Leaked texts reveals Zoe Quinn was abusive to boyfriend who killed himself

>Speaking to The Post Millennial anonymously due to fears of backlash, a fellow developer of Holowka’s has provided dozens of messages exchanged in 2014, with Holowka speaking about his experience with Quinn. The authenticity of these messages have been verified.
>Holowka had reached out to express fear about telling his story, saying “I’ve been trying to talk to friends about it for a couple of years.” He wrote, “I thought about sharing my story with her a few times but was always scared to.”
>In the chat, Holowka also said he was wary of making Quinn angry and often had to look for solutions that wouldn’t upset his former partner.
>In direct contrast to Quinn’s statement, Holowka paints a very different picture of their time together in Winnipeg, suggesting that despite problems present in the relationship, he had been so infatuated with her that he had offered to pay for couple’s counselling to keep their relationship healthy.
thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-alec-holowkas-private-messages-reveal-zoe-quinns-abuse/

Attached: 838B8142-1EA1-4AA3-9361-6BD964BC57C6.jpg (680x835, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-zoe-quinns-allegations-are-falling-apart/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/09/editor-the-post-millennial-conservative-website-hit-by-cyberattack/
mobile.twitter.com/Leviticus19_18/status/1171305508231438336
boundingintocomics.com/2019/09/09/urban-dictionary-removes-entries-related-to-gamergate-and-zoe-quinn/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicides_that_have_been_attributed_to_bullying
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: E01A3A74-1E8F-454D-B510-1CA861CA5BA2.png (609x454, 98K)

Attached: 9D943BBF-A3BF-4F6D-B88D-C1B2593F6BA5.png (623x590, 104K)

Attached: 22394F33-8827-40E0-B56E-71EDD42762AC.png (613x541, 112K)

so why hasn't this evil cunt been arrested and charged with manslaughter yet? doesn't Canada have strict laws against bullyciding?

Who/what the fuck?

Attached: biggergif.gif (2000x1899, 318K)

Nothings going to happen, but the RCMP does have an ongoing investigation.

Attached: 1567983183483.jpg (720x693, 90K)

>Zoe Quinn is crazy as fuck
>More at 11
Cmon, everyone knows it, the wokeratti has to keep her afloat. They know she's completely full of shit but it just doesn't matter. She has a vagina and says the right things. She stole ~90k from kickstarter backers and no one said shit. Bitch is untouchable.

Bump

How is this politically relevant?

Modern anime nazism owes everything to gamergate, ie. Zoe.

This bitch deserves to get hung.

she's as bad as it gets.

>thot bullies you
>doesn't ignore/leave her
>doesn't beat her like a nigger
The guy was asking for it desu

All liberals should be shot in the face.

>it's clearly not because she's a woman, it's because she's a shitty person kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-000107.jpg (1436x610, 154K)

>“I thought about sharing my story with her a few times but was always scared to
> he was wary of making Quinn angry
holy shit, what a little bitch. Imagine being scared of a woman. I will never understand men who tolerate abusive women, much less fear them.

remember kids never sick you're dick inside crazy.

Any man who is scared of a woman's silly bitch tongue doesn't deserve to stay in the gene pool.

Why do so many "game developers" seem to be completely nuts? Is there a specific reason for that? Is there some characteristic of the field which attracts broken-brained people in the first place?

He was scared of her ruining his career which is what ultimately happened, you fucking ignoramus.

Well, most artists are also nuts to some extent. Like Van Gogh. He was extremely nuts.

Bitch is already supreme cat lady, no man is gonna put up with her childish shit.
Anyone with any sense would realize what a fucking risk dating someone like this bitch is.
This bitch is a fucking light switch, she's one mood one minute and a different mood the next.

You can't really be a boring NPC and create something original

You know,if he thought with his brain instead of his dick this wouldn't have happened. Anyone with half a brain would have realized after gg that this bitch is the ultimate risk to your livelyhood as a man.
Thank god he didn't have kids with her or she'd 100 percent own him

proof

Wow, screenshots that can easily be faked. Why should anyone believe this?

most indie game developers (not all, there are some very fun indie games) don't have the resources to make the game they actually want to make. So they try and make a game that's "clever" but actually isn't clever at all, it's just cope. Usually trying to be really quirky and unique and with some deep and meaningful (but actually trite) story. This pseudo-intellectual one-uppism pushes them into an extremely inauthentic social world

it's his own fault for working with her. The way cucks deal with problems though, is to simply tolerate it until they snap.

