white only parts of the state will be immediately deported along with anyone found to having assisted them in their intrusion.

The creation of this state will be justified by the worldwide genocide of the white race carried out by UN/EU and its globalist allies. Our symbol is the black sun.

Attached: 266D6B36-7D61-4643-A7FD-00F6646B7C92.jpg (425x252, 21K)

yeah and see how many of these guys end up making babies with Asian women.

Like Israel, our nation will be a “safe haven” for the persecuted white diaspora across the globe, give. them a safe place to immigrate too if they so desire to be amongst their own people. However, in pursuit of excellence, each immigrant must prove themselves to be of superior stock, and this includes aesthetic beauty and noble character.

Israel happened, maybe we could ask them how they did it, I don’t expect it to be easy and with concessions.

without*

of course, but i think its even possible for israel to be an ally of this state given the ideological similarities.

This is retarded.

how, explain, or are you an FBI nigger

The people who control Israel's entire global plan is to exterminate all white countries by flooding them with non-whites. What makes you think they'd let you undo their centuries-long plan with their blessing?

all Communists deserve the rope

Lurk moar. White countries will be ethnostates again.

Because I personally think ashkenazi jews are just as sick of the UN forcing us to live amongst niggers as we are. I think the whole blame all jews thing is misinformed.

Attached: 8VQIja7.jpg (1536x1152, 685K)

We'll see how things pan out.

Attached: 1568178656640.png (2100x1500, 787K)

THE HOME OF THE WHITE MAN IS NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPA
FUCK OFF YELLOWFEVER FAGGOT!

north is already flooded with niggers thanks to you...asians are easier to negotiate with than wild animals

Jow Forums attempting to create a colony is a biannual event.

You end up making a discord which then becomes a video game social group when you realize most of you are 14 and dont have the skills and knowledge of lawyers

>how they did it,
money and a highly organised lobby who donates to the campaigns of politicians

Yeah dude just get russia or china to hand over a huge chunk of land, without significant compensation, for a niche ethnonationalist movement they don't care about so they can have western nations try to force them to abort the whole thing, that'll totally happen. You'd have better luck trying to make one in fucking Africa.
Western countries can be changed from within or whites can die, those are your two options, running away doesn't work.

>Our symbol is the black sun

It's retarded to announce "Our symbol is X", first of all, secondly, that symbol is used by feds alongside glorification of spree shooters to egg on and identify "threat" posters. If you ever see a cartoon Brentan Tarrant photo circulating, it's one of theirs

Attached: 1567495657062.jpg (240x233, 18K)

Even kawaii tarrant-chan is made by glownigs?

Just Iceland.

Take your meds schizo, but by all means go ahead and congregate you and all of your followers in one spot :)

This is, quite possibly, the worst colony idea I've ever heard. Not only is it retarded, it has a touch of weeaboo thrown in. This wasn't even funny either, just pure retard fuel.

Just, how do the steps work out in your retard brain?

Step 1:???
Step 2: We have now got a white ethnostate in Japan
Step 3: Let's brainstorm some names

Attached: 1461036965187.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

This whole post is bait, that's the only explanation I have

>tfw feds spy on you
One thing good about being Bulgarian, noone gives a shit about anything anyone else does except 80 year old babushkas

the jew fears the babushka

Interesting idea OP, tho how are you gonna gather all of these people to do this

The babushka recycles the jew into soap and ljutenica

Attached: bab.jpg (340x388, 19K)

This, and America will either be reconquered or Balkinized. Sheildwall knows what's up

Attached: Sheild Wall flag.jpg (816x544, 36K)

Yikes

Jinkies

babushkas

oy vey

I would Like to make an amendment to the system of voting. Only Allow one voter per white FAMILY!!

A single male may not have voting rights. A male who marries a white woman and fathers at least one viable white offspring, only then may he have voting rights. This stops Liberal cancer even more. Single men are more likely to be nhileistinc and not care baout the future because they have no investment in it with no children. they may vote for gibs like yang gang so they can get neetbux and play vidya all day. Fathers will not do this.

Also I agree with your location in Northern Europe but there is one MAJOR problem with your metric for "whiteness". judging by melanine content alone allowes in our most mortal enemy...

SO int is 100% necessary that we have 2 cultural traditions that we must keep for all eternity.

1: It is tradition to cook the first meal for all travelers, and guests and new visitors the black PIGS BLOOD stew that the Spartans used to eat. This will be our national dish.

2: We have a Sauna, Or Onsen culture Like the Scandinavians or Japanese. attendance is mandatory to be a member of the community or a citizen. Besides being a great cultural institution that destigmatizes and desexualizes nudity and allows people to talk honestly when they our naked and have nothing to hide. It allows us to spot our enemies Plainly.

Additionally, what about poor souls who are mutilated against their will?

Unfortunatly they will not ever be allowed citizenship. but they will live in a seperate area and their children may be fully integrated and become citizens if they start their own white family.

Unfortunately, these poor people must NOT under any circumstance be allowed to benefit from our nation. Even if they seem trustworthy, we cannot allow parasitic proliferation.

northeastern asia*

Annex the Russian peninsula north of Japan. There we will find a new home.

> must prove themselves to be of superior stock

Rules out 99.9% of the retards here.

No thank you. I fight for my home - Europe

Attached: D8416E36-66EC-4913-B731-104C6ECFC477.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>Just Iceland.
Too cold, dark and full of commies now

There is too many of them now, europe and america needs a good ethnic cleansing or high deportations, I'm afraid there is no other things to do, i'm also tired to arguing over and over again.

Saint Tarrant already said what needs to be done, even alone he was capable to awake the weak like me, every white men have to do his part by removing the roots of the invasion or by planting the seeds of a future white ethno state.

Attached: 1552695184641.png (728x1734, 1.97M)

while we're on the topic whatever happened to that namibia colony 8pol tried to make?
did anything actually happen before the whole site got nuked?

Acquire money, move east. Poland, Hungary, Latvia, Finland etc etc are already as close to ethno states as we can get. Shit will hit the fan way beofre they are close to pozzed.