FLIGHT 93

What happened in your opinion? This one fucks with my brain the most

Attached: B3C1283D-E060-4399-B2A9-0CBB5FF068FC.jpg (800x600, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ishotdown93.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-role-in-shooting-down-flight-93.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/93_(Thelema)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liber_OZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Southwest_Airlines_Flight_1771
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that supposed to be a plane crash of a 737?

Why does it just look like someone shot a missile at the ground?

4 high school kids skipping class said they saw fighters get up behind it. foggy on the details, maybe user can find the vid. bit drunk tonight.

look at all those seats and wings oh wait....

My Role in Shooting down Flight 93
ishotdown93.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-role-in-shooting-down-flight-93.html

Just smashed into the ground KABLOOEY nothing left but a plane-shaped hole, funny how that happens sometimes.

93 93/93. Love is the law, love under will. Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

Don't worry, 93 is TOTALLY NOT an occult satanic number of great importance. Don't look into it.

6 niggers took flight with their air force one shoes and somehow managed to shoot down an american airlines passenger plane

Diversity brought down those planes

>shot down by american fighter jet
>let's roll horseshit fabricated to create better narrative.
>movie made by ignorant liberal cunts.
Hoping this is addressed in the new TopGun movie screening.

plane shaped hole?
Where did the wings hit?
The engines are the heaviest parts of the plane?

this is what sent me down the crazy hole. i started questioning everything on 9/12/01 when i realized there was no wreckage at the pennsylvania site.

Shot down by one of two f-15 pilots.

The anguish of killing hundreds to save potentially more must be heavy.

I hope Bush sorted out the rest of their lives extremely comfortably, along with some cool ranch visits, but you can understand the reasoning for keeping the real events classified.

Attached: 1562242500752.jpg (239x211, 4K)

>ishotdown93.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-role-in-shooting-down-flight-93.html
Ok I read it, by it I mean your blog
>On September 11, 2001, the plane I was assigned to, an E-3 Sentry(AWACS) based out of Andrews Air Force Base. As public knowledge now, the US was conducting a pretty expansive war games exercise that was to cover most of North America. Our AWACS was to be the 'eyes and ears' of the mid Atlantic region. Our AOR extended from just below Long Island to South Carolina, and as far west as Kentucky. We took off from Andrews at around 0600. Our patrol course was to take us inland into Ohio where we were to alter course southeast towards southern Virginia. At about 0800, our pilot received orders to loiter between Washington and Pittsburgh.
War games huh

DESU I find discrepancy in this one
>At 0830, we became aware of the first two hijackings from the pilot. Our mission crew instantly began tracking other airliners in our AOR as potential targets. One of our staff managed to track the two objects that struck the WTC, but he wasnt able to verify the size of the blip as large enough to be an airliner. At 0945, we began receiving frantic updates about the Pentagon being struck by a plane, or even a possible missile. We received a report about a fourth plane heading straight for Washington from inside Pennsylvania. We were able to get some tracking information from air controllers in Pittsburgh, and spotted the plane on radar.
That a lot of T.S.N2K basis shit and as I know it from experience that type of blabber mouth don't play on military radios

It was controlled destruction
And these are missile impacts brother HH

Please be bait

Got shot down. US government don't want to admit they had to kill innocent American citizens to prevent more getting killed

The fakest fucking shit. Do you retards really fall for this over the "official narrative" as evidence

There are three scenarios
1) It was shot down or rammed by a US Air Force pilot
2) There was an insurrection causing a crash
3) The terrorists saw the jets and knew they would be shot down so they crashed the plane for their virgins.

usually when planes crash they do so at near-landing speeds and very horizontal

they're trying to land

this one was going much, much faster. breakneck speeds. and it didn't 'scrape' the ground as it landed. it pointed straight down and dove into the earth like a missile.

almost no airplane crashes happen in this manner. all the wreckage engineers in this thread would be retarded if they expected it to look the same.

it wasn't a crash, it was a divebomb. leaving a (to the civilian eye) disappointing suspiciously small bomb crater.
this is like when grunts first throw grenades, they are universally disappointed. it's like a loud firecracker, no 'splosions.
same principle.

>In less than two minutes, I witnessed firsthand the results of my duties. I tracked the airplane languishing for about another to stay aloft as it decended rapidly towards the ground. An eerie quiet filled our cabin. Our crew commander requested permission to remain in the area in case of further threats. In no uncertain terms, NORAD told him that that wasnt needed anymore. Our pilot was then instructed to Wright Patterson Air Force base in Ohio, as it was the closest installation to us.
>personally gave the order to down Flight 93, so its no surprise in hindsight to what I endured at this point. In my small white room, I was met by an Air Force brigader general and a Navy captain
In a white room?
>In the white room with black curtains near the station
did silver horses run down rainbows?
Or are you for real? More proof pls.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 30K)

IDK frens. It's getting late.