First of all, let me preface by saying I have no idea who the fuck this person or the whore is. Nevertheless, right off the bat, who the fuck suggests seeing a counselor when everything is going well. Is this what soi does to people?

He is a total duck. Why should she respect this non-man “man”?

It’s clearly bc he’s NOT a man. This faggot wants to share his “story” as though anyone cares.

*cuck

How do you even get to the point of being beta enough to get involved with these women? Do they not have pride or do they worship pussy just that much? I literally cannot understand these people. Is it a low test thing?

Leaked from who?

Attached: 1568068298485.jpg (466x486, 81K)

Who in the world would fucking want to have sex with this?

Attached: Zoe-Quinn.jpg (1536x2048, 390K)

>Zoe Quinn was abusive to boyfriend
He was a fucking cuck. Who fucking cares?
They're both liberal, and this is how liberals behave. What do I do with this new information about 2 random liberals whom both behaved exactly as you'd expect liberals to behave?
hide this gay shit

Attached: 1567446059291.jpg (640x1422, 263K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>that dirty fucking mirror
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: DqJYhI-XcAAhEUm.jpg (255x177, 9K)

It’s castration by media and chemicals. Ubiquitous Gay-o-vision and xenoestrogens have rendered men into faggot frogs of Alex Jones lore.

Imagine being the kind to KYS because this fat bitch said mean words to you

Who cares is the better question. And on that note, I’m out.

If has to be a single mother thing or something. These people are not men.

HOT DAMN

Attached: burtnthwiotch.jpg (1046x191, 34K)

Surprising absolutely no one.

I now know why people believe in gods. We like to believe that everyone gets their comeuppance in the end via divine punishment. She deserves to be tortured and strung up by her neck.

He was a beta orbiter, hoping to be "rewarded" with skank pusy.

Because they would have to admit she is a fucking scammer, liar and fucking nuts. Admitting that would prove gg right from day one. They will never let that happen.

Attached: 324g.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

She has connections and could ruin anyone's creer by using social media. He'll get attacked by the #metoo movement.
You simply don't understand how things works these days.

Found out how she did it, guys.

Attached: Zoe Quinn death note.jpg (768x478, 62K)

Bumping to stoke the flames. Do your part, brothers

Attached: 779B8624-03CA-4747-BF47-C7E78441D0D0.jpg (960x540, 59K)

imagine the smell

God damn.

True enough. He did kill himself after all. But really Zoe seems to poison everything she touches, then claims that its the world that has the problem, not her. Its a familiar, and successful tactic. It takes a lot of delusion, mixed with an uncaring for consequence, and pure distilled spite. Youd have to be just as borderline as her to not fear what shes capable of.

karam is going to hit this demon bitch so hard. i hope she gets jailed for manslaughter.

Pic related

Attached: 1554857720644.png (1195x832, 523K)

ZQ has shut down her FB, twit, IG .. clearly knows she has fucked up

Probably someone with the fetish of contracting as more STD as possible.

good take m8

Attached: 1434236904.jpg (425x466, 51K)

Nice!!!!!
Hopefully her career is next.

Got me there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also into sloppy seconds tho

I remember it lol. We warned her to not trust ZQ nor MSM. When some years later i found a vid of her speaking at a college as a conservative person, i laffed for 5 min.

To be so much of a fucking loser that you're obsessed with some ultra psycho nasty cunt and her cuck suicidal boyfriend

You know I probably hate this cunt more than anyone else on this website but I still can't be brought to care if she made some sóyboy cuck kill himself. To me it would be the first good thing she ever actually did

Attached: 1568153250049.png (645x773, 11K)

Zoe quinn has powerful connection.
Legit, anons should stop treating this lightly.

Tell that to Lovecraft or H.R Giger.

(((1 post by this ID)))

Lurk moar

You sure seem to be as upset as the rest of us. Youre just channelling it at your peers.

>imagine being scared of a woman.
Given she destroyed his life, turned his family against him, and drive him to suicide of day the fear was justified

Those were both ultra weirdoes, [gypsy name]

Exactly, who the fuck just dates someone and wants to see a counselor lmao autistic retards all around it seems.

