Jet

Jet
Fuel
Can't
Melt
Steel
Beams

Attached: Twin-Towers-9-11-Sean-Adair-Reuters-640x480.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
thefreethoughtproject.com/tower-7-office-fires-study-collapse/
youtube.com/watch?v=-h4Eu-Ynysk
civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/466.pdf
lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/lc-doj-grand-jury-petition/
ae911truth.org/news/254-news-media-events-what-destroyed-the-twin-towers-civil-engineer-tests-3-theories
ae911truth.org/evidence/technical-articles/articles-by-ae911truth/101-free-fall-and-building-7-on-9-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no shit, so what did?

This thread triggers Ryan Dawson

It might if it burned for 24 hours and you poured more onto it often.

i hate that stupid fucking controlled op shill

Attached: 911.jpg (802x1024, 178K)

steel doesn't have to melt to lose strength

every single one of that shitskin's videos are basically him pleading, "buy muh movies". When in reality his trash is completely unprofessional, has shit production values, and peddles lies and half-truths. The way he worships capeshit is also cringe as fuck. Imagine unironically moving to Japan to racemix like a degenerate and not even bagging an ethnic nip but a disgusting subhuman Korean instead? Fuck that guy.

Whats more important is that while the terrorists were muslim, their organizers weren't.

lmao exactly

i'm not so sure there were actual terrorists

we found their passports, idiot.

hi user firefighter here,
can confirm i have seen industrial steel structures bend and collapse from shit like tyre fires, you dont need to melt a beam just weaken it and it will collapse under its own weight,

2nd the combination and sheer amount of plastic,wood, metals, office/building supply's OH and a fucking plane! would be more than sufficient to melt steal beams, if you dont comprehend thermodynamics you probably shouldn't shit post about it nigger.

Attached: disappointed-but-not-suprised-doge-meme.jpg (735x718, 134K)

>Oy Vey: the post

touche

9/11's a crazy conspiracy theory.
It never happened.

Attached: 1479234403269.jpg (600x693, 45K)

ok champ
>i dont understand so ill call him a jew "the post"

Attached: ph u.jpg (275x183, 5K)

These buildings were designed to have an airplane fly into them. These aren't your typical abbo shacks.

Except, the building didn't bend, it along with the other tower and building 7 fell at free fall speed, which is impossible in any cause except a precisely controlled chain of event that would move millions and millions of tons of debris out of the way. If you don't know basic physics you probably shouldn't shit post about it.

((()))
>kike thinks larping as a firefighter means he's a physicist
lmfao. They're not hiring the best at JIDF. You gonna work overtime today to shut it down for 9/11 threads, Shlomo?

It is a good day

based
this nigga knows what's up

>youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

Happy 9/11 Jow Forums : )

thefreethoughtproject.com/tower-7-office-fires-study-collapse/
>A four-year long study has been released on World Trade Center Tower 7 which concluded that there is no way office fires brought it down at free fall speed.
>Despite calls for the evidence to be preserved, New York City officials had the building’s debris removed and destroyed in the ensuing weeks and months, preventing a proper forensic investigation from ever taking place.
Its official now.

The kind of collapse seen in the towers couldn't have been caused by a plane alone, especially since the weakening action would have been biased toward one side of the building higher up, a cascading failure would have made the building collapse to the side of the weakening action
If you got a degree in civil engineering you should hand it in and go back to school

Jet fuel bends metal, neat.

Still doesn't melt it dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=-h4Eu-Ynysk

Burned much longer, still standing

my god user calm your skitz shit for 3 seconds everyone that disagrees isnt a mossad agent keeping tabs on your shitpost.

you are wrong. see pic attached and go here
civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/466.pdf

but you wont because you cunts refuse to accept you know fuck all.

