Why does everyone have to be so mean?

>be me, a newfag rookie
>See everyone fighting and insulting each other
>hateonlybringsmorehate.jpeg
Why do most folks have to be so excessively douchey to get their points across? Nobody's going to listen to you if you're a dick

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CM_wXCrcxnU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys newfag

post body

lurk moar

OP is a fag.

But srs, lurk more. We don't actually hate each other, it's all in good fun. We don't really want to alienate Canadians and Israelis from posting here.

fuck you nigger

Get used to it newfag
Also kys

Attached: 4860C6E300000578-5294775-image-a-41_1516555455548.jpg (634x336, 26K)

>Nobody's going to listen to you if you're a dick
hahahahahahahahahaha
lurk moar newfaggot
>in all fields

lurk for 2 years before posting.

But I love you user.

Attached: burgerdance.gif (342x342, 393K)

Chaos brings order.

Attached: 1566789109209.jpg (634x624, 61K)

>pussy

Attached: 1564003019335.jpg (530x560, 42K)

Here there be monsters. You don't belong here. Leave. Post your tits on the way out the door, pls.

it's alright user, i've been here since the death of infinity chan and i'm not a dick unless i don't like you, but you seem alright, user, don't worry about dicks, people are angry and come here to vent alot i think. the ultimate socialpill was given to me by Nietzsche; You either like a person or you don't, that's all there is to it. the worst thing you can do is to let an asshole inspire negative emotion in your body.

Attached: 5vy69he8p8q11.png (1066x558, 63K)

Because it makes you stronger
You only acquire strength through adversity

>frog.jpg
cringe

>admits that he's new and doesn't understand WHY we are a certain way
>tells us how to be
just shut the fuck and lurk

I wish I could reach into my monitor and strangle you for being such a pathetic fuck. Just kidding you're ok. Call the number in pic if things get too intense.

Attached: 1568180923273.jpg (2389x1350, 672K)

>Nobody's going to listen to you if you're a dick
>More coddling is the solution
kek
user's not redpilled yet.
the new ones always think the feelings matter.
later you won't give a fuck.
when you see the real stakes, petty things like insults will seem like nothing.
the racism and shit's just for blowing off steam anyway, you weak faggot.
develop a callus to insults and belittling, and you won't be a weak whining bitch, constantly running around talking about how offended everything makes you.

Attached: b5c0e56af1da5be1e6af22541d205aa6c5713204d89231a57d644f81043ab29d.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

lurk moar before you post, newfag

youtu.be/CM_wXCrcxnU

lurk moar you fucking cunt

Gay thread. I hope it 404's fast. Remember to sage.

I feel the same, except replace the word, “liberal” with “conservative”.

There are more of us than there are of you. Deep down, you know this. All you incel Jow Forumstards know this, which is why you whine and pule here in your impotent rage.

Nigger you are too soft. GTFO

>Why does everyone have to be so mean?
>Be me, a newfag

Glad we cleared that up.

Fuck off newfag, lurk more

You seem a little frustrated user.

Attached: 1568107102797.jpg (992x1024, 83K)

It is the standard primitive brain in action. People feel good when they insult others. It takes zero effort to be mean. It takes effort and soul to behave politely, especially toward idiots. I have a lot of respect for people who can stay calm and rational in a controversial discussion on Jow Forums because there is no social reason to do so behind anonymity. There is no name or face to associate that effort and display of values with.

Attached: 1566698157684.jpg (1024x852, 138K)

its funny

>comes to Jow Forums
>expects civility
you should go where your kind belong, weakling.

Attached: 1486509427727.jpg (396x382, 41K)

If OP dude, it's sad when dudes grow up to not be dudes. Or grow up without a dude figure. Dudes hate on dudes. Dudes hate back. Toxic dudulinity exists for a reason. Dude on dude competition is for the benefit of both dudes. Learn to dude OP.

Attached: e07.png (968x745, 875K)

You got any level of reading comprehension at all? I don't think i mentioned anything about expecting civility. How embarrassing. Standard burger education with a primitive emotional response to something that wasn't even there. Kindly kill yourself.

Sometimes one has to be mean just to get a message across.

Fuck off

Is your brain okay user?
Does the word dude bother you?

