Where were you when 9/11 went down pol?

Where were you when 9/11 went down pol?

Attached: september-11-pentagon-544183152.jpg (1200x675, 278K)

Chugging milkies and staring at wallsies.

Attached: 1555534000389.jpg (499x499, 41K)

School in NYC. My mother tried getting us out after the first plane hit because she was nervous. We were evacuated after the second.

Probably on a baby crib

Attached: images (85).jpg (587x522, 30K)

taking my before going to work shit, and watching it on tv

If you were a kid at that time nobody cares, it isn't interesting, see

Where were YOU?

watching foxtel (australian satellite TV) with my mum.
we turned over to CNN just in time to see the second tower hit.

Attached: 65783568.jpg (750x725, 365K)

Dancing on a van

At school. Shit I was in kindergarten when that went down.

moving

7 years old crying from the firefighters crying on tv and my dad looked at me weird telling me to go to sleep because im tired and cey for no reason.. based pappa

I came home from school and was watching animes on tv until they put the burning skyscrapers on every fucking channel. I was confused and pissed off at first because I wanted to watch anime but I kept watching regardless. I still remember the odd feeling that I had when the towers came down.

I played jenga tower on occasions and I couldn't wrap my tiny little 10 year old brain around the fact that those two towers collapsed symmetricaly into the ground. A jenga tower would never collapse that way and they're never as robust as a fucking building made of steel. Jenga planted the first seed of red pills before 9/11 even happened lmao.

Watching it on T.V at the Synagogue. We were optimistic about the unfolding events.

At work. The company didn't give a shit.
>it was blockbuster

Based.

sad how you as a child questioned it and thought it was odd and yet most adults didn't and just excepted the official story.

in the hospital bed with pneumonia with some other poor soul in the room, and we were watching the news coverage

Attached: 67257285_776795582715421_7716969526876700672_n.png (564x789, 954K)

RTL2 was great

In college in chem 1 lab

That painting is incorrect, USA fighters stood down to allow the 757 to impact the pentagon, as well as the missile crews who mysteriously were having coffee instead of manning the FIM-92a Stingers.

I was in the jungles of South Africa riding drones and shooting niggers

Attached: terminator-2-judgment-day.jpg (1415x2165, 285K)

Judging by all the faggots posting eceleb shit, I reckon most of the people here weren’t even a sperm yet

Fucking OP's mom and watching friends reruns

Fast asleep on Maui. Woke up and went to check my email (AOL). The AOL homepage had a list of the events in chronological order. Couldn't believe all that transpired in such a short amount of time. I went and banged on my roommate's door and told him what happened. Then I went surfing.

French class

My chemistry teacher came into the class and told us

Same, I mean a plane crashed in to a fuckhuge tower, okay theres a hole, some fire, it should have been put out, or if it woudn't fire should go up and make whole structure charred, I saw houses burning on TV when I was kid and I was sure this was about it, it will burn and they will put it out, show over, but then it randomly collapsed

church

i was still asleep, parents woke me up, i went "hey a building is on fire" and went back to sleep

little did i know those buildings were two giant dicks and we were gonna use the rest of our giant dicks to fuck some ass

I tried to discuss it with my father 6 years later. It was a sobering experience for me after he asked me if I was one of these conspiracy theorists. Some people are impossible to reach.

This. Like 2nd-3rd grade. Dad picked me and my sister up early and I had no idea why until a few hours later. Mom worked like 3 blocks from it so she came home pretty fucking shook.

downtown manhattan

Those were the days.

Laughing because I was a naive child who thought it was a legitimate disaster for our society's planners and would actually loosen their grip on power rather than consolidate it.

On my way to work. Found out about it when I got there. I didn't believe the person who told me because he heard it on Mancow. That is what we listened to at work at that time.

Walked out of my office building to grab a smoke and there was a woman screaming to get co-workers that 9-11 was blowback for CIA fucking with the middle East

First I thought her nuts

Now I know she was right.

