Pewdiepie donates to the ADL

Alright boys get in here. Shits about to kick off.

I’m a fan of pewds (usually) but I hate that he has done this. Some are claiming that he’s being blackmailed, and others have claimed (primarily the mods on the pewds submissions sub) that this is a Jow Forums hoax. It’s not. Pewds editor says it’s BS, but wtf does some lacky who cuts film for the dude actually know.

Conspiracy aside, the ADL is a fucked neomarxist organization. This is normie cuckservative Juden Peterson level knowledge. Anyone who doesn’t have purple hair and identity as xerm knows “fuck the ADL”.

Lastly, the ADL has attacked pewds on numerous occasions. And are a direct result of him receiving tons of backlash for being racist, which pewds has spent an incredible amount of time trying to show for bullshit.

It’s a very odd situation. His sub has turned on him, and the sub’s mods have now resulted to censoring several comments

Attached: ACAFCAA8-E5D9-4685-9DE6-D30A65165361.jpg (550x550, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/ADL-YouTube-launch-partnership-to-fight-video-abuse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Jew die pie

I’m a fan of Felix as well, and can’t exactly wrap my head around this move. He’s always been slightly based, and slightly cucked from what I can tell. But donating to the ADL, of all things, makes no fucking sense

Maybe he just wants to retire in good terms.
adl could possibly ruin his "job" .
What does he gain from being racist?
A fight he can't win so he just decided to give up.
He is married and wants more money adl could get his channel deleted.
What would you do in his place?

I’m happy his sub has turned on him. I hope he’s forced to adrdress this. Hopefully he can’t scrape his way out of it and even apologizes

>I’m a fan of pewds
Imagine being a fan of any eceleb in 2019. Go back to plebbit you zoomer cuck.

Attached: 1557009179441.png (1152x948, 567K)

Who said he’s retiring? Also, anyone willing to lay down and surrender because it’s easier should neck themselves

>What does he gain from being racist?
What does he have to lose? He has a wife now.
Good thing about being an incel: Nothing they can use against you.

Stop spamming in comments
LWIAY reddit is where its at. Dont just post "fuck ADL, unsubscribed"
Ask felix for anwser why did he donate to this shit, and why did he say it publicly. He never really mentions about donating to charity (at least specific organisation and amount)

summarizing:
>he never mentions FairTube (nor does any other big youtuber), despite this thing taking off and actually reaching Google with their demands
obviously, he doesn't want to confront google in any sense and only virtue signalling by criticizing youtube in his own videos. So does most of big creators.
>His recent videos have 5 minute "partnered" segment where he plays mobile games he used to make fun of
Which means his ad revenue is not that good, and recent partner offers declined in quality (shitty mobile game developers, as low as hentai game developers)
>He donates $50k to ADL
And now it's clear. ADL/YouTube is fucking him over yet again, quitely this time. His ad revenue got pulled again, as well as his usual partners, and if im correct, after this donation (and if he continue to damage control the rumors about blackmail), the ads will return, he'll get normal partners again, to put it simply everything will get back to normal.

They are literally just extorting money from him to keep his youtube channel.
I assume he will be making monthly donations to the ADL from now on.

I hope if I ever become a millionaire I don’t sell out for a few extra bucks.

Where is the video in which he makes the donation??? Everyone is talking about it but I can't find it anywhere...

Attached: AAAAAAAAAARRGH.jpg (495x362, 26K)

it's the 100mil celebration video.

You are retards. Jews never refuse free money and they will still call him a nazi.

how y'all perceive that Felix is our guy

>pol is hard to subvert

Moderator of his subreddit.
Is it even normal for human being to be a mod in so much places?

Attached: sloth_on_meth.png (184x152, 14K)

@ 2:13

What does he have to lose?
Getting his channel deleted and his merch retired from the web he already wasted money on that gfuel thing now he is trying to sell it all dude sold his soul and can't just walk away he doesn't want to get his channel killed like many others

a purge is coming, lots of people are about to be pruned from jewtube

Donating to the Jewish run ADL is a form of bowing and apology to kikes. A "Sorry for being a bad goyim" move

"ADL, YouTube launch partnership to fight video abuse"
>jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/ADL-YouTube-launch-partnership-to-fight-video-abuse

Attached: 893487568374687345.jpg (1200x900, 140K)

Oh, thanks, I watched the "whole" video looking for it but I skipped the add at the start, so that's why I missed it. Cheers.

The thing is that millionaires also waste a lot of money they need to keep an income to maintain their fortunes plus they buy exotic cars they also can't live in normal houses cause they can get their shit stolen and have to pay a shit ton of money to keep their money in a bank they can't just hide it under the mattress

You always have to keep money flowing in, no matter how much, and most of your sources of income can be easily controlled by someone else...

shut up, you e-celeb whore.
all he ever cared about was his fame and money.
You cunt enabled it, you let him milk you dry voluntary by buying his ugly merch, clicking his ads and watching him making silly voices and "funny" faces.
Consumerist whores are you all, nothing more

If ADL calls him an anti Semite and then takes his money, what does that make them?