Attached: kampfy.png (866x764, 755K)

I don't go nuts on what exactly happened on 9/11, but I'd go with it getting shot down if I had to pick an easy and obvious explanation.

4) it was never a plane, it was a missile that crashed or was shot down

Clearly it was the environment friendly self disposing type of plan

The plane was under booked.
There was only like 20 passengers.

Thé heroism of the passagers and crew is amazing

>it wasn't a crash, it was a divebomb. leaving a (to the civilian eye) disappointing suspiciously small bomb crater.
>this is like when grunts first throw grenades, they are universally disappointed. it's like a loud firecracker, no 'splosions.
>same principle.
The issue here is the lack of wing marks.
Even if it is a divebomb, the wings and engines should leave a mark.

The center of it looks as it could, but the rest is missing.
It wasn't shoot down either.
We have seen from MH-17 there should be bodies and other debris scattered but that is lacking.

is this operation blue beam? looks like war of the worlds desu

Attached: Smillin pepe.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Attached: Comparison.jpg (1200x627, 484K)

It was nose dived into the ground by a snack bar.

Because whole thing was fake as hell, only real thing happening that day was WTC buildings disappearing and hole in pentagon.
>Hint: it was media operation

It's just PNAC getting their "new pearl harbor" so they could reformulate the strategy of american primacy in to the yinon plan for greater israel.

Travis Barker wasn't on it, just a whole lot of DJ AMs

But why exactly did it completely eviscerate? seems fraud.

The fact that the plane shot down in the Ukraine had more debris then a plane crashing into the ground tells you something is wrong. Let me repeat that; A plane hit by an air to air/surface to air missile had more debris than a plane hitting the ground. Also that crater was there before the plane crashed. Most likely shot down with a zero point energy or direct energy weapon as the two towers and pentagon being hit was enough for the criminals.

It is good to know that hree times in a period of five seconds there were shouts of pain or distress from a hijacker outside the cockpit, suggesting a hijacker that was standing guard outside the cockpit was being attacked by the passengers. Jarrah heard to plead, "Hey! Hey!", and then "Give it to me!"

I don't know about disappear, but they turned into a huge cloud of dust. I can tell you that as somebody who was in the city a day later. I suppose this is the true danger of CIA office fires.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/93_(Thelema)

Captain Jason Dahl and First Officer LeRoy Homer survived the initial attack and were still alive after the hijackers took over the plane. Dahl and Homer took actions to interfere with the hijackers, including disengaging the autopilot just before the hijackers took over in order to prevent them from aiming the plane at Washington, D.C., and switching the output of the pilots' microphones from the cabin address speakers to the radio transmitter so that Jarrah's attempts to communicate with the passengers would instead be heard by air traffic controllers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liber_OZ
>"Liber OZ" (or "Book 77") is a single page by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley purporting to declare mankind's basic and intrinsic rights according to Crowley's philosophy of Thelema.

Dahl continued to struggle in the cockpit, refusing to allow a hijacker to engage the autopilot for their target, Washington, D.C. The hijackers were heard to say "Inform them, and tell him to talk to the pilot; bring the pilot back", possibly referring to Homer (CVR transcripts).

The number 11 means, in the Tree of Life, the Sphere of Daath. In the Hebraic Language Daath means "knowledge" or "Abyss"

Attached: the_abyss.jpg (1000x1285, 356K)

Are you watching it on HBO right now?

>I tracked the airplane languishing for about another to stay aloft as it decended rapidly towards the ground
are you having a stroke, faggot?

A missile shot the ground from an unidentified white military aircraft.

It simple what happended. The terroists decided to crash the plane then surrender control

entire football team saw it.
this hole can be seen on google earth before 9/11

But did passengers really die... accounts of debris and some body parts scattered around the area but not the actual “crash site” that’s what I’m questioning I guess

You know right that when plane is shot down there is usually more debris than in case where plane stays intact while crashes on the ground

yeah the hole is completely faked. cant very well go showing americans shot to pieces when you concocted this nice hero story. didnt hear about the football team, just those kids skipping school. neat.

