Make Africa Rich Again

This will only work by getting the fertility rate down below 2 births per woman. How can we in the West help?

Attached: 026FFE72-C4B0-4FE8-A5CC-392CB3F9372D.jpg (1242x993, 316K)

Stop sending food

The usa needs to make a deal with china.
The usa will get rid of the tariffs if china gives the usa fair prices, in doing so, the usa will let china have free reign on Africa, and not interfere.
Africa with chink communists in charge solves all of europes migrant problems.

Send few nukes.

stop feeding the fuckers you damn christ-cucks

THIS. You gotta let them starve and succumb to disease and their own stupidity.

The most guaranteed way to lower birthrates is to educate the women

The problem here is that woman get welfare for each child they pop out, if they have 3 kids, they get more from welfare than they would from a minimum wage job, so they make sure to always have 3 kids young enough to qualify for it.

This

Also genocide

I think i see this 'welfare trend' happening in every half developed country. Government policy sure knows how to destroy society with just simple handouts. Just the minimum to keep people living and dependent on them.

I think that is the long term plan

Hell yeah I’m sure that 65 iq will have them building rocket ships in no time! IQ is genetic and has little to do with education, they are doomed animals.

We need to build them Planned Parenthood centers

#ABORTIONFORAFRICA

>WE UZED TO BE KANGZ ANZ SHIET

Attached: 1568162618486.jpg (720x720, 219K)

these people think they built egypt

interest bump

>This will only work by getting the fertility rate down below -2 births
fixed

they did

America's elites are all monkey worshipers. They would rather kill all white people on earth than stop sending aid to these purest of humans. As soon as one white person fucks them over for something, they start worshiping the monkeys. No information about crime rates or test scores can stop it once the descent starts.

It also means the destruction of the environment since China is completely sociopathic and thinks grinding up every exotic animal and rubbing it on their balls will give virility.

actually chinese have been investing alot into nature preservation, their cities are hellholes but they figured out that they need to save what has been left of nature

They don't need to be rocket surgeons. Just give them sufficient titles like Administrative Executive Assistent to the First Officer of Diversity of Human Resources, as well as some possible bullshit career latter to climb and they'll have enough to distract them from having kids.

Aren't niggers yellow hybrids nowadays? I thought Chinese businessmen were giving them the ricedick?

They save the pandas, but that's about it. Everything else native to China gets turned into some obscure local dish. They're pollinating their crops by hand because they don't have any insects for Christ's sake.

They get all their clothes from us also.

It amazes me. Many of them dress better than americans. Their clothes often look brand new

Attached: 1567972860341.gif (311x362, 1.99M)

They've been afforesting the Gobi desert. Hardly anyone's done as much for the environment as the Chinese.

At the same time they've been generating employment in Africa. Now the Chinks just have to do to nigger women what they did to the Chink women with employment and education and shit and the population growth will stop.

I fucking hate Germans. A German closes down a nuclear power plant and builds a Russian pipeline as he tells you you're destroying the environment.

Give American blacks a bunch of money to go over there and rule over the niggers.
They could get those diamond mines and oil stations operating well again.

They have no concept of the future, I'd be surprised if 1/4 of them actually knows how reproduction works.

You gotta turn blacks patriarchal again.
That's the only way they get better.

Attached: 1491074642745.jpg (480x381, 29K)

Abortion

This. Just ship gender study bullshit there. The average IQ of gender studies students is 85, it will fit right into african education.

Shouldn’t they all be dead from AIDS by now? Or was that just a bunch of bullshit?