Attached: wtc collapse.png (842x573, 165K)

crushed down in 12 seconds? you stupid fuck

>The Lawyers’ Committee’s April 10th 52-page original Petition was accompanied by **57 exhibits and presented extensive evidence that explosives were used to destroy three WTC Towers on 9/11.** That evidence included independent scientific laboratory analysis of WTC **dust samples showing the presence of high-tech explosives and/or incendiaries**; numerous first-hand reports by First Responders of seeing and hearing explosions at the World Trade Center on 9/11; expert analysis of seismic evidence that explosions occurred at the WTC towers on 9/11 both prior to the airplane impacts and prior to the building collapses; and expert analysis and testimony by architects, engineers, and scientists concluding that the rapid onset symmetrical near-free-fall acceleration collapse of these three WTC high rise buildings on 9/11 exhibited the key characteristics of controlled demolition. The July 30th Amended Petition included the same evidence but also addressed several additional federal crimes beyond the federal bombing crime addressed in the original Petition.

Did the jet fuel suddenly add weight to the top building making the some 90 floors beneath of them unable to support weight they had support for almost a decade?

Can you explain any where else that sudden intense burning of kerosene cause two massive towers, and a third 40+ story building to collapse in less than 6 hours?

>if you don't agree with the (((official narrative))) you're a schizo
Could you glow any brighter?

completely different construction and a plane didnt fly through it, come on man that arguments lazy af

Attached: s-this-a-pigeon-is-this-a-retard.png (500x772, 185K)

explain building seven falling at free fall speed. no planes, less fire.

12 seconds is long time you simple jack mother fucker lmao

Attached: disgusted.png (374x376, 221K)

he posted a cat meme and called you simple.. case fucking closed guys, you can go home.

Here is the text of the petition mentioned in lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/lc-doj-grand-jury-petition/

he got me lads my memes are out of date just kmn there is no recovery from this

wrong. it would have taken so long the majority would have slipped off to the side and into the street, with slight crumbling slowly working itself down the building

>compares an open kerosene fire at 1776' above sea level to a directed propane torch as if the 2 temperatures are anywhere near comparable.

I'm conviced

I too would like to know why Jews attacked the most Jewish city and property owned by Jews in the most Jewish country in the world.

>to lose strength
it would bend not pulverize into dust

Attached: 911_gremlins_transformers.jpg (600x854, 98K)

your just pulling shit out your ass now man, you didnt even read or look at that post did you... nah just FUCK THIS JEWBOI MAH GLONAGGERS im to smart to be fooled! schtick,

do i believe shady shit happened and alot is being hidden? Yes

do i believe that the buildings where brought down by explosives or sabotage? no thats retarded

thats all im sayin man, the reports and science explaining the collapse are very solid, whilst obviously aiming for devastation i doubt the masterminds anticipated just how successful they would be.

>reddit spacing
>muh science
it's obvious you're not from here, kike.

>thats all im sayin man, the reports and science explaining the collapse are very solid, whilst obviously aiming for devastation i doubt the masterminds anticipated just how successful they would be.
No, they are not. It it physically impossible for them to have come down the way they did if there were no explosives/thermite or something involved. THey come down the way only rigged buildings come down. And molten steel can not be explained without thermite or something like that.

ae911truth.org/news/254-news-media-events-what-destroyed-the-twin-towers-civil-engineer-tests-3-theories

>Free fall is an embarrassment to the official story, because free fall is impossible for a naturally collapsing building. In a natural collapse there would be an interaction between the falling and the stationary sections of the building. This interaction would cause crushing of both sections and slowing of the falling section. I have done measurements on several known demolitions, using similar software tools, and found that they typically fall with accelerations considerably less than free fall. Building 7 was not only demolished, it was demolished with tremendous overkill.

ae911truth.org/evidence/technical-articles/articles-by-ae911truth/101-free-fall-and-building-7-on-9-11

Attached: download (24).jpg (480x321, 51K)

>whilst
you are a confirmed faggot

This was proven wrong a decade and a half ago.

ask someone who lived in las vegas during the 80s what a controlled demo looks like