>fucks with my brain the most
(you)'re brain has been fucked with since birth.
who's been training fido

Attached: 1556869192210.gif (418x273, 1.99M)

>"lets roll"
The simple fact this call went out lets you know this was a complete show.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Southwest_Airlines_Flight_1771

Here is a similar case. Plane crashed with full speed and almost nothing was left

Attached: CzEfJafXgAAXsN2.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

Sorry my last post wasn’t directed to that user, just a general question..

did any passengers really die... accounts of debris and some body parts scattered around the area but not the actual “crash site” that’s what I’m questioning I guess. Phone calls to family were presumed fake or staged in some things I read too. It’s getting too late for this my head is falling off

93?

yikes

Yeah no shit haven’t all of our brains been fucked with. That’s why we’re all here, no?

the whole thing is bullshit. everything that happened 18 years ago was just a stage act for fat americans to get into the mood of killing again.

It definitely got shot down as protocol would be. The story of the passengers fighting back most likely created so we can pay some respects for Americans on that plane,

Attached: 46B396A0-3CD4-4EF7-B321-DEAB989CB188.jpg (1280x960, 213K)

War Games that day inserted ghost radar images of planes all over the place. The passenger planes were switched out with military drone aircraft.
I listened to the news that day say 93 had landed at Hopkins.
Flight 93 was somehow not replaced with a drone, it was just a ghost blip on radar.
Somebody was ordered to shoot down 93, and the target was actually just a war games false plane on radar at that point.
so what we see in PA is actually a missile crash, the one that was meant for 93.
That 93 was shot down is a whole layer of obfuscation to the story- in fact, a soldier somewhere believes he actually shot down 93.
Shanksville is a missile crash.

Attached: jv.jpg (197x195, 13K)

the only thing that can survive a 600mph crash into a building, the ensuing fireball, and the collapse of said building, is passports.

It's safe to say jews are behind this.

This

There would have been more debris and it would have been scattared all over the place

The pedestrian flights where shot down over the ocean, that one in your image is the drone meant for building 7. The other two drones did make it to the buildings as we all know. The fighter pilot that shot down that drone did not follow Dick Cheney's blanket stand down orders or was ordered to shoot it down because the hijacking of flight 93 failed.
For evidence that the pedestrian flights where shot down over the ocean you'll be able to find archives of news articles of luggage from those flight washing to shore.
Flight 93 did in fact land safely as passengers of that flight have attested to. The hijacked flights where destined to the middle East flying eastbound from USA.

Attached: FB_IMG_1499131392514.jpg (452x362, 28K)

Landing gear, seats, parts of the plane like window frames, lifejackets etc etc also survived

I'm not saying it was intercepted by 2 F16's and shot in half or anything. I am also not saying that I know someone that worked in the situation room at the White House either. Nope. Not saying any of that.

>meme flag
>1 post by this ID

Attached: WTCDebrisSeatCushionAA11-full.jpg (493x383, 53K)

Lol

i wanna see the articles about luggage washing up that the real planes were downed over the ocean is plausible .

>Flight 93 was intended for WTC7
>gets shot down or crashes
>WTC7 gets demolished anyway as it is part of the (((plan)))
>sloppy

Flight 93 was inteded for Capitol building. WTC 7 was too hard target since there are other highrise buildings close

Russia Cruise missile (stolen by Israel/Mossad) got shot down. It was on its way to Chicago. You will soon see why.

>Flight 93 was intended for WTC7
Believe it or not, it was intended for the Sears tower.
And it wasn't a plane.

I see your point.

Perhaps it’s just easier for the Normie’s to swallow the redpill when 4 buildings collapse and 4 planes crash but only 3 out of 4 of the buildings were actually crashed into. It’s just screams conspiracy at that point

how do you come to this conclusion? shit noone cares about chicongo.

V sloppy. BUT were there real passengers and if so about how many? I’ve got all other flights pretty down pat in my research except this one.

Makes sense really.. terroras hijack plane shoot down for damage control

Ugh please no schizo posts

Ay Tone!

The normies are the whole problem. Time to start blueprinting a bunker

When you redpill normies enough they no longer become normies, they become one of us. The narrative of the 9/11 redpill that it’s a (((conspiracy)) because of the discrepancy of planes crashed vs buildings coming down is EASY for a normie to swallow. It’s a simple explanation that somethings up without going too schizo. Then boom the normies are started down the path of light.

Oh I agree 100%. Just an incredibly annoying process and boggles my mind how so many people’s brains just can’t reach that level

Insomnia is 365 days a year for me but significantly worse On this date

I honestly remember her hearing it had landed asafely, as well. Curious.

