What's wrong with taking anti-depressants?

What's wrong with taking anti-depressants?

Attached: 1566420138492.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225486491/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3731873/
scimex.org/newsfeed/worlds-largest-trial-of-ketamine-to-treat-depression-begins
youtube.com/watch?v=eymr9NZpna8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC60045/
medicaldaily.com/suffering-major-depression-may-shrink-brains-hippocampus-340592
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5432636/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dQnXExTp2w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
nytimes.com
drugs.com/comments/st-john-s-wort/?sort_reviews=highest_rating
youtube.com/watch?v=d0IhZ-R1O8g
health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/going-off-antidepressants
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long have you got?

Addictive
Causes sexual dysfunction
Can lead to suicidal ideation
Toxic to liver and kidney's

Costs money (USA - not sure about everywhere)
Suppresses self-healing mechanisms in Jungian psychology by muting necessary anxiety needed for growth

Many other physical side-effects

Some medications cause tremors - which can be embarrassing for the patient

Doesn't address mal-nourishment as the probable root of lethargy

Doesn't encourage individual to work on projects to increase self-esteem

All those pills have nasty side effects there is no magic pill. Weed is better with meditation and exercise

If you feel depressed

going in a sauna instantly elevates your mood through endorphin release, especially useful if you aren't able to exercise.

Meditation well putting on a good meditative album is a great idea

Yes I am a strong advocate of the therapeutic effects of cannabis.

high chance you either have bad relationship with family or no friends. fix relationship or get frens instead: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225486491/

Attached: apu sauna.jpg (1194x900, 136K)

This

Anti depressants can permanently fuck up your sex drive. Expect more lawsuits. One i know for a fact does this that is being commonly prescribed now is ephexor. Doctors dont care about you (usually), they only care about themselves and money etc... its a scam. A racket. Most things are

>we don't know how they work, but they do

If you're cool with taking magic pills, thats your business.

Raw Cacao fixes sexual dysfunction.

I also know how to cure hiccups in 20 seconds.

You inhale blue lotus oil which is antispasmodic.

Taking anti-depressants is only part of the problem. Why you need them is usually a bigger more serious issue

Exploring scientifically proven herbal aphrodisiacs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3731873/

Just go for a run and eat right you fat cunt

You become very complacent, it’sbasically apill to turn you into an NPC

nothing inherently
taking kike-brand SSRI chems is usually pretty retarded though

get some ketamine in ya kunt

Attached: ketamine-vials.jpg (1280x960, 336K)

scimex.org/newsfeed/worlds-largest-trial-of-ketamine-to-treat-depression-begins

Attached: 79CACE74-0C20-4EF6-883E-60FC4CE05A6A.jpg (1250x832, 168K)

>what’s wrong with just handing the Jews complete control of your mind?
Honeslty bro, just learn to deal with depression on your own. Life sucks, and taking pills won’t make it any better.

Attached: A4B193EA-D7FB-4E2E-9C15-23E3251044C0.png (800x729, 48K)

What's right about it?

dehr medication bad
grug need only hard rocks

We have located the hiding Scandinavian.
Act accordingly.

They don't work, for one thing.

Attached: download.jpg (420x647, 98K)

/thread

The kikes of the psychology industry sold lies based on false narratives they imagined up. Many people with incredible underlying health issues getting dosed up and left to die rather than address personal problems and confront subversives and other problems inherent in society.

>just go sit in a room with other sweaty shirtless men bro

>all these replies and not word about becoming so unhinged, you kill others
Yee, that user that dropped many reasons in many replies is right though. Also, of you're so depressed that you're thinking about killing yourself, why would you take something that'll exacerbate that? Depression is almost always situational, too. So try to fox where youmlackong instead of leaning on a "magical cure" cocktail of pharmaceuticals.

Only way to go, my man. Kek.

>"Depressed? Lol. Just, like, cheer up dude! *smiles* See? Hahaha"

If a 150-lb person usually burns around 300 calories jogging or swimming for 30 minutes, the infrared sauna promises to help get rid of 400-600 calories in a one 30 minute session, according to Dr. Masakazu Imamura, MD study, published in the Journal of American College of Cardiology in 2001.

Even smoking fucking weed is a better alternative to that dogshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=eymr9NZpna8

Attached: tom cruise.jpg (625x802, 39K)

He said just cope with it though

"Depression, antidepressants, and the shrinking hippocampus"
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC60045/
>medicaldaily.com/suffering-major-depression-may-shrink-brains-hippocampus-340592
"The Effect of Serotonin-Targeting Antidepressants on Neurogenesis and Neuronal Maturation of the Hippocampus Mediated via 5-HT1A and 5-HT4 Receptors"
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5432636/

Attached: 1475283101422.png (1341x579, 121K)

It's depressing

Attached: Health.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Yep, definitely Scandinavian.
You type well for someone currently fleeing darkie rape.