Lots of LARPagan shills in this thread, remember that Zoe Quinn is a hedonistic ex-stripper and a pagan. If we don't keep this alive and hold it against her, more roasties like her are gonna rise up. We don't need to do anything crazy (but you're welcome to), we only need to remember about this so that she doesn't get away with it.
>pic related, her twitter

Attached: Capture.png (615x610, 378K)

play your part anons, also bump

Attached: 8765443234.png (473x342, 220K)

Wtf did she get a surgery? Tits are way bigger

I don't know, I'd root and boot it.

They were "NPC's" in RL
Normies sometime with a job

>doesn't Canada have strict laws against bullyciding?

I think the family would have to pursue some kind of civil suit against her?

good to know Marvel/Disney has a cyberbully in their employ

Russians not eradicating you was a mistake.

Too bad his sister is a brainwashed feminist that supports ZQ

haha what career?

>Likely as a result, The Post Millennial was subjected to a DDoS attack which attempted to shut down access to our site.

Fucking SJWs trying to censor legitimate investigative report.

Reminder that if he was innocent he would have not committed suicide no matter how abusive Zoe was or even if she was lying just to ruin his life

Attached: 8413771546593.jpg (1000x1230, 527K)

>ywn go back to the Golden decade of gaming
why even live bros?

Attached: 1568152032674.png (500x618, 162K)

This, unless she really does have alphabet contacts that gang stalked him or something I don't see how she's responsible for a mentally ill man killing himself, but then again canadian law is super cucked when it comes to bully assisted suicide but if it were actually true she was an alphabet asset nothing will come of this.

Attached: 1567335425350.png (861x3035, 1.01M)

At sucking dicks ofc
I would rather have actual evidence than claims like that. ZQ put him in a psychological turmoil. She turned his friends, the company he works in, and social media against him. I'd rather have actual evidence if he did it. Innocent until proven guilty.

based lindyposter

Attached: 74map62jyep11.jpg (1065x859, 84K)

Same here.
It's with all these e-celebs. Right or Left. They only care about themselves & clicks. People never learn.

That's the problem. ZQ is a master in playing the victim and still has a horde of beta orbiters who would do anything to protect her. Just look at what happened the last 2 days (KF and postmillennial.com)
Imo she will keep low for a few weeks and then come back and try to spin it that she is the victim. The latter actually already happened.

>western pussis get bullied around by their women
>they are not even hot or useful life partner

Oyyyy lmao

>trap

Post Millennial article comes out showing Zoe Quinn lied
>thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-zoe-quinns-allegations-are-falling-apart/

Post Millennial hit by cyberattack
>breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/09/editor-the-post-millennial-conservative-website-hit-by-cyberattack/

Kiwi Farms hacked and taken down, user accounts compromised
>mobile.twitter.com/Leviticus19_18/status/1171305508231438336

UrbanDictionary scrubs Zoe Quinn, Gamergate references
>boundingintocomics.com/2019/09/09/urban-dictionary-removes-entries-related-to-gamergate-and-zoe-quinn/

Attached: 1568095380699.gif (291x316, 912K)

trump. i shit you not.

Don't know about Canada, but America does.
Nothing as serious as manslaughter in most cases though. If someone kills themselves and there is a sufficient evidence trail linking their deaths to your actions (along with a likely intent to drive them to commit suicide), you could face jail time for that even though they took their own life.
People have been indicted before, but I don't know what the charge is called.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicides_that_have_been_attributed_to_bullying
Feels odd posting this url. It was very much an user practice and might still be.

Reminder that you actually don't know shit about how it works.
Social pressure, losing all support, people you trusted and thought who were your friends who suddenly turn their backs.
And I'm quite sure you can push anybody that far that they commit suicide.
Some people just need that little tiny push and others can take a lot more. But it can happen to anyone.

rolling 4 u.

not an argument, anyone can fake texts and why would anyone believe a news source with no credibility

stoking!!!!

one of her tricks is that she doesn't just have hordes of random thirsty beta orbiters, but apparently some really big hitters in the indie scene and online outlets, allowing her influence and whims to be carried out without question or reprisal. She's from some rich kike family that either protect her, or provide her the money and means to shut down any goyim that dare criticize her.

Because we're not apes, pagan shill. We have common sense, this doesn't even need to be argued.

Attached: 9876534568943.png (324x195, 121K)

Its on shaky grounds at best to accuse someone of causing someone else's suicide with words or social hounding. I know it wouldn't get anywhere here in Finland for one. Zoe basically would've needed to outright assist in the suicide to get any clear legal repercussion.