Dont be fooled by this faggot OP. There were was a thread earlier were they discussed ideas of making pewdiepie look like a racist by making the brofist a symbol of white supremacy. and an user in the thread suggested donating to the ADL. This is all being done by idiot shills on this board to fuck with pewds.

Jews

It could be something insane like a $500m deal. There's no way he just randomly gets a marxist change of heart, forgets everything he's known. He browses Jow Forums and probably Jow Forums for fuck's sake. He's been redpill, how can you go back from that?

Attached: b8bd29d99bfba801cc4015c06b3885421d4d36f90508ad89bb427f89307fc5a7.jpg (480x608, 83K)

>muh blackmail
>no proof whatsoever
He wants to distance himself from maniacs like brenton tarrant who go and shoot up innocent people then recommend to subscribe to his channel, what's so hard to understand?

>adl tries to shut him down in 2017
>loses partnership with disney and some others
>fast forward 2019 pewds donate to adl
>fans thinking hes being extorted from
>fans check on whatever dumb bullshit adl is about and whos running it
He's redpilling the masses. Godspeed felix

Yes. Reddit has a culture of this. They're called powermods.

Still a really confusing thing to donate to. Of all places he could donate money, he chooses an organization that has defamed his character

I'm not going to bother looking into this conspiracy theory but based off this thread here's what I think it going on.

Pewdiepie is really fucking rich but because of the nature by which he acquired his wealth he's financially illiterate. So, he has to hire a financial planner. It's the job of a financial planner to ensure long term stability and growth for their client's assets. This includes maximizing tax breaks through things like donations.

So with all of this taken into account, it seems likely that if it is true that there were donations from Pewdiepie to the ADL, they were likely transactions approved by him on the council of his CFP.

Attached: 1539643293282.jpg (488x410, 44K)

4D chess, he's owning the libs, trust the plan

Attached: 1566877918296.jpg (236x213, 10K)

He's disavowed the right wing in the past; this is hardly a change of heart.

You have to be over 18 to be on Jow Forums.

At the very least he should hate the ADL for what they’ve done to him. There’s something very weird about this decision

Youtube automatically deletes your comment if you say
>Fuck the ADL

jews

Attached: 1567761128006.png (357x330, 76K)

Donating to the ADL and disavowing the altright are two very different things

I am cunt

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter
I'm going full John Wick mode in the part of the universe you can't see and it's Tim Pool approved.
Stay out of my way.

Attached: KABOOM.gif (500x500, 3.06M)

Sorry I don’t watch pawn stars and hannity for entrainment like you

He is now contributing to the deletion of Youtube accounts for saying anything right wing. Hey zoomers, when little nick gets taken off the website, you can thank PewDiePie for that.

>dropout
>lucky to be famous youtuber
>newly married
His current position is the only thing he's got going for him. All I know is that if I was pewdiepie I would try to appear as normie as possible and avoid political shit like the plague

the ADL is nothing more than a legal extortion racket, “give us your earning’s or we will make life difficult for you.” If the faggots in the Alt-Right were paying attention instead of constantly accussing each other of being Fed’s they could effectively use this narrative to help their cause, but alas, it’s more important to make false allegations against one another.

I think it's just one of those "truth will find a way" type things. Also, twitter is red-pilled af these days.

This. Being a "fan" is degenerate af, basically a form of idolatry.

I hope keemstar picks up on this and shits on him for it

The alt right is a kike buzzword
Only stupid faggots use it unironically

Attached: 1567950459460.gif (500x500, 168K)

It’s nothing but extortion and your President refuses to condemn it.

Is Ethan Ralph even a thing these days user??

No grown man would give a fuck about e-celeb shit. Felix was never a Jow Forumstard, he's just le ebin memester and the edgy content got him views and that's money, jews(ADL) hate anti jew/PC culture and can shut him down. There's more pressing matters than this cuck giving money away to not get shoah'd.

He is monitoring the situation, relax.

They must be some really pathetic faggots if they need to powertrip on reddit THIS HARD.

kek

Attached: 9E85C40D-06EC-4C2A-ADCF-92344ABA1FE3.png (750x1334, 1.79M)

I hope he chokes on all the jewcum

Attached: 1568173792945.jpg (700x500, 60K)

>and 101 more
What would a human like this look like?

This. He bend the knee. Fuck felix he sold out.

Well considering every kid in the West watches this dude, I would disagree, and say it is important. I also find him funny and intelligent and watch his shit on occasion, I’m not a super fan or anything. But he talks about philosophy and politics sometimes so he’s not just some clown dancing for the camera

Attached: 3Jyq3wp.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Jewdiepie

(Look at play button)

Attached: 0zuoam62lwl31.png (1302x816, 1020K)

>adl could possibly ruin his "job" .
how could they do that?