I just don't see any productivity in discarding respect towards those who discuss with a lack of "civility." One can be mean and disrespectful while still producing an argument that can effectively influence someone's perspective in a positive manner. If you hold "civility" as the highest achievement of the human intelligence I feel you are very dishonest with yourself.

confused why you responded to my obvious stupid rantings instead of the guy who called you out like i did.

That's some gay talmudry user
You know damn well you want people to be nicer.
That was the gist of your point.
You respect anons more when they hold your hand and tell you redpills sweetly.

Attached: 1560501300784.png (214x259, 119K)

Nobody knows who anyone really is, so the culture here tends towards disrespect.

You are interacting with the most evil force in the universe: capitalists

Attached: leonardo.gif (500x208, 1007K)

Nigger!

>liberals aren’t insane. Take my post, for example

you must be a dude that didn't grow up to be a dude.

Lenin has arrived gentlemen.
The Huns are also at the gates.
Not looking good for you capitalists.

>The Huns are also at the gates.
They made an agreement with the pope.

You can filter some threads if some of the stuff here is too hardcore for you.

Attached: pol filters.png (490x245, 14K)

Why bring Fredo into this

Not this time. kek

> I have a lot of respect for people who can stay calm and rational in a controversial discussion on Jow Forums because there is no social reason to do so behind anonymity
>Proceeds to get assblasted an lose his his cool after exactly one post.
Good job. Irony is suffocating eh, user?

You'll see with time that behind the cursing & insults actually lies a great deal of heart & love. Opposed to fart huffing, smearing honey around your lips for self gratification's sake snakes, true hate & self loathing disguised as emphaty. Kys faggot

We are ruthlessly blunt and pull no punches within our own domain, sure. But it is for your own good. It will make you stronger. thicker skinned. Better at voicing your opinions, and defending your positions against people of all kinds, both sharp and dull, who will use every sort of manipulative tactic against you in order to play the oppressed, yet virtuous victim. The jew will cry out in pain as he stabs you in the back.

This place will change you, but you will never change this place by yourself. Numerous entities have tried to do so with bot farms, targeted campaigns and paid shills. All have failed. Jow Forums always wins

Basically, you need to lurk more. A LOT more. or you could always fuck off back to plebbit and never return. That would be great actually.

but either way, never, ever make one of these bitchass crybaby kumbaya threads about your widdiw feewins ever the fuck again, you absolute mewling newfaggot.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Could you also please catch both aids, and on fire simultaneously? That would help.

get used to it you little nigger faggot. everyone here is a dick and soon you'll be one of us. there's no turning back.

See what I mean OP Filters work.

Attached: filters work.png (911x625, 75K)

you are going to have to get used to it. a lot of people here have autism and one symptom of autism is lack of empathy so saying "guys please be nice to each other" wont help.

What is your reason for being an asshole exactly? I'm curious.

because other websites take the same general tone.
they're hug boxes.

but pol is different.

pol is a place that gives you nightmares, makes you afraid, and takes away your sleep...but you keep coming back.

pol is the anti- hugbox.

pol is the hurt box.

>1 post by this ID

sigh

Men are for sperm, cash and the occasional cannon fodder. It doesn't even have to make sense, or serve a purpose. You could kill yourself or wait for someone else to do it for you. They inevitably will.

Because this is the internet, and if you don't have a thick skin, no one wants you here.

Think of it as a limitus test to weed out the weak-minded.

respecting others who have those abilities has no bearing on whether i have those abilities. I just respect it. I don't practice it.

>Why does everyone have to be so mean?
Why am I forced to accept brown people in a country that my ancestors fought to create for me and other white people?

>checked
It's "litmus" test you mong.

Attached: 1529696096390m.jpg (1024x1000, 102K)

kys bottom twink

Americans, Brits and Germans are probably the most meme'd on people on Jow Forums. Grow a thicker skin or fuck off.

Attached: 1568081406495.gif (607x609, 754K)

So people think that annonymously insulting each other makes them strong-minded and tough? Fascinating.

Its fun and natural.

Attached: 1564766222808.jpg (432x768, 70K)

There's only three kinds of posters here user
Literal shills leftist or fed
Retards ahem ahem ahem
and the handful of anons who are here for some laughs or some construstive group project. At any given time you will be dealing with one of these three groups more than likely the first two.

Attached: 131.jpg (359x319, 29K)

murk loar.

Attached: muhpost.jpg (300x168, 13K)

We’re all frens here. Y u no catharsis, OP?