What was going through their heads as they were flying to their fates?

What was going through their heads as they were flying to their fates?

Attached: atta.jpg (287x176, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5hNiofsR8XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>boy, I sure am glad that I'm not on a plane at all and millions of gullible americans will believe I am! I'm going to use my $3M CIA dollars to fuck white american girls in major cities until I die of a heroin overdose at age 48!

>What was going through their heads as they were flying to their fates?

their asses

Anyone have the pic of the car shopped into first person?

How did they coordinate TWO airplanes something is up.

It was a remote control plane. Duh.

Wtf they look more like Jews than arabs

"If our calculations were correct destroying these buildings should be the minimum alteration to the timeline required to prevent humanity from being destroyed in 2189."

probably nothing else than the need to accomplish their high risk mission

But if they knew how butthurt you murricans would feel about it they would have laughed more

Y

>I finally get to die for Israel, just what the House of Saud wanted!

you don't say

Attached: 1B8757C2-ED6B-465B-BC7B-CB623EFD5AEA.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Attached: 000.png (1165x549, 228K)

Attached: chris bosh.jpg (225x225, 7K)

what the fucking fuck?

Attached: 2542457257.jpg (509x339, 18K)

>for Beirut!

YESSSSS >.... YESSSSSS

Attached: 1554960356213.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

IT FUCKING IS WHAT YOU ARE THINKING !!! IT FUCKING IS!!!

"Why is the plane driving itself?"

I just saved on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

How in the fuck they knew how to go from middle of a flyover state to fucking NY on a first try?

Attached: iTJri.jpg (640x360, 62K)

>What was going through their heads
Glass, steel and office stationary

>".. watch them blame the kikes for this loolz"

They'd been promised 40 virgins, they died with the grand-father of all hardons.

They had a hardon thinking about all the raisins they were going to bang

Who are these jews?

Allahu akbar, unironically

Steel beams

youtu.be/5hNiofsR8XU

I hear the food at the World Trade Center is really good. I hope there's parking for this jumbo jet.

beautiful

Guy on the left has that Semite/Jewish mouth with the slight prognathism and convex teeth that my instincts instantly recognize and find repulsive. Like Subway Jared or Brian Steltzer.

>Wait if im over here and your over here then whos flying the....UH OH!

*curb your enthusiasm theme starts upon impact*

“Hehexd”

I can't imagine Hezbollah were happy about this. How come they didn't fuck him up?

I’m happy a lot of muslims died. I’d be happier if they all died. No loss to society at all . Bang bang bang you’re dead. Goodbye monkeys

Attached: 9DB8A66E-2820-4F77-925E-581E2F4FF6A2.jpg (113x125, 2K)

>"are we sure those are supposed to be female virgins?"

I hope more mysteriously perish and they keep killing each other there’s to many of them. They are pure evil cunts and sinister
You fuckers let them in and you to proud to call them out and do anything. Action must be taken

Fantasising about their 72 virgins each, obviously.

Their teeth.

Do you know the terror cells were created purposely to gain entry to other country’s take over westerners. This is the sole purpose of all the clans. know better it’s a take over by slow population dilution and spreading there religion it’s that simple

Attached: C6AC5ADB-5034-4069-8D5D-6825B5CF4A04.jpg (250x111, 2K)

Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu, melekh ha`olam...

>Can't wait to have my 72 virgin goats

They are using the veil of wanting a better life and verious other methods to promote themselves internationally to promote there backwards religion it is the word of Allah and they do not change. You want a war on you’re own land by inviting them in and disarming people to control what happens? No free will in that cunts. I hope Mohammed burns in hell. He is hell. Fuck You Mohammed and all of you should rightfully go back to the war zones and perish along with all you’re kids.

Attached: 14A12041-D6C4-4406-9EE2-1270285C5856.jpg (125x70, 2K)

You cannot win by warfare so you change tactics and use you’re people against themselves the old Trojan horse tactic . You pray on people’s good nature and slowly befriend them and then the take over naturally occurs. That’s why they won’t leave there religion. This is the battle. They have already won.

This is what has happened. The chiefs new they couldn’t win in the battle field so they used there own people as pawns. It’s happened it’s true you can say this that the other but they are not stupid they used there weakness to there advantage as they had no queens. You let emotion win. Not thoughts. It’s to late.

We are not one race we are many races and we each as organisms fight respectively in each tribe. The commanders and chiefs think long term and short term. The idea behind it all was always long term for religious spread as always and to conquer. Just like ants or any species. Except humans have a weakness for pride and greed and to have one religion rain over others especially when it comes to history and events that the muslims could never let go. Thus is long term strategy with short term losses and maximum gain in the End. The game is lost for Europe England America and the west. You have to except them or fight for nothing. This is the red pill niggers

Jow Forums says this about every Arab ever that isn’t OBL.

You have to embrace them or be forever angry. You cannot do anything. Trump tried to plug the hole. You are simply a multicultural society with a lot of issues and a lot of strong points. And you will be diluted slowly and then cheating happens and power shifts which is why they share wins for each team.

subscribe to pewdipie?