APOLOGIZE OR GO TO JAIL

bitchute.com/video/ArVkge8d9cJJ/

Attached: 7439ABEE-4625-4B9A-85C8-19624F10936F.png (750x1334, 3.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo
bitchute.com/video/ArVkge8d9cJJ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>name badge
>cooney

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 43K)

>Roastie cop
Shoulda listened to Dirty Harry
youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo

all american cops should be ex military only.

who is she? we need to find out to see if that was legal because we need her badge, her livelihood, her everything.
>claiming as waifu

Attached: 1528475320294.gif (627x502, 940K)

we also need to find the person who made the vid to reach out of said lawsuit is a possibility due to her actions while on duty representing the city, and ALL cities no matter how poor have deep pockets for lawsuits, lets make the man a millionaire even if hes crazy, that will just make it more fun.

they generally make the worst cops though

>bitchute.com/video/ArVkge8d9cJJ/
This is hilarious but OH MY GOD the guy on the video sounds like the biggest autist in the world

>This is hilarious but OH MY GOD the guy on the video sounds like the biggest autist in the world
FUCKING ^this

We need his name, we need her name, and some legal info. We need a new Christ Chan, this guy seems young and with millions should live for a bit and we need our entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All American cops are trained by israeli contractors so they sure act like soldiers.

Holy fuck, I didn't watch this all the way through until just now.

SHE SERIOUSLY TELLS HIM TO APOLOGIZE OR GO TO JAIL

Jesus Fucking Christ when did American cops turn into leftist retards? Do these dumb cunt cops not know even the most basic information about the laws they're supposed to be upholding? God fucking damn!

She's kinda cute

wew this video top kek

>SHE SERIOUSLY TELLS HIM TO APOLOGIZE OR GO TO JAIL
>With handcuffs in her hand making it a direct threat of action upon the subject who is recording.

i dont know the local and state law for Chicago for civil suits.

But that comment should be a violation of civil rights at the least, while state law and procedure may provide for an LE officer using their position to induce some sort of effect outside the law making that an actionable offense for civil proceedings.

With info we could pursue things further, since this is legal and these people are public at least one is a public official not sure about the person filming but it would be great to make something happen for this raging autist.

Then we track him like a wild animal, our new chris chan maybe? I dunno but noone can hide from us that is for sure.

Attached: 1528427557376.png (355x280, 125K)

I wonder how long till more of pic-related happens to female cops.

Attached: 1566628597674.png (660x989, 388K)

pretty sure it was just an empty threat

Attached: 1482010665417.jpg (413x395, 17K)

>Cooney

Attached: D30C46E1-EF5E-4973-9F1D-45896A847565.gif (500x281, 1.63M)

I picture that you're actually Kelsey Grammer shitposting on Jow Forums

This guy is 100% insane, but fuck i didnt laugh so hard on ages

If picrelated happened to this cop I'd say, "did you fail to apologize to those niggers? Part and parcel I guess."

Attached: bz-5cda27a371b4a.jpg (800x420, 93K)

Can't that be interpreted as a threat of some kind?

>it would be great to make something happen for this raging autist.
Fuck. I hate cops, but they should have evrey right to arrest a person who is being THAT fucking obnoxious. Dude sounded drunk. Drunk and disorderly is a charge that can be made.

That jack ass was slurring his words, basically trying to incite racial conflict which makes ALL of us look bad. How the fuck would you feel if you sent your kids off to school and any fucking person could shout hateful shit at them all the merry fucking way every shitty fucking day of your kids miserable life until they finally killed themselves because their parents support obnoxious retards like this.

Dude asked to be hit. That shouldn't be considered assault if that guy swung the broom after that point. I know it wouldn't hold in court cuz judges are faggots, and money+lawyer gets the biggest fucking dick-bags out of any fucking thing in this ass backward country.

Hateful behavior fuels more hateful behavior. If you haven't realized, (((they))) have been trying to fuel these exact types of interactions for the last 4 years. Dude was not an autist in any way. That faggot was brainwashed juppet. He deserved to be jailed and fined, regardless of what faggot judges of the comped "supreme" court decided 60 years ago, or the founding father's wrote in our constitution. When our constitution was written, our media wasn't 100% controlled by the beast. Nor was their clowns brainwashing people with mindless hate-filled propaganda for on reason other than to divide our nation for easier take-over, pending ww3

This is her cell number

(773) 416-6631

You mad bruh? Why are you such an upset pussy?