*To her co-workers

Koh Chang - Thailand (Bottle beach)

>mancow
Timeframe checks out

>Calling it 911 on 9/11/2001

Watching it on tv in the pub on a glorious Indian summers day. Had coke and some crazy french bitch i was dating at the time with me. She was amazing in bed.
For me it was already a 10/10 day, the twin towers coming down was just the cherry on top, forever cementing that wonderful day in my mind.
When the brits then got it on 7/7 i forever lost what was left of my sides from 9/11

At your house...with your mom.

Cheese tv, etc.

Attached: faggot-shareblue-tactics-2671.png (809x809, 351K)

Coming out of the womb.

Skipped school for like 6 weeks after that, and used 9/11 as an excuse.

Dancing in the streets of tel aviv.

I was on street playing with my friends. I remember my father walking up the road going home with his newspapers, he stopped us playing, showed us the pictures and said: ''Look kids, niggers attacked America ! ''

> the twin towers coming down was just the cherry on top, forever cementing that wonderful day in my mind.
this.

10th grade geometry class

Attached: 15332628594421.gif (268x151, 1.43M)

My dad was working in Indonesia at the time (oil business) so I remember seeing shitskin muzzies celebrating like fucking Allah returned. They had parties and laughing their ass off.

Whenever you hear the "they werent celebrating " bullshit, they were. Fuck all muzzies

2 years old prolly shitting my pants

I wonder if there are any recorded slip-ups.

In school. Media studies if i remember correctly.

>Fuck all muzzies

seconded

Attached: 911-jews-41281.png (1115x790, 294K)

So glad my father is one of these conspiracy theorists

A hospital being born.

I was 1 nigga

Masturbating

>”EAGLE-1 AND 2 DO NOT LET THEM REACH A POPULATED AREA, LETHAL FORCE AUTHORISED. FIRE AT WILL. TAKE DOWN THOSE PLANES!”

Attached: 1E6EC7C8-C806-404F-90B2-52F55E4338DF.jpg (590x690, 46K)

Highschool.

I was stationed in Singapore and fucking some chink bitch!

On a plane
Set it to autopilot and jumped out at the last minute
t. Mossad

Starting preschool

I'm old. I was driving to graduate school and heard it on the radio because I hadn't watched TV that morning. Had class with a literal Commie professor but he didn't offer any opinions on it-- although it wouldn't be hard to guess what they might have been if he had.

At that time I was for the war in Iraq mostly because of all the bullshit Leftist stuff on campus that was clearly some sort of cheap imitation of anti-Vietnam War sentiment. Stuck in the kosher sandwich of Left vs. Right. Was struggling internally to understand the psychology of it all.

I'm not a 911 truther, but it's literally impossible to have a clear picture of American politics and foreign policy without understanding the Jews and how their psychology drives things.

In a plane crashing into the World Trade Center.

What happened? Did you get put on high alert?

Just finished at primary school, me and my dad watched it on tv. I remember sitting on the sofa watching it but not really understanding and wanting to watch cartoons instead. I don't think i ever fully understood until many years later, as a kid you don't really concern yourself with world events.

In my synagogue.. I can still hear the sound of hands rubbing vigorously....

Attached: 3befdae1780bfcb7f72c51167d904a1d99a41a0b047496870c6f6f74ad3c70dc.png (754x588, 445K)

Ya mum let ya stay up late that night??

Only remember my dad waking us up going "we're under attack, *mumsname* quick they just hit new york".

He didn't know what was going on nor did us be we waited for war for most of the day... hehe, the war had started and it set off when that plane hit first.

He was watching austar and had the yank channel on weirdly and was watching the towers before anything happened, fucking cunts knew what they were about to film.

Jews did 9/11 And gave my farther the creeps...

No, we didnt even have a base just a leased building on a pier. And we just went to work the next day and had meetings all day long!

I was in school (4th grade) in Manhattan.

We were all pulled out of class and told parents were coming.

My father picked me up and told me the Twin Towers were attacked. I was shocked because we were just there a few weeks ago.

Later on, we went to the Hudson river walk and saw nothing but smoke covering all the streets. (the smoke lasted for weeks).

