If You Were a 42-Year Old Man and This Was Your Biography to the World

What would you do?:

>Michael Isaac Peinovich (born 1977), commonly known by his pseudonym Mike Enoch, is an American neo-Nazi, anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist, blogger and podcast host. He founded the alt-right media network The Right Stuff and podcast The Daily Shoah. Through his work, Peinovich ridicules African Americans and other racial minorities, advocates racial discrimination, and promotes conspiracy theories such as Holocaust denial and white genocide. When Peinovich became a neo-Nazi, he initially promoted his views in secret, and operated under the pseudonym Mike Enoch.

>In early 2017 he was doxxed by other neo-Nazis, who revealed his name and identity and other biographical information that contradicted his professed neo-Nazi ideology. The dox revealed that Peinovich's wife was Jewish, despite his professed anti-semitism, and that their wedding had featured traditional Jewish rituals. His Slavic surname was cited as another oddity for a neo-Nazi, in light of the Nazi regime's classification of Serbs and other Slavs as subhumans ("Untermenschen"), and its ethnic cleansing, extermination, and enslavement of millions of Slavs throughout World War II.

>Peinovich has also drawn attention for his participation in neo-Nazi rituals such as book burnings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Enoch

Attached: heil bacon bits.jpg (1280x720, 410K)

Why do you keep posting this copy pasta?
What is your agenda?

I'd fap

Unite the Right destroyed all right-wing momentum as well as the careers of all these faggot ecelebs. Richard Spencer hasn't made a video in months. It's over.

None of that matters at all OP you stupid nigger.
He's a fed informant.
That's literally all you needed to say, idiot.

hes both jewish and a federal agent..
your post makes zero sense

jews are often involved or close to anti-jewish movements?

now now, Don't have theories of conspiration, goy...

Seriously tho...
All it takes is about 3 min of talking about the subject normally and people usually say ''yeah you got a point about jews''.

It's Taboo, but so what?

So was being gay.

Attached: 1560386441270.jpg (460x419, 39K)

TRS is so fucking based. Listen to it every day on my way home or when I go shopping. Sometimes I stand in line with a big smile on my face about to burst out laughing at the stuff they say.

Me too user, when I give them money my dick grows bigger too.
You guys should try it out

> So was being gay
> the kikes are the real homophobes
lmfao

this

Attached: aiportraits_1563753764.jpg (1024x512, 116K)

This, desu.

Kikes and Chapotrannies are salty that they'll never have suck based podcasts for their political team.

We should promote Orthodox and Reformist in-fighting among kikes.

It’s better than being a nobody Sr. Urduni

How many times are you kikes going to make this thread? You're acting like a spurned lover at this point.

Charlottesville destroyed momentum for the right across the English speaking world.

American nazi larpers really do need to die out.

>cry Charlottesville and claim the right wing momentum is gone
great derailing and demoralisation thread

Agreed. Nazi larping played right into the media's hands... Heather Heyer was icing on the cake

You know it's true. The right has no future.

Attached: aiportraits_1563758779.jpg (1024x512, 105K)

Attached: CTEPAykWUAACAQI.png (1048x410, 121K)

Mate. Charlottesville fulfilled every far left meme and was the best recruiting tool they've had since Vietnam. They are now more mainstream than ever before while the right is being forced out of the online space, a process that began using the justification of Charlottesville.

It was a fucking disaster.

Nah bro you're just a concern troll

Even before the car accident marching down the street the week after the Klan alongside David Duke, the NSM and idiots (or plants) with swastika flags was almost custom designed for the extreme left's needs. American WNs are fucking retarded and have absolutely no idea how to appeal to their own potential supporters let alone the wider public. Time they fucked off and died.

Yes, before Charlottesville we had normal white college clubs starting every where.... After, totally shut down everywhere... And then online everywhere. Every personality, everything.

Sure. Have fun playing with plastic Stahlhelms. Just move to the U.S first please.

More than that before Charlottesville the "Antifa" marxist and anarchist idiots were on the back foot. Now it's more acceptable than ever for mainstream media outlets to support them and for Democratic pols to raise funds for their legal defence after they attack people. Politics is primarily about making your ideas normal in the eyes of normies. I think we all know who has won that battle these past 2 years.

Bro you're just an optics cuck bro
Bro you're just a troll, my epic e-celeb friends already warned me about you

>optics cucking
Cuck more you filthy niggers, then the left will surely let you defeat them. William Luther Pierce was right, conservative middle class cowards are the fucking worst.

Attached: 1564535740727.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Yeah man. The only way forward is with a toy shield and a tiki torch.
These KEKS just don't get it

NSM is controlled oppo. It was started to suck money and recruits away from Rockwell's NSWPP.

Trump's campaign gave the right a boost, and Charlottesville was engineered to kill the momentum.

Imagine if the jews organized a massed rally in NS germany in 1936 - that's Charlottesville.

It was engineered to be a disaster from the start. I bet the jews started recruiting thugs for it 6-8 months in advance.

Though reading Brenton Tarrant's manifesto The brutality of Charlottesville definitely contributed to him taking the course he did.