Goddamn I wanna blow a load on her forehead.

That woman is the complete opposite of what I imagine in my head when I think of a "police officer".

She looks like a teacher.

>apologize or go to jail!

"For how long?"

>he ended up apologizing
What a limp dick loser. Does ANYBODY who is right leaning every have a fucking backbone and stick with their stance without caving in? No matter what article, video, clip
I see it ends up everybody always fucking caves in somehow. Christ almighty guys STOP

I'm trying to figure out what premise she has to arrest him.

Saying "nigger" is not a crime.

It might possibly be for "disturbing the peace", but IDK what the qualifications for that are. She seemed to use it as a threat to get him to apologize to the niggers, which sounds shady and extra-legal.

He was a half-nig, half-beaner, mutt. Somebody posted a pic of his head in an older thread. Looks kinda like Eric Andre, lol.

>works in a nigger neighborhood in Chicago

IDK how she's not redpilled yet. She must be new on the job. She'll probably ask to be transferred due to psychological scarring after a few months.

Based

Nothing better than mutts doing our work for us

>juppet
Nice, I'm going to start using this, if that's okay with you?

He mentions that he's half-black early in the vid, which gives him an n-word pass.

>Dude asked to be hit. That shouldn't be considered assault if that guy swung the broom after that point. I know it wouldn't hold in court cuz
... it's textbook assault, which isn't protected by an amendment. Especially when your suspect is clearly backing up in body language, and vocally states not to come closer unless you want to get sued. Judge may sympathize, but he's still gonna call broomguy a dumbass for biting the bait while he issues some petty sentence and fine.

But by all means, waste tax payers time and money on a frivolous trial for a civil misdemeanor, that could easily transform into a countersuit over some more nebulous Civil Rights act.

Wiener Circle shouldn't dish shit they can't take, especially when that's their sales gimmick. The dude has the cops on tape that a jew lawyer could construe to be a double-standard held to their establishment by public law enforcement, with their pussy footing around the situation.

Correct response to being called a nigger after telling his cracker ass to fuck off, should've been to just make him a dumb hothog. Which whitey can then eat at his risk and fuck off into the night. No need to drag police, judges, and lawyers into it over hurt feelings, especially when that kind of verbal atmosphere -IS- your selling point.

Unless, of course, you want them to start making customers sign a jew-made waiver that entails them to call you a nigger, but you can't do the same back.

Attached: 1557779832541.png (509x269, 141K)

The guy recording is definitely drunk.

no threat is empty when you're wearing a state issued firearm

>>he ended up apologizing
>What a limp dick loser.
are you fucking retarded.

Let me give you some advice, if he went to jail on even a misdemeanor, or whatever bullshit they made up he has to PAY a lawyer to deal with all that. Were talking thousands and thousands user. Best thing he can do is what it takes to walk away without a legal bill.

that being said, he has footage of that officer, and should consider a lawsuit against her, the department, the city and possibly the state depending upon the guidelines for the city.

Attached: 1528432026579.jpg (292x261, 23K)

>still apologized
Don’t care. Could’ve walked away without apologizing.

>speculate if actions of cop were legal
>are you threatening the police?
damn just how cucked are you?

either that or end up looking like she went traveling through morocco by herself

>Civic nationalism doesn't work
lol

>"Are you seriously going to say such a racial thing"
What a fucking retard.

I don’t know what it is, but she looks like a young, trans Stephen King. I would love to turn her into a single mom.

>Don’t care. Could’ve walked away without apologizing.
Once an LE officer gives an order to a civilian the street isnt the place to play Ace Attorney like its a courtroom and risk jail or not.

He got it on video now with any smarts if he has any in his autism genes he could be facing a nice payout due to the actions of the officer during that interaction.

Attached: F480C406-FBA2-40AC-9C1B-E9F01566646F.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

no you fucking mong the cop was making threats

>I HATE NIGGERS

Based

Attached: 1504557557546.jpg (413x407, 40K)

Dude wanted a laugh, not a drawn out lawsuit fighting some dumb misdemeanor, or just pleading guilty to a dumb addition to his legal record.

I mean, if he was looking for shekels and attention, he could've easily went all in on some greasy lawyers. But most people don't want that kind of aggravation, especially over something so stupid. Can't blame him for not wanting to put his life on halt for that.

Be glad we got a nice little archive of a dumb charade and double-standard, and a view into the Chicagoan wildlife that make it all possible. Wouldn't be surprised if the video comes back to haunt the Paw Patrol first responders later on their career. But then again, they are women, and above consequences and humility.

