People shouldn't drink coffee

Its a big poison, even plants use caffeine against insect.

I gave up caffeine completely a month ago and I couldn't be happier. but, I was quite sensitive to it, and I mainly had tea, just a lot of cups.
reasons? many of them:
—fucked up sleep schedule
—constant worried/agitated state
—constant shits
—suppressed appetite
—for coffee, acidity in stomach, bloating and teeth stains
after I quit, I felt so much calmer and more relaxed. there was a withdrawal for about a week, but it was well worth it for me.

Attached: coffee.jpg (259x194, 5K)

If some shitty shitty psychoactive substance as weak as caffeine disrupts your sleep and make your life like hell you must big a giant pussy, don't ever try amphetamines

yeah i dont do drugs you retard

I can drink a pot of coffee and go straight to sleep right after I pound your moms ass

I just had a cup of organic coffee, honey and 5oy milk. It was delicious.

One cup or two cups in the morning is all I drink and it is good for the liver.

Why are you changing your flag to a memeflag?

Drugs are based if you use them for non-recreational purposes

>t.drugs are good because i have weak willpower, a shit diet and life so I have to use drugs to power trough my sad life.

nice dude

I drink coffee everyday and I don't have erectile dysfunction

ofc you go to sleep because your brain chemistry is totally fucked from all the high and lows and cortisol and dopamine all over the place.. nice cope though

Coffee is for Muslim followers.

When I see you use ad-hominem arguments I know I'm right. Try doing three all-nighters in a row with your "willpower" lmao

Actually I think you don't like drugs because you don't have a reason to use them, so you take some pride in denouncing the alleged degeneracy of drug use, but in the end it all boils down to the fact that you have no responsibility and thus no incentive to optimize your performance as an individual

I don't think I've gone a single day in over 20 years without caffeine in some form.

my dad had anger issues and would get Very agitated every time he had coffe which was pretty often, it was rough

Attached: 1568140581177.jpg (700x700, 99K)

>Gives up coffee because of caffeine
>Drinks a higher level of tea with 33% the amount of caffeine/cup
Totally different goy

>I smoke crystal meth responsibly

Attached: image.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Plants also use nicotine against bugs isn't it all amazing it's like they just form new chemicals using willpower

cant be productive without coffee huh nice

I always end up back on caffeine after quitting it for a couple of weeks. The buzz with low tolerance is just so sweet. I'll try to keep it at once a week, then suddenly I'm drinking it all the time while staying up 30 hours at a time.

I agree with you though life is much better when you are completely clean. I just haven't got there.

>go to bed at 03:00
>get up to work
>get to office, don't drink coffee because I never developed a habbit
>my coworkers look like zombies, rush to get their daily dose of the black ooze
>despite having little sleep, have no trouble being focused and alert.
>meanwhile everyone who drinks coffee is fallling apart without it

I'm glad I never got hooked on that shit.

>>go to bed at 03:00
>>get up to work
Do you work late or sleep little

i drink a gallon of black coffee every day and i am the chillest

you just need to get better genes gypsy boy

It's because you are fatso burger. Fatsos are chill

Good on you OP. Can confirm the first week was hard but worth it.
People should do no-coffee and no-fap and before you know it there will be gas chambers popping up everywhere

>even plants use caffeine against insect.
I'm not an insect though

Topkek Frenchie. If you had sick burns like that during WW2 it would have been the french on trial for war crimes.

im not fat

Yes, you are american thin.

two strikes, wanna try for a third?

>Can confirm the first week was hard
That feel when you are tired but not sleepy and nothing is stimulating and everything is boring

By strikes you mean fries?

>coffee
>honey
>söy

Attached: 1556372380477.png (594x582, 41K)

I take half a gram a day of caffeine pills suck my weiner.

Acidic coffee is bad. Drink well roasted coffee. It doesn't make you poo.
Coffee is very good and healthy, just drink good coffee.

fried potatoes are delicious

and no, i mean, that you falsely called me fat twice in a row. wondering if youd go for a third false assumption

coffee and black tea is based and kikepilled

I can't quit because at my dosages the withdrawals are far worse. Literal uncontrollable vomiting and jackhamer in brain headaches 45 hours after the last dose. To avoid this i dose once every 24 hours. I have a stash of 120 grams worth of caffeine pills that I bought 2 years ago and I am slowly getting through. I've been up to 1.2 grams a day before but I've tapered down to 500mg. The addiction has been going since college 5 years ago.

>falsely
You sound nervous.

Attached: 1567723399389.jpg (480x641, 43K)

why would i be nervous?
you sound obsessed

Now why would I be obsessed? I have nothing to lose. Unlike your dozens of pounds.

