Asians only voting for yang because he's asian

asians only voting for yang because he's asian

racist as fuck

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-11 00-07-10.png (891x596, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0k9pOXSfy0E
youtube.com/watch?v=VZORuE8EH0k&t=1489s
youtube.com/watch?v=vzfZYzusJuI
youtube.com/watch?v=vaCs_y61x64
fec.gov/data/candidate/P00006486/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=0k9pOXSfy0E

why are all the people on stage asian?

costa mesa isn't majority asian

>being surprised that racial groups vote mostly on race
The only people cucked/retarded enough not to are white people.

>inb4 Chink
Nah, if I was I'd be happy about this since they're taking over my country.

he's dog whistling to asians

fug :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

White people deserve everything coming to them. Easily the dumbest people on the planet.

>voting based on race and not based on policy

this makes people retarded and makes me lose faith(if i had any) in the human race

chinks hate other breeds of chink

but chinks hate each other.
stop being so jewish

How new are you if you're still somehow surprised by this? You don't even have to agree with a lot of Jow Forums's generally agreed upon ideas, but this (people voting based on race) is virtually agreed upon by people on every side of the political spectrum. Why do you think leftists are so insanely committed to importing millions of brown people and replacing white people (other than some of them just having downright disdain for whites)?

AAPI is asian american and pacific islander. Remember you can have race specific events as long as it's not white.

Honestly, yeah I am voting for that reason. Mind you, a lot of Asians in my area (Orange County) voted Trump but seeing an Asian candidate go this far. I'm sure they'll all vote for Yang this time around.

Yes, asians are racist.

And the same breed.

Non-whites don’t belong in white countries and it’s our fault for thinking that they would be anything other than destructive and subversive elements.

FUCK YANG AND FUCK SLANTS

Global proletariat revolution now.
Elections are fake and gay at this point.

it's surprising to me that asians - a group that is typically good with numbers and money- thinks it is a smart idea (or even possible) to give the entire country a thousand buckaroos a month without ruining the currency.

Yang is pro mainland China. If you're a real Hongkee chink, that won't exactly end well for you.

Also, he's going to take a large percentage of Asian-Americans salaries for his little UBI wet dream.

Well Yang loves Obama and Asians love Obama, so there ya go. Obama even gave Yang an award for being anti-white and extremely Marxist.

Attached: YangGang.jpg (601x400, 18K)

Rice niggers aren't like me and you.
Rice niggers only care about the homeland.
Rice niggers know this will bankrupt America.
Rice niggers WANT to bankrupt America.
Rice niggers will do anything they can to ensure that China becomes the world's dominant superpower.

>Rice niggers will do anything they can to ensure that China becomes the world's dominant superpower.

Not really. It's going to be a soviet-type system that encompasses the entire globe. China will probably play the leadership role, but all ethnic groups will have an input into decisions.

Yeah global communism isn't happening, sorry kid.

Believe it.

It's unstoppable now.

Attached: YANG.jpg (1418x582, 193K)

The DC Tet Offensive will fail.

Attached: yang bomber.jpg (286x400, 53K)

initially i liked yang because of the UBI thing but after a while i started to become annoyed with him.
he's a zionist shill and a capitalist looking out for his class interests. the whole ubi thing is just a way to get people to give their welfare in favor of his ubi proposal

The majority of his donors have Chinee names.

Attached: yang the dog.jpg (700x394, 117K)

poor people to give up their*

>but all ethnic groups will have an input into decisions
Except for whites, right?

There's a:
>Congressional Asian Caucus
>Congressional Hispanic Caucus
>Congressional Black Caucus

But no Congressional White Caucus.

Guess (((who))) promoted this shit?

>White nationalist surprised when Asians don't consider themselves white and vote in their own interest?
>Almost like your Asians are white fantasy is to make it acceptable to be a race traitor
Hapas aren't white

Anyone who thinks this chankoro is anything but a literal Manchurian candidate is out of his fucking mind.

Attached: yang surf.jpg (960x512, 113K)

Yeah, this. It is also problematic that he doesn't represent European Americans.

A global system where European Americans are represented is preferable.

Duh. Literally every race does this except whites because we're the "power", as soon as that fades we will too.

ETHNOCRACY.

He had a conversation with some fellow bugchinks about how his UBI plan was literally a bribe to keep white people from getting mad about demographic replacement. He basically hopes /ourguys/ will just stay in the basement and buy anime figurines with NEETbux, instead of buying guns and organizing.

Ahaha based old memer

It's never gonna happen. You literally can't tell niggers or spics or Arabs or kikes to not be ethnocentric. Literally the only ones who genuinely believe that shit are white leftists, and you're about 5% of Earth's population, at most.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZORuE8EH0k&t=1489s
youtube.com/watch?v=vzfZYzusJuI
youtube.com/watch?v=vaCs_y61x64

even leftists hate andrew yang

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-02 22-35-54.png (731x517, 169K)

You have a global system where everyone agrees not to genocide anyone.

If they try it, then all other groups unite against the offender.

