What factors selected the indigenous races to have such short heights?

What factors selected the indigenous races to have such short heights?

Attached: 1f8ei58425531.jpg (743x960, 79K)

Lactose intolerance

Attached: 1566272748139.jpg (2031x1084, 316K)

genetics and nutrition, basically

Central Americans are usually small.

Theyre from asia and asians tend to be shorter than other races. Not sure why that is though.

I said this to a wokebook nigger from GA and he actually agreed with me.

you posted this knowing this was cherrypicked right?

Consider 90% Asians are lactose intolerant.

How are those Somali rape gangs treating you, faggot?

>How are those Somali rape gangs treating you, faggot?

Attached: hispanic worker drone.jpg (587x880, 185K)

>Imagine taking in so much lightbulb headed cock.

Probably lack of available food. The smaller a creature is, the less food it needs to live. Sure, every ancient civilization would have loved to have 7 foot tall 350 lbs super warrior citizens, but then you actually have to feed those monsters.

Today, one of the biggest problems facing the industrialized nations is ironically the overfeeding of the population. Obesity is linked to over 300k deaths per year in the US. For reference, all gun deaths (incl suicide) are only 40k per year which is about the same as auto deaths.

Attached: bmi-chart[1].png (1650x1275, 712K)

War basically.

When the conquistadors came, and war were declared, all able bodied native fought and subsequently lost. All strong men were killed and only the scrawny were left, or created when the Spaniards raped the native women.

The tall native phenotype exists but is rare.

it's not optimal to have a large body height in warm climates, also tall people don't live as long as short people

GOD I FUCKING HATE MEXICANS

There was some tall Native Americans in Argentina. But they were killed off .

Attached: Native giants.jpg (576x576, 95K)

Diversity is our strength

Weather
Diet
Other environmental factors that will affect genetics

Case in point. Guys from north China are almost 5'9 -5'10 on average because it's a lot colder and they eat wheat based products over rice. Southern Chinese are shorter coz they eat rice and it's too damn hot.

Attached: Li-Jingliang-Shenzhen.jpg (960x653, 188K)

There was little available food in Europe when compared to places like Africa though.

Way back when, tribes and civilizations went to war and they would go immediately for the largest and strongest warriors to kill first. After a few thousand years of being left with nothing but a bunch of short motherfuckers to breed, that's what ended up being bred: a bunch of short motherfuckers.

The Solutrean First nations were tall. But after the YD these Mongloids migrated over but they are not indigenous here.

Holy shit I literally didn't understand this post for the longest time, because I thought the team on the right was just the kids who walk the team onto the field.

Attached: the team on the left is gonna get smoked.jpg (2000x1333, 249K)

Also most native North Americans tend to be tall and strong. Too bad there's probably only like a few hundred thousand pure blooded ones anymore.

You are correct, big people need a big food. Nutrition plays a roll aswell, but it is all diet.

> the weather makes you short