What is the one thing you can say to make a liberal shut up forever? The argument to end all arguments, if you will

What is the one thing you can say to make a liberal shut up forever? The argument to end all arguments, if you will.

Attached: hitler4.jpg (384x450, 164K)

>What is the one thing you can say to make a liberal shut up forever?
To be fair, true fascism has never been tried.

Attached: 1528519905140.jpg (750x644, 306K)

jew

nigger

k

Scream sieg heil and put a bullet in his skull. Next question

Attached: 1547525074579.png (243x300, 74K)

if you are worried about feminism, go to Saudi Arabia.

Yes, same with homosexuality

If its ww2 related:
“Did you know hitler had black people & jews fighting for him?”
If it’s communism related:
“Every communist country had a dictator and the population starved/had a terrible life, read a book or two about mao and stalin”
If its feminism related:
“Over 50% of women didnt want to have the right to vote but they still passed it, they didn’t wanna go to war or job themselves to death like today.. hows it working out” alternatively: women can’t be good leaders to much compassion for life and therefore a huge risk of acting in logical “

Attached: i.jpg (241x345, 14K)

Attached: g1.jpg (322x403, 17K)

Attached: g2.jpg (322x451, 16K)

Attached: e.jpg (240x320, 8K)

Attached: r.jpg (318x498, 16K)

Why waste time like this just type it out

Attached: 21F6B8F2-2F2A-403B-B4B6-5054D52F0E56.jpg (840x917, 222K)

Nonwhites don't actually believe in racial egalitarianism. They take advantage of white cucks in order to install their own ethnocentric power structures.

>What is the one thing you can say to make a liberal shut up forever?
"I don't care, you dumb nigger" Then do a 360 and walk right out of there.

/thread

Attached: „Nicht+durch+Reden+und+Majoritätsbeschlüsse+werden+die+großen+Fragen+der+Zeit+entschieden+–+d (960x720, 109K)

Lol i chuckldd and im a kike

>Why waste time like this just type it out
Ok hold on im going to say it.... follow my next post!!!!

Attached: 1528427557389.png (469x359, 253K)

good abu good

Its not about wasting time, its about sending a message

Attached: 1560630960261.jpg (226x212, 6K)

"I know you're lying"

Attached: The_last_Jew_in_Vinnitsa,_1941.jpg (1600x2000, 483K)

fuck you jew

Attached: 237CA75E-119A-4CFA-99D8-B2E0DA8E45D3.png (369x431, 100K)

leftists are useful idiots for the most part. they'll just keep arguing with you until they die for the most part.

don't feed them is he best route to go to me personally. they'll become desperate. liberals are like trolls and when you feed them they keep going and such the only difference is a troll on Jow Forums and/or any other website is joking. Liberals aren't joking.

not that theres anything wrong with that.

Attached: 1528432026581.jpg (440x457, 146K)

>liberals are worse than niggers

>The argument to end all arguments, if you will.
Feelings don't care about facts.

Remember, always the opposite of what jews say.
They don't care about arguments, there is nothing you can say, if arguments had any potential to change a liberals mind he would not be liberal in the first place

This is the best advice

Type it.. ? Are you a fbi glow nigger looking for racists typing it or something? Are you a coward?

Attached: 531D6C26-93BF-4A3F-B4C0-C895E2F482F5.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

Libs are impervious to arguments, they respond only to status. You have to convince him that you're above him in the social hierarchy. Since you can't fake being a disabled transwoman if color, say that you're a muslim convert. Watch him squirm while you're extolling the virtues of patriarchy, homophobia and ritually slaughtered animal consumption while his meek protests lack the characteristic outrage behind them. You might even redpill him.

Haha this.. or say youre gay and got autism

Fuck u brown faggot

Rather be brown than a goblin looking ass skinny fat big nosed jew

Attached: DA0D4398-30C2-42DA-ADAA-65169B0F01B0.jpg (644x800, 46K)

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.