>It's never gonna happen. You literally can't tell niggers or spics or Arabs or kikes to not be ethnocentric. Literally the only ones who genuinely believe that shit are white leftists
Yep. It's the problem with people like Jordan Peterson and the hyper individualism types. Yeah, it's all great on paper to say "Just think about yourself and who cares about everyone else and what they're doing?" That's great until you factor in that most people don't fucking think this way and never will. Just notice how the average crowd for one of his (or people like him) talks is about as white as a crowd at a Coldplay concert.

Not that I even think people like him are evil or anything, just horribly naive.

lol no.

Whites are the only people who enforce UN regulations. Chinks and Saudis just laugh whenever some minority group gets rekt. When whites lose demographic power in the West, everything will be a shitty banana republic, and the leaders will be various renditions of Mugabe and Chavez.

Not racist when the neeegar does it?

Peterson knows his logic is faulty. He purposely sided with Zionist Jews like (((Brett Weinstein))) and actively targets young white males to prevent them from supporting ethnocentrism. He wants ZOG to toss him some table scraps.

Nobody trust dirty gooks

They bombed Pearl Harbor and steal our tech

I think Israel is the only one that violate the UN. Their dreams of greater Israel would die. oh well.

Attached: li.jpg (666x375, 53K)

Andrew Yang FEC report
fec.gov/data/candidate/P00006486/

Attached: yang dirty.jpg (617x593, 181K)

This.
White people lack identity.

>implying dozens of shithole nigger countries wouldn't go on a genocide spree if they knew white countries weren't watching

>racism bad!
>corporate faggots flood the country with racist indians and asians.
American television and news should be shut down for decades of manipulating white people against their own self interests.

Right because Jow Forums would ever vote for a nigger.

Oh wait...

>he asian like me!
Thanks for being the second person to point this out. Check the YT comments, it's filled with know-nothing asians with the most "generic" political support trying to hype him. They're literally supporting him only because he's asian.

We just got through 8 years of doing that with a black guy. I can't stand these fucking people.

Attached: The_Yang_Deception.jpg (1280x797, 329K)

Learn to communicate.

And yet Jow Forums is considered completely unacceptable in modern society and these people can say this publicly with no repercussion. Think before you type retard Vietcong nigger.

Western Populism freaked him out. Anyone can look into him. He's a total manipulative fraud ultimately trying to buy China more time before it can take over. The $1,000 idea is a literal spit-in-the-face to how dumb he thinks Populist Voters are in the United States. I can write a damn book on how much of a fake god damn snake this mother fucker is.

Attached: Yang - Chinese Social Credit System.png (632x838, 288K)

>includes the crying
This is a damn good meme, saved.

Attached: great wall of crying.jpg (688x512, 70K)

>theage.com.au/national/victoria/racist-decision-bans-chinese-students-from-running-in-university-election-20190910-p52px5.html

>'Racist' decision bans Chinese students from running in university election

>International students – which make up 62 per cent of the campus population, more than double the national average – bring in a large proportion of the university's revenue.

>A candidate on the international student ticket and president of the university's Chinese association attacked the ban and accused the student union's leadership of disadvantaging Chinese student groups.

Nothing to see here round eye

What's with the shitty typos in that? Kind of discredits the picture

>gop flag
>muh england
neck yourself

yeah, and? what are you gonna do about it, cracker?

Yang is a Chinese racist. He hates White Americans.

Attached: 1564897293799.png (598x1054, 245K)

Attached: YANG.jpg (1418x582, 193K)

Why do small niche groups in California think they run the whole country? It's like they have zero self-awareness. All they can do is think about their own little in-group. It's mind-boggling.

Attached: ben shapiro.png (1394x828, 192K)

Attached: yang feeding.png (373x398, 219K)

Wow. So this is the power of democracy huh?

And whites only vote for Trump because he’s white

At a deeper look into Yang, it's apparent he is extremely "negative". Many of his ideas come from an apocalyptic fear he has. He tries to hide his psychotic beliefs behind a fake "nice guy" image during interviews. Go read his statements from the past 24 months to see his "negative outlook" on just about everything.

Attached: 1567236967692.png (890x686, 319K)

No they didn't. They voted for him because he was the only one who wasn't overtly anti-white. And even then, whites were (and always are) the most diverse in their voting patterns whereas others are virtual monoliths.

Those other candidates are white too.

What modern society think is irrelevant. People still largely vote de facto through racial lines, including whites. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. And no one cares.

MCGA, amirite fellow Bagapedes?

Attached: one doomed campaign.gif (640x480, 129K)

HAHA Yang is a traitor no doubt but then again so are all democrats.

Attached: dil 23.png (746x633, 228K)

So what? Are you trying to change it from "They only voted for a white guy because he's white" to "Okay, they also voted for the other white people because... they are also white"? Furthermore, without massive white support there wouldn't have been two terms of Obama. Whites tend to SLIGHTLY favour right leaning candidates typically it seems, but they don't vote like blacks or other groups do where the opponent could literally be God and they'd still have zero chance of winning.

>And whites only vote for Trump because he’s white
Your post shows how disconnected people like you are living inside this country. You literally have no connection to Americans. You do not understand them at all. You live among us, yet inside your mind is a completely different country than the one America live in. It's so bizarre being confronted by people like you in politics.