He's so right.

>in an SSRI thred
>see tom
>see kiketube link
>know where this is going
>it's already been around 15 years since that happened
Kill me now.

fucked my libido up and desensitized my dick even more

Attached: Sauna.jpg (560x374, 37K)

Yet we all laughed at him. We didn't listen to his words, only saw his actions and brushed off his words of wisdom. Weird how that goes, eh?

Attached: WELLNESS.jpg (900x601, 167K)

It can be.

I flipped out on my family, landed in a nut house. Took psyche meds. Through them the fuck out. My problem isn't that I am crazy. I am not. It's the fact my father is stubborn, almost died from a UTI twice, my mother is clinicly manic, my father ignored this for 20 years, and my brother is 37 and never worked.

Try explaining that to family and friends. You end up giving up on talking to them. There is literally no answers.

I knew psyche meds don't work for me, because it made me walk 5 miles and my body type is for moderate walking.

Most people I see now on this shit don't take just 1 pill. They have ssri, anti-anxiety, pill to help them sleep, etc.
Being a functioning alcoholic is fucking healthier.

To truth only a brief celebration of victory is allowed between the two long periods during which it is condemned as paradoxical, or disparaged as trivial.

Besides the horrible side effects of anti-depressants, listed by other anons here. They don't work, they only mask depression. Basically, say you kept having mini-heart attacks. But they gave you a drug that made it so you didn't realize you had mini-heart attacks. This is pretty much how well anti-depressants work.

However, some people do have real chemical imbalances in the brain and other people have miss-wired brains. And some people are living lives that rightfully make them depressed. Aka, imagine if I locked you in a cell by yourself with little to no stimulation and you only ate bland food. It would be sign of something wrong with you if you weren't depressed.

Often, it's some combination of the above. Some people have happier brain chemistry that makes them more likely to situations that would depress most people.

I really do recommend JBPs meat diet for a week or two and see how you feel and if that doesn't work try a very simple vegs diet like just carrots and potatoes. Nothing weird like onions. I truly believe a lot of people of European decent have a problem processing large amounts of vitamin C possible due to having some genes from Neanderthals.

You're missing out on all the fun

Attached: 6iyspbld8st11.jpg (300x360, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-dQnXExTp2w

You know Harvard admits a (need to check number) of cups of hibiscus tea per day is as successful as the leading statin medication.

We've been swindled.

I compare it to

When I was a kid, sometimes people would buy these bottles of lemon juice

and it has this chemically taste - no one cares, they eat it because it's "convenient"

I thought, it takes a minute to juice a lemon and it tastes like a lemon, what is wrong with people

What are people so busy with that they have forgotten how to eat properly

>What's wrong with taking anti-depressants?
they are wild cards
they are so fucking unknown its silly

take st john's wort if you need someting, at least at first. dont take the science roulette

Want to point out that a lot of niggers have salt-hyper sensitivity, which makes salted food very bad for them. However, this sensitivity may be helpful if your environment doesn't provide a lot of salt.

Taking them is the one sure way to make sure you will never get better.

nothing if they help you, but they probably won't

Are you prodding us to investigate the effect of lithium on the black community?

Our findings suggest that African-Americans may be more susceptible to the side effects associated with lithium treatment, and consequently, lower dosages may be necessary for this group.
Comparison of lithium ratio between African-American and ...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov pubmed

Fresh lemons enough to make a bottle of lemon juice was way more expensive than a bottle of lemon juice, at least where I grew up.

>supporting big pharma
just do LSD once you will never be fully depressed ever again

Opinion | Should We All Take a Bit of Lithium? - The New York ...

nytimes.com 2014/09/14 opinion sunday should-we-al...
13 Sep 2014 - Considering the outcry that occurred when putting fluoride in the water was first proposed, one can only imagine the furor that would ensue if ...

How much did a lemon cost?

>What's wrong with taking anti-depressants?

drugs.com/comments/st-john-s-wort/?sort_reviews=highest_rating

Shill thread

Destroying your brains ability to regulate emotions like sadness and joy makes you a zombie and a nice slave to the system

The bottle of lemon juice was $.99 iirc. It was like 3 lemons per dollar iirc, which got you squat amount of juice in comparison.

It should be, I think it was lipitor that only improved your chances of survival by 1.4% over placebo. I can't find the video but the guy shows the graph and the manipulative way they came about telling doctors it was 33% better than placebo. FDA, should never have approved the drug.

If you decide to take drugs, there are two key chemicals you need to be very careful with: Serotonin and GABA. I have an extensive history with and while I turned out ok, I can 100% advise everyone out there to never even touch a chemical that might affect those levels in your brain.

