Daily Reminder folks

Germany isn't the same country it was before WW1. They are today mixed with turks, slavs tatars, balkanites and other non-white mongrels. And possibly bashkir turks from russian invasion in WW2.

They're not white today. The average german poster is actually a shitskin or a fake "'white"" what you name it part-slavic.

Germany is populated by non-whites. Only few of them are still ethnic german, and they're not browsing this and aren't altright.

Germany is slavic.

Attached: slavdom.png (800x581, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gypsum
tapatalk.com/groups/anthroscape/people-that-look-northwestern-vs-northeastern-euro-t90452-s45.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go be a gypsie somewhere else you retarded mouth breather.

Why the hate muhamad, WE are the new Germans!!!

>t. triggered görkem
you aren't german, you are turko-slavic.
Your mother is half slavic leftover and your dad is half armenian from caucasus and half turkish.
You are more gypsy than me.

And I meant, the true ethnic germans don't give a fuck about saving the white rasse. Only the german nonwhites from Jow Forums would like to save the white race, even though they're not white themselves, what an irony. haha

Truth
I am the real German

>gypsum is a hell of a drug

>(((23&me)))
they were caught manipulating data

what are you talking about you drooling mongoloid? it doesn't even exist. Shitty bantz you have there you little asian fag.

Have you ever been to eastern germany? they look like czech or poles lmao. and have baloon heads and asian jaws.

Sure you are. Americans are usually more anglo than german, but anyway...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gypsum

turboniggers are getting more and more retarded these days

doesn't change the fact about 23 and me

yes it does. They look slavic because they're genetically part slavic. Germans used to plot farther from the slavs before WW1 I guess.

who cares about your gypi fetish you retarded nigger, get the fuck out.
Also i forgot to mention the recent black and arab or paki people in your country, which you must be one since you try to discard by bringing the same old gay untrue ""gypsy"' insult.

But guess what? you are the nonwhite now. You aren't germanic anymore, you are a mutt most probably.
Hitler would have gassed you, he's rolling in his grave when he sees you turned to shit.

hahahaha

Attached: slavdom2.png (800x581, 74K)

This proves today's germans are actually poles. The same poles they deemed inferior during WW2 lmao.

Sorry to break on you, but you are slavic.

weak b8
shouldn't you be at work robbing people?

I know this is a trollpost by a gypsy but the "all the real Germans died in ww2" meme actually sometimes comes up unironically so I'll answer.

These haplogroups date back thousands of years. The truth is that 1900 Germany was made of Germanics in the north and center, germanized Celts in the Alps and Germanized Slavs and Balts in the East. The dominant German language and the cultural narrative of Germany's history going back to Arminius and Charlemagne while ignoring other peoples gave the impression of Germany as a Germanic country, while it was only so culturally. In the XIX century German speaking countries united around German language not their genetic ethnic heritage which was actually quite diverse.

The "soviet rapebaby" is a myth given that abortions were free post war and nobody wanted these kids

All this Germanic/Celtic/Slavic/Baltic genetic heritage was in the end decisevely Central-European and not that different. The real change is coming now with all the Sub Saharans, Pakistanis, Arabs,Turks and whatnot

Attached: odoacer.jpg (860x534, 125K)

you are slavic you retard, look at your haplogroup
then look over this thread

tapatalk.com/groups/anthroscape/people-that-look-northwestern-vs-northeastern-euro-t90452-s45.html

and get to that part where he says your people from Kiel look like the regular czech or poles. Lmao @ you you retard. You aren't ubermensch.

By nazi racial standards the ubermensch would be someone who isn't part slavic

You think I give a fuck about what you think about me? I could have posted under a memeflag, like every time, but I choose not to do it now, because I really wonder how would you react when a romanian calls the germ mutts slavic or turkisc and what's your opinion of this country affirming this.

Truth remains, they look slavic and have R1a haplogroup lmao.

Attached: turkler (2).jpg (411x600, 50K)

>Romulanians can into science
>gets b8ed by kikesites 23&me etc.
Klingon empire should have ended you a long time ago

still all fields

That haplogroup was there for centuries, German citizens east of the oder were always quite Balto-Slavic, it has nothing to do with WW2

Attached: Slavic_tribes_in_the_7th_to_9th_century.jpg (1520x1442, 580K)

you can't into science, as far as I can see. You deny regular genetic testing companies, which are very accurate.

I guess you don't even know what gedmatch or dodecad project is. Stop embarrassing yourself, yavuz.

you have r1a slavic clade, if you were germanic, you would have had R1b, but that's concentrated in western germany, and very little though.

Btw, anglos are super-aryans when compared to you. They even have less immigrants.
Your women really embrace polish cock and turkish one.

>German citizens east of the oder were always quite Balto-Slavic
I know, and that's the problem. They were the people they deemed inferior in WW2.

But I also take in account they received recent R1a from balkan and polish immigrants.

And where's that map of Y-dna similarity between bashkirs and germans? I wanna laugh. But that was uralic R1b though.

>Germany isn't the same country it was before WW1. They are today mixed with turks, slavs tatars, balkanites and other non-white mongrels. And possibly bashkir turks from russian invasion in WW2.

thought you were talking about Romania

>You deny regular genetic testing companies
kike detected
opinion discarded

Anglos are the only whites in Europe, mate.

Attached: 616ba54c33ace896ce17ced2abe290a5e14f5288985c1b3ef6274dd2455e1b6b.jpg (718x628, 110K)

German-Americans are the largest ethnic group, fucking idiot

This country always been mixed. We have slavic looking people, germanic looking people, even british looking people.

>German-Americans are the largest ethnic group
nope, you are still majority british and irish on 23andme.
You are only 10-25% german.

Attached: sure.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Truth
France = moors and somalis
Spain = moors
Portugal = moors
Germans = mongs
Italy = do i even have to say it
Irish = subhumans

I know, it even shows on the genetic tests.

Im from Arizona
Its literally spics and germans only

>They were the people they deemed inferior in WW2.

Nazi views on race were completely inconsistent and they often made them up as they went along. They had a particular grudge against us due to centuries of Polish-Prussian antagonism, which gave Prussian nationalism a strongly anti-polish edge, just like Anglo nationalism was strongly anti-Irish. Prussia was the country that united Germany and got to define Germanness. They treated Czechs, Slovaks, Galicians or Croats much different, even though we were all "Slavs". Even the Russians got their own SS. As the Germans needed manpower on the Eastern front they also started finding "ostrogoths" in Ukraine and belarus and consctripting them to various formations in large numbers.

They of course completely ignored the Balto-Slavic ancestry of many Prussians as it was inconvinient. They also just ignored the Sorbs from what I can tell.

Attached: 4jfon14cfofz.png (910x758, 209K)

ah there it was.

Look at that bashkir similarity with eastern germans. WW2 leftovers.

Attached: bashkir.png (981x981, 1.43M)