I suspect there's a reason they keep those two ~5'0" females together.

It happened after they spent decades being murderers and extortionists.
Honestly I'd rather they be leftists than the latter.. trust me. These guys can be worse than any criminal organization. In fact they are worse, the mafia and cartels don't go after regular people.. cops do

>Jow Forums is siding with the obviously insane cameraman
This board sucks ass.

Based black MAGA supporter

1st amendment bro. You telling me blacks have more rights than you by being allowed to say words you cant?

He's drunk, he's probably quite intelligent when he is sober.

what the fuck is actually going on here?

This.

PTSD cops are worst cops retard

that guy is based

I'm the mong?
you said:
>Can't that be interpreted as a threat of some kind?
And since a cop saying do something or I will arrest you is EXPLICITLY a threat, leaving the only logical solution is that the bvll semen finally made its way to your brain.

she cute tho

>siding with ooga booga booga DATS RAYCIS HONKEY

You aren't white.

Women have no place in positions of authority.
None.

ACAB

If that happened to me that fucker would wind up missing forever

Babies first day on Jow Forums then goes outside

Why wouldn't they side with him?
That place is a shit stain on the wall and they have no respect.. they ought to be able to take it as much as they can dish it out.

A cuck like you might think it's okay to get insulted and then think it's a novelty.. No you're a dumb fuck who likes taking it up the ass. I once walked into a sandwich shop with some old overweight dick-head from jew york. This guy would have an attitude problem with everyone.. a bitter man who really hated his life apparently. It wasn't apparent to the few white cucks who were his only customers.

Imagine paying someone to treat you like dirt when he should be gracious you're propping his business up. They had a cuck mindset.. and you have it too

Nigger.

What a sad little fuck

>he could be facing a nice payout due to the actions of the officer during that interaction
And he'd be facing 10x that amount if they actually arrested him for not apologizing

Is this pure anglo genetics?

What the fuck are you rambling about you mong? I was asking the user speaking in legal terms.

Google the full article. Says he walked out due to time served.

Couldn't finish the whole thing. The cameraman sounds like a cunt. I dont care what happens to him.

I’m on her side, shoulda taken him to jail for disorderly with a side of little bitch beat down

niggers mad

fuck niggers

BASED AUTIST

disturbing the peace ?

Judy?

The quality memes.

Attached: 1400262528237.png (175x179, 48K)

>Officer Cooney
she a qt desu

Attached: Farrah Cooney.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Screaming “virtue signaler” is pretty fucking embarrassing. The internet doesn’t translate to rl well,

Literally no. Shoot to kill? No

You are fucking retarded faggot. How does autism feel?

The polices job is to protect and serve the public.. If they die PROTECTING the Public then they did their job

Police shouldn't Carry guns

this dude is based as fuck

women in the military are fucking useless.
maybe 1 in a few hundred thousand women would be a good enough officer.

I hope that race traitor bitch will get raped to death by some feral nigger.

Attached: cowboy.jpg (588x445, 194K)

Uh, based?

the guy filming was obnoxious as fuck

Plebbit

I was a guard and a deputy sheriff for 12 years, and female officers are one of the biggest things i hated about that field. Please ruin this bitch.

Attached: 1556740318157.png (1242x2009, 1.91M)

based boomer

>flag

She needs to be arrested

And you apologized at the end you fucking faggot. To think I was laughing through the whole thing.

So police should be cannon fodder? Then we’d have no police, retard. How does it feel to have worse autism than that guy?

the police have no legal right to enforce "respect" for any particular group of people - or right/think, or PC - at least last time I checked

It's part of the PC slavery that is increasingly laid on the majority

also it's an example of the increasing attitude of the enforcers of this PC tyranny - that they have power outside and above of the law

this woman does not understand the law, or what her job is - she has no business wearing a badge

The guy on the video lost - but the video alone was worth it - this will hurt them a lot more than an apology -

on principle any state that allows it's law enforcement to act outside the law is an illegitimate state

That says it was a slap on the wrist then.

Post how long 'time served' was, faggot

>Women ruin everything
My research supports this conclusion.

LMAO why is this guy chimping out

>you're not white you fat fuck
Oh man I'm dying hahahahahaha. Guy fucked up revealing his power in public, but he talks like he's spent a lot of time here laughing at der neo-untermensch. Based mutt