I'm on SNRIs. I strongly suggest anons stay away from this shit. I will remain on it though, because I have spinal inflammation that other meds I cannot take due to allergies and its the only thing that keeps me being in extreme pain 24/7. This SNRI keeps me alert and doesnt fuck me up and weed does nothing for me and I hate weed. In general, most people should avoid antidepressants and all SSRIs. They're evil. But they do have (RARE) uses. They are overperscribed.

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=d0IhZ-R1O8g

Which brand of lemon juice?

ReaLemon iirc.

>ReaLemon iirc.

Ingredients
WATER.
LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.
LEMON OIL.
SODIUM BENZOATE AND SODIUM METABISULFITE (PRESERVATIVES)

You don't get the living enzymes that way

St Johns worths works by the same principles as most SSRI so you basically said SSRI work

Attached: 1567092204286.png (1000x916, 27K)

Seratonin and GABA you motherfuckers. Get your brains checked. Worst case scenario you get drugs that solve all your problems.

Boomer put me on SSRI when I was 15, they rekt my eyes now I'm sensitive to light. If an area has too much light shaded concrete I can't do it. Sunglasses are mandatory.
Getting off them was fucked.
Then I came to Jow Forums and now live with purpose. For the good of the public.

People I've met who do take anti-depressants are perma happy, can't be serious about anything, and there's nothing to make them focus. When things go wrong for them it just adds to the soup.
Don't take anti-depressants. Your brain took millions of years to evolve, I think it's a bit too sophisticated to impose psychiatry on it.

Jesus Christ, you go there and they're like "Yep, if you don't like them we'll just give you different kinds until you stop complaining"

It's not synthesised

it's a natural product.

Nothing really, it's all about how you use them.

I took xanax and alpaxil for two years. It helped me realize that it was pretty easy to just chill and not turn every small problem into a shitstorm. I learned to feel better with myself and to relax around people. Got a gf. Sex was great because paxil made my dick numb so I could go on for hours. Sometimes though I just didn't feel hungry so I just would think "why am I so weak? Oh shit yeah I haven't eaten any food today"

Eventually I realized I had had enough, and I quit the pills and tried to replicate the same happiness with friends and a fulfilling career

>muh naturals

Are you a woman

And? In the early 80s in a cold climate citrus was a bitch to come by and expensive comparatively.
Coincidentally I grew up with my grandparents who literally grew their own vegetables and canned them for the winter, raised chickens for meat and had goats for meat and milk, of which they made various products. We raised a steer, 2 hogs per year and hunted. It was all grown organically. ReaLemon was kept on hand typically for sore throats. I am pretty sure the lack of fresh squeezed lemon juice was largely mitigated.

I'm a God among men.

In other words, a hermit.

I am pretty sure I don't give a fuck.

Why not just gargle salt water for a fraction of the price?

I don't know. Let me dig up my grandparents, resurrect them and ask.

Well hey, it's just lemons, nothing to get upset over.

The biggest problem with antidepressants. People think they are the drug to take to stop you from acting crazy in anyway. They are not. You have to do active things on them. You just cant take them to take them.

Crazy people are some of the most selfish people you will ever meet. Their root problems stem from that. #metoo did not help. Only the sexually abused matter more and after you admit it happened. You can't tell yourself it's all about me over and over. Black people have this problem from slavery and segregation and want reputations

Just contact them on the Aether hotline man

>Been on them for a very long time now and not sure what to do
> Have no plan to quit, I don't know how to get out
> No one helps you at all with this
> They get you on this shit and then it's for life
> Too scared to quit coldturkey, feeling bad about their effects on me too
> Don't know what to do

They're brain-frying, body-destroying, mind-muddling drugs, for an illness that doesn't exist, ment to turn you into a mindless bankrupt drone.

Attached: IstillEndUpDissapointed.jpg (510x511, 66K)

What if your emotions are extreme and intense to the point of being debilitating?

>Have no plan to quit, I don't know how to get out

Have you talked to your doctor about it

Attached: 51r1IXhyH1L.jpg (376x500, 45K)

I have no idea what that is.

You just dial them up on the Aether hotline

ask them to knock something over

Going off antidepressants
Coming off your medication can cause antidepressant withdrawal – and could set you up for a relapse of depression

health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/going-off-antidepressants

Yeah, they told me not to quit (ofc). They have a vested interest though. I am not even sure if I am stable enough to quit. I have trouble staying attached to my life as-is and it was worse before I took them. The side effects aren't even that bad either, could be worse I suppose. My biggest issue is that I have been taking them for six years now and not having a cessation plan is freaking me out.

That's why you consult a doctor when you want to get off them and don't just go cold turkey when you feel like it

It's stopping the kike doctors from just admitting the need for medicinal cocaine.

Yes indeed.