I drink about 8 cups of coffee a day. You can't stop me nigger.

You sound obese. Got 'em!

I bet the coffee you drank wasn't even a coffee but some skank powder.

Dude I sleep WORST if I don't have any coffee.

I will drink and eat whatever the fuck I want.
I am so fucking tired of people adopting fads. Oh don't drink soda, don't drink coffee, don't smoke don't fuck. We're all gonna die some day, you think a couple of years will make a difference in your miserable pathetic unimportant completely unoriginal sad life?

Insomnia is one of withdrawal symptoms paradoxically

mix MCT oil and butter into morning coffee, it will kick start your brain with good feelings

>bulletproof coffee
This meme makes me laugh every time I see it

I switched from coffe to yerba mate and i feel much better. I also have energy like from coffe and i feel less nervous

Bro take sudafed in small doses to deal with the headache...coffee causes vaso constriction, coming off causes bad vaso dilation that causes the headache...sudafed will held get you over the hump by tightening up those blood vessels just a smidge

just don't drink too much of it

LSD is also a vasoconstrictor so consider tripping through your withdrawals it's fun that way

Just muscle through it you little bitch. You can manage 96 ours of suffering.

I like coffee but not too often. I usually drink herbal teas. Having a passionflower and licorice tea right now. Calms me before sleep, though too much licorice can cause high blood pressure with long term steady consumption.
Yes most coffee addicts with unhealthy I,balances in their bodies experiences this. My wife likes to proclaim that coffee makes her go to sleep as if that makes her magical and unique. The reality is that she just fucks up her body with the bullshit she consumes that expected results from drugs/chemicals don't apply as normal.

The cope here is unreal. Just admit that you are so weak that you need drugs to perform optimally.

So its better to be non productive so you don't look weak to some internet nerds? OK

You already look weak because you are on Jow Forums and talking about productivity.

I can see that your drug dependence has made you incapable of reading comprehension and critical thinking. Pretty sad, but do what makes you feel good I suppose.

Yes and while you wait watch movies on mute while playing music, it will blow your mind

>muh life improvement
>muh clarity of mind
I'm guessing you're one of those insufferable fags who doesn't drink either

I will try that

No way, it is fucking awful. I think the best idea is to taper to 300mg a day then switch to coffee, and taper off from there to 0. One of the problems with taking pills is the placebo factor of knowing the precise amount you are taking, it makes tapering harder.

Any substance you use daily over a long period of time will alter your neurochemistry to the point where you are just "normal" after taking it. Your body adjusts.
Using caffeine on occasion when you can benefit from its effects? Fine
Drinking caffeine daily to the point where you are dependent on it? Obviously fucking retarded.
The same goes for most other common drugs.

Why not wait until your withdrawals get unbearable, then take just enough to make them go away a little and continue like this until you feel no more withdrawals? Much faster and relatively painless.

>People shouldn't drink coffee
Just because it's not for you, doesn't mean you should be able to dictate for the rest of us.

Coffee is nothing compared to energy drinks. Or even many dietary supplements. I've had heart conditions most of my early life. When I was 20, I used to drink energy drinks on a somewhat regular basis. Until noticing that I was having increased chest pains. Which eventually caused me to quit drinking said energy drinks after one instance dropped me to the floor.

I'll be 40 in a few years. I've drank a pot of coffee (or more) damn near every day for the last 3-4 years and have not had one issue with heart. I do not put cream or sugar in my coffee, which helps a lot. And it's not incredibly strong. My teeth are stained, but I also smoke, so wtf do I care? Coffee never makes me shit uncontrollably (you may have had certain bacteria colonies living in whatever devices your coffee was being brewed in. Or other things). Coffee also makes me hungry (whether or not you use cream or sugar may play huge role).

Point is. Like I said, everyone's body is different. I'd probably die if I was forced to eat onions. Someone else might die from a peanut. But if we tried to cater to everyone's "special needs" we wouldn't be allowed to eat anything.

Like you said, quitting was worth it for you. That's fine. If you try to take my coffee away, bad things will happen to you, I assure you.

Attached: Shaky_Coffee_Pepe.jpg (657x527, 49K)

>Coffee is nothing compared to energy drinks. Or even many dietary supplements. I've had heart conditions most of my early life. When I was 20, I used to drink energy drinks on a somewhat regular basis. Until noticing that I was having increased chest pains. Which eventually caused me to quit drinking said energy drinks after one instance dropped me to the floor.
Red bull gives me heart palpitations for some reason even though other caffeine products don't, and even though a cup of coffee contains more caffeine than a can of red bull. I looked into it and it seems that the combination of caffeine and something else present in the ED that I can't remember causes superdepletion of potassium, which plays a huge role in modulating heartbeat. There were studies of people having heart failures or record low blood potassium levels after just a few red bulls and physical extortion. I started taking herb salt made of potassium chloride with red bull and the issues went away. Stopped using energy drinks shortly afterwards though.