I post in a 9/11 thread on 9/11.
Include me in the screenshot.

Dad worked for the Army as a civilian employee all his career. A day or 2 after 9/11 all he would say is that some high ranking officers told him flight 93 was shot down.

Attached: pol has the best banners.png (955x346, 712K)

Obviously shot down

United Airlines Flight 93 was a domestic scheduled passenger flight that was hijacked by four al-Qaeda terrorists on board, as part of the September 11 attacks. It crashed into a field in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, during an attempt by the passengers and crew to regain control. All 44 people on board were killed, including the four hijackers, but no one on the ground was injured. The aircraft involved, a Boeing 757–222, was flying United Airlines' daily scheduled morning flight from Newark International Airport in New Jersey to San Francisco International Airport in California.

The hijackers stormed the aircraft's cockpit 46 minutes after takeoff. The pilot and first officer took measures, such as de-activating the autopilot, to hinder the hijackers. Ziad Jarrah, who had trained as a pilot, took control of the aircraft and diverted it back toward the east coast, in the direction of Washington, D.C., the U.S. capital. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Ramzi bin al-Shibh, considered principal instigators of the attacks, have claimed that the intended target was the U.S. Capitol Building.

After the hijackers took control of the plane, several passengers and flight attendants learned from phone calls that suicide attacks had already been made by hijacked airliners on the World Trade Center in New York City and the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia. Many of the passengers then attempted to regain control of the aircraft from the hijackers. During the struggle, the plane crashed into a field near a reclaimed strip mine in Stonycreek Township, near Indian Lake and Shanksville, about 65 miles (105 km) southeast of Pittsburgh and 130 miles (210 km) northwest of Washington, D.C. A few people witnessed the impact from the ground, and news agencies began reporting the event within an hour.

At 09:22, after learning of the events at the World Trade Center, LeRoy Homer's wife, Melody Homer, had an ACARS message sent to her husband in the cockpit asking if he was all right.[36] At 09:24, Flight 93 received Ballinger's ACARS warning, "Beware any cockpit intrusion—two a/c [aircraft] hit World Trade Center".[37] At 09:26, Captain Jason Dahl sent an ACARS message back, "Ed, confirm latest mssg plz —Jason".[37] At 09:27:25, the flight crew responded to routine radio traffic from air traffic control. This was the last communication made by the flight crew before the hijacking.

At 09:28:17, First Officer LeRoy Homer[40][41][42] managed to transmit to the ground, shouting, "Mayday! Mayday! Get out!" over the radio amid sounds of violence.[43] A Cleveland Air Traffic Controller replied, "Somebody call Cleveland?" but received no reply.[27]

Thirty-five seconds after the first Mayday call, the crew made another transmission. Homer[40][41][42] shouted, "Mayday! Mayday! Get out of here! Mayday! Get out of here!"

The flight recordings revealed that Captain Jason Dahl and First Officer LeRoy Homer survived the initial attack and were still alive after the hijackers took over the plane. Dahl and Homer took actions to interfere with the hijackers, including disengaging the autopilot just before the hijackers took over in order to prevent them from aiming the plane at Washington, D.C., and switching the output of the pilots' microphones from the cabin address speakers to the radio transmitter so that Jarrah's attempts to communicate with the passengers would instead be heard by air traffic controllers.[44] Dahl "stayed in the cockpit alone with the hijacker-pilot, injured but not dead",[45] while Homer was "knocked unconscious and dragged from the cockpit".

The flight transcript suggests that at least two hijackers were in the cockpit. Ziad Jarrah was identified as the pilot and is heard calling another hijacker "Saeed",[46] indicating that Saeed al-Ghamdi, who also trained in flight simulators, was helping Jarrah with the controls.

heading for the 3rd tower

probably shot down or brought down by passengers

Israel blew up the 3rd tower anyway

The cockpit recording captured Dahl moaning and Jarrah telling him in English to sit down and to stop touching something (presumably the controls); Jason Dahl's wife, Sandy Dahl, listening to the cockpit voice recorder, commented that Jarrah "was fussing at my husband...he was speaking in English, and he spoke Arabic anytime he was talking with the other hijackers. Jason made moaning sounds after that. It sounded like he was trying to mess with stuff or get up, because the hijacker pilot kept telling him to stop and to sit down." Dahl continued to struggle in the cockpit, refusing to allow a hijacker to engage the autopilot for their target, Washington, D.C.[44] The hijackers were heard to say "Inform them, and tell him to talk to the pilot; bring the pilot back", possibly referring to Homer (CVR transcripts).