You don't understand anything that is happening, or why it happened. All you see is "White Guy". That is psychotic.

You're just a racist.

Attached: D35qNpIUEAEU7wa.jpg (1200x1199, 267K)

People voted Trump for money, not his race.

Some voted for Trump because he was white sure but not like Obama where over 90% of blacks voted for him.

>Thinking other races won't vote based on race in a multicultural country full of racial tensions
>Thinking a person of a different race won't have any risks of pushing agendas in the interests of his own people
>Not realizing that one of the biggest drawbacks of immigration, aside from ghetto formations, is that they always vote against the interests of the locals
I never had any faith in memeflags anyway. It's not like the case is that any particular politician of whatever race has ever had fair for all policies anyway.

You wouldn’t understand. You’re fucking white. Why don’t you vote for Yang and then we can have a convo.

People voted Trump on a dozen big issues. Making money was just a black issue for blacks. Whites vote on real issues. Some of which go back 100 years like the Federal Reserve. Trying to communicate with an idiot like this is just crazy. That guy lives in his own world completely detached from America. Yet he walks among us.

That dude is probably a serial killer for real. A person cannot be detached from his own society at that level and not be a total psychopath killer at some point in his life.

Attached: 1509579274612.jpg (750x750, 152K)

-1000/10 bait.

That inferior complex from White (((people))).

how fucked up do you have to be to be so fucking racist. God damn it Israel

i'd vote for a based gook like lee kuan yew or that filipino that got taken out by the cia... Ferdinand Marcos. People dont like Yang because the idea of giving out 1000 dollars a month to everyone in the country is moronic. You build wealth by being productive. Asians should know that as well as anyone because no asian countries give welfare since they all understand the one simply fact that wealth comes from production and not redistribution.

So whites can say “oh, Asians only vote for Yang because he’s Asian” but when we say “oh, whites only vote for Trump because he’s white,” you cool back in horror and objection? Don’t you see this is why nobody likes you.

and white people mostly voted for trump whats your point? 70%+ white men and 60%+ white women voted trump in 2016

I grew up on the West Coast around 15 different "ethnic groups". I know all about your fake-as-shit "hollywood" identity from the 1990s you fucking bitch. Your ethnic-identity is nothing but a plate of food and a music album produced by some poser faggot in hollywood for his jew producer. There is nothing about you to know, faggot... other than your inability to racially dominate your office workplace. Stay frustrated you brown tyrant.

You people were always the dumbest fucks in society. The only reason you shot up to power is because nobody gave a shit about politics for 40 years. Now that they do, your little cult group hustle is getting picked apart over night in many cases. You idiots have played the most childish of games for decades. Now it's time to "copy" those games and shove it back into your face.

Attached: 1547099147020.jpg (361x341, 28K)

>but when we say “oh, whites only vote for Trump because he’s white,”
Again, as opposed to the ebony Nubian queen goddess that was his opponent, Hilary Roshanda Clinton.

-1000/10 bait

Are you trying to out-retard the other guy?

agreed. all the christfagging around here proves this point.

When i say money i meant tax cuts and elimination of Obamacare and so on but thats not all. Trump is a populist leader for the right who has a diverse coalition of voters all willing to get along with each other.

For me i voted him for the wall but others tax cuts were more important. So they get tax cuts and i get a wall, we both win and compromise. Thats something the left is having problems with in their party.

And Americans only voting for Israel because Jews are whites

Attached: 1553990546551.jpg (999x1200, 167K)

You know that money goes right back into the economy, right? Haven’t you heard the story of the rich man visiting?
>rich man visits poor town and stays at the hotel
>he says, here’s the deposit for my room, I will walk around town and be back for it if I decide not to stay
>when he leaves, the hotel owner takes the deposit and walks to the baker to pay off his debt to him
>the baker takes that money and walks to the butcher to pay off his debt
>the butcher takes the money and gives it to the miller to pay of his debt
>the money goes around the town one way or another until eventually it winds up at the teacher, who pays the hotel owner for letting him stay at the hotel
>at that moment, the rich man gets back from his walk and says “I don’t think I will stay the night after all.”
>he takes his money and leave
>nobody in town has made any money, the town and no money has been taken, but everyone is now debt free

She was also white: whites only vote for whites. That’s the point.

>both white candidates

>implying there wasn’t the prelims

>Be Yang
>Shitty policies
>Asians vote him en mass

Hmm its almost like Asians in America are commies and racists.

Attached: 1566810812587.png (1920x1292, 569K)

if you're not trolling then you are a moron. The money gets added to the national debt. The debt cannot expand infinitely. Eventually the currency collapses.

>whites only vote for whites
As I've told you: Obama wouldn't have become president without the white vote. More whites voted for him than voted for Romney. Is Romney not white? When did they vote more for the black guy?

What a shocking coincidence that in your story every has the same debt owed to each other
I mean its not like you'd go on the internet and just make a fool of yourself.

Cuck whitoid always hating

Attached: 1568087485706.jpg (940x545, 72K)