A few days later, we went down to the World Trade Center and saw pictures of people who died and missing (lots of people were not found).

I will never forget that day. The streets filled with smoke for weeks. And especially the Missing posters now that my research shows Mayor giuliani just threw cement on top of the bodies and forgot about them. I was walking on top of their bodies.

Makes me angry.

I have been obsessed with 9/11 for the past two years. This is one topic that gets me angry. Especially, knowing it was all an inside job.

Attached: new-york-city-9112001-lexington-avenue-missing-persons-following-world-D2BGY8.jpg (1300x954, 280K)

Sleeping peacefully. Little did I know things would never be good again; ever since 9/11 everything has been shit.

Attached: 608113CB-5E58-4492-A7C4-931B6399EFE9.gif (480x274, 3.46M)

I was in the north tower

Attached: 1252356.jpg (631x788, 237K)

was in highschool and I remember the teacher saying the internet was slow as fuck from all the traffic of people finding news

Walking to Algebra.
They wheeled in a TV to each room and we watched it on network via the antenna, back when that shit still worked.

We kept watching when I went to German next period, and I distinctly remember sitting between two of my buddies, watching that shit burn, and someone saying "What does this mean?" and saying "It means war" and they both turned to look at me in horror, but I didn't realize I'd said it out loud until a few seconds later.
I wonder if I'll ever see Dave or Dan again... I shoulda spent my time learning Russian instead of getting shitfaced chasing Eye-talian tail...

Attached: Smiling Adolf Hitler.jpg (639x794, 129K)

That ain't kinda true...

That mustve been a fun day.

What a day. DEFCON 3 and THREATCON Delta worldwide. The SKYKING thread guys would be having a field day.

Only got to the first keynote... ouss.

F

Attached: https_%2F%2Ffunny-pictures-quotes.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F04%2F526264_b.jpg (255x390, 19K)

Moscow, Russia
came from work, turned on tv and CYKA BLYAT

Attached: kenshin7.jpg (576x432, 27K)

Oh you

I was in Middle School Science class 7th Grade at Magothy River Middle School.

I was also influencing a dimensional time shift elsewhere.

at school
ima leafag and i dont remember them saying shit about it
when i got home my parents were watching on tv
i thought it was a movie so i started laughing and said "cool11!!" or sumshit like that
my dad yelled at me and said chill tf out its real
i was 9

>1.30 Examining the FAST pilot for ecommerce authentication

Attached: 944229B3-09E7-418F-8CA9-1EADD8286976.jpg (250x230, 8K)

>haaretz
i unironically was, my mom was renting a car from some rental place when we heard the plane go in

waking up for my 2nd birthday

Attached: IMG_20190910_121449_896.jpg (450x960, 63K)

Home, having a party with my friends and family.

yea

Attached: 1568184031206.gif (275x207, 394K)

Middle school in Illinois. My dad was in Boston for work and we couldn't reach him. He eventually called and he had to drive back because planes were grounded. Americans became exponentially more retarded overnight and it became a noticeably worse place to live. 9/11 truly was a historic moment to live through.

as an Israeli, how do yopu feel about Israel attacking NY on 9/11?

Do you think the USA should nuke Tel Aviv?

Watching TV in home

>as an Israeli, how do yopu feel about Israel attacking NY on 9/11?
good, we needed em to take out a few enemies
>Do you think the USA should nuke Tel Aviv?
no

In cinema, watching Bridget Jones 1.

Have you got a tv in your toilet?

In bed sleeping. Woke up to my grandmother and mother screaming OMG THE BUILDING JUST COLLAPSED.
Got up and saw what was going on and my grandmother started ranting on about Bin Laden and Muslims. All I knew about Muslims when I was 12 was they lived in the desert, wore funny clothes and they had lots of oil.

I was on school holidays and when I went back to school it was all anyone talked about for weeks.

i remember that i watched it on tv, then i got a weird interest to draw it; a sketch of those twin towers with a plane heading toward it

>user is talking complete shit.

It was the middle of the night when it happened you clown.