>not a super fan or anything
But you decided to make a thread which already existed before, as if the world was ending because a Swede cucked out. Grow up, kid

>They are literally just extorting money from him to keep his youtube channel.
Can someone explain to me the fuck anyone could extort pewdiepie?

>tfw your new wife got BLACKED on-film in a Swedish club and now you're being BLACKEDmailed into either publically donating to zionist mossad operatives or being known as a cuckold for all time

Attached: fuckin' lit.jpg (2119x953, 165K)

Attached: Jews - Wealth and Power.png (1168x6048, 1.91M)

Shut down his channel, brand him a nazi, freeze his assets, possibly jail. Remember how that dog salute turned out. He lives in the same country.

Attached: ADLeddit.jpg (4120x4832, 3.86M)

He gets paid by reddit to mod subs. He was appointed to mod the pewdiepie submissions sub.

How did they get BitChute's financiers to pull out?
Mossad can do all kinds of amazing things when they put their mind to it, ya know?

Attached: Internet Jews.jpg (2472x3256, 1.73M)

Attached: Jews - Wikipedia.png (814x7975, 1.54M)

Possibly, either way it's blowing up in their face and it's hilarious. Lot's of red pills being ingested.

Just to avoid any "1 post by this ID" nonsense.
I mean it.
Death means nothing to me.
I will follow you.

Attached: dudeeeeee.jpg (990x1024, 153K)

Qanon - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist

Stefan Molyneux - Zionist

Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist

Pewdiepie - Zionist

Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist
Ezra Levant - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist
James o Keefe - Zionist

This is basic reasoning, even a fag or a nigger should be able to manage it.

In a multi-racial "democratic" (ie electoral) society, if one race espouses overwhelming control over
>Finance
they will espouse overwhelming control over
>Media
in which case they will, by requisite, espouse overwhelming control over
>Government

Further, if they are allowed to espouse the aforementioned AND espouse similar overwhelming influence over
>Academia
then they also espouse overwhelming influence over THE FUTURE OF
>Media
>Finance
and
>Government

Its not hard to figure out people.

Attached: Jews - Political Influence.png (821x676, 497K)

Attached: Jews - Financial Contributions 2016.jpg (3332x1732, 1.01M)

Attached: Jews - Hypocrisy Writ Large 3.jpg (3352x7848, 3.39M)

His latest video is weird.
All the nervous laughing he hasn't cut out says it all.

Zionist

Learn to read user

>donate 50k to ADL
>army of zoomers question ADL
Based.

Attached: 111gf.png (563x233, 20K)

this gotta be a fucking shop
ffs

source?

Jews control the media. They own google and decide who gets paid. It would be really easy for youtube to just delete Pewdiepie's channel. People would rage for two weeks and then move on. Nobody would do anything. He would just lose all his channel in a day. All his videos, all his work. They have the power to do it.

Forget the merch, forget collabs. Pewdiepie needs his youtube channel. There is simple nowhere else to go to be famous as a streamer these days. It's either suck google's dick or be poor

I can read just fine, faggot. Nice leddit spacing.

Oh man, imagine if Marzia betrayed him to the jews and was waiting for the marriage to go through before they sprung the trap, or perhaps he was cuckqueaning her spaghetti-pussy for some fly 18 y/o Nordic gash.
When did they get married?
>August 19th
Basically 3 weeks after, he comes out with ADL support. Something went down. Brutal shit man.

Women are always the weak-point of powerful men, thus if I were to guess, I would guess they got something on him in the context of a woman, either his own or some slag he was dicking around with on the side.

Pewdiepie is comprimised.

What you made mistake in is to think that pewds was some kind of new hitler or something. He is just dude making videos who is redpilled. It's not like he will not bend the knee to jewish overlords. You are all delusional.

Guesstimation.
Marzia always came off as a bit of a crack-pot to me... Pretty Italian girl who is 'shy' and reaches out to some Swedish jewtuber and starts a relationship? Hmmmmm.

>redpilled
>bending the knee
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

They can demonetize all his videos for no reason. You are retard who thinks that he does not care for money like anyone else. Eat shit.

Fuck Reddit, but anything that makes normalfags aware of the faggotry of the ADL is a good thing.

Attached: 1564044230428.jpg (640x362, 38K)

You can come back from that, or atleast suppress it when you almost become the face of white supremacy because of Brendon Tarrant

He's already worth a fortune he could live comfortably on for the rest of his life. How much money do people fucking need.

enought money to support nazi enclaves in sweden and perhaps in england

He wants to live in japan and eat organic vegan bullshit with his skank wife for the rest of his life. That's a lot of money. He's worth over 20 million though.

I’m actually not a fan anymore. It’s really obvious that he’s OK with donating $50k to a hyper-Liberal online censorship org. Supporting him is supporting the absolute wrong side of the culture war.