Top 5 coffee consumption nations of the whole world
1 – Finland: 12 kg per capita
2 – Norway: 9.9 kg per capita
3 – Iceland: 9 kg per capita
4 – Denmark: 8.7 kg per capita
5 – Netherlands: 8.4 kg per capita

Coffee is a white food confirmed, you slavic mong

>even plants use caffeine against insect
that's what i'm doing. i use caffeine to defeat the "insects" of inferior nations and races.

Sounds like a "you" problem, i don't even have a single one of those issues with caffeine.

My 90 year old grandpa has drank coffee every morning since he was 18 years old. And he's still lively and works his garden.
He's 90 and sharper than Joe Biden. thanks to coffee. so fuck off.

>herbal teas
user how does it feel to be such a faggot?

you are just weak shit. pointless to look for excuses.

everything can be harmful and poisoning (see the sugar, fat, alcohol, women) but without them what is the point of the life?

no one lives forever. take your poison wisely and stop bitching.

Attached: 1564442431766.jpg (720x739, 59K)

On rat studies caffeine increases lifespan by 30-40%. I remember reading a book by some cat enthusiast who routinely had his cats live to 30s by feeding the cream, broccoli and coffee

>quits coffee
>drinks tea pretending to be enlightened
This is why you clueless clowns are so pathetic. You don't need a medical degree to know basic chemistry but at this point anyone without one should be executed like a pig just to protect the general population. Fucking retard

Probably why you turned out bent

>Red bull gives me heart palpitations for some reason even though other caffeine products don't
Tuarine. The use way too much of it in energy drinks

What if I told you I brew coffee and ginseng tea together?

>Taurine
that's a weird way to spell bull cum.

Taurine doesn't do anything in isolation to me in higher doses than that. I've tried taking 10 grams of it at once. Got a midlly stoned feeling off of it. Taurine and caffeine have some synergy going on though, could be that.

I gave up sucking your mom's tits a month ago and you don't see me bragging about it

>cortisol
True, I stopped drinking coffee for a month and I started feeling better and I even grew hair really fast. It does cause your stress levels to increase if you drink too much. I personally stop at 1 cup and I only drink it if I need the caffeine for some reason. Just don't depend on it to stay awake and you're fine.

I'd tell you you're a faggot since tea a coffee are brewed at different temperatures.

>different temps
>bong
user you're the faggot do you measure the precise temp of the water you're using to brew like an absolute gay?

Based.
OP is a faggot

Attached: 1488846023610.jpg (286x509, 12K)

Just big boned

This
may be the goddamn gayest grouping of words I've ever seen

>making your beverages properly is "gay"
>dressing well is "gay"
>being educated is "gay"
Dios mio...

Attached: 1566143890197.png (680x789, 715K)

I just made some coffee in a drip maker, put the tea bag in the pot right now.
how does that make you feel user?

and I used pumpkin flavored creamer.

I can drink and do drink coffee, caffeine/caffeine-free, it doesn't matter. I really don't feel a difference either way. It's like choco milk. It's just a flavor I honestly enjoy.

Absolute BS.

Normal morning shift, so 4-5 hours of sleep. I can go without sleep pretty well, despite hitting 40. Of course, it goes without saying that I do this occisonaly. I do try to get 8 hours a sleep, but sometimes time flies by while I'm shitposting. Sometimes I only get 4-5 hours of sleep 2-3 days in a row.

Coffeee is a crutch of the weak-willed and weak-bodied. It also tastes like shit.

>optimize performance

Lol, don't make me laugh.
What are you doing doing all-nighters 3 days in a row anyway? That should be illegal.
you're not optimizing performance, you're ruining yourself.

>Absolute BS.
denial or cope?

Tea is basted, it also has catechins so it is anti-soiboys

i am not fat, thats three strikes on the same false assumption buddy

now its your turn?

No one with thin fingers takes this long to reply.

not everyone sits staring at the thread with auto checked

caffeine is neurotoxic, it interferes with adenosine transmitters. unrelated but Lunde University in Sweden discovered 2 cannabinoids during 2011 that are neurotoxic, the half life is over 30 days. guess how many smoke pot more than once every 30 days?