Earths destruction

There are many theories about how the earth may come to an end, or be "reset" back to the stone age, but nobody wants to consider the sun.

Recently over the past few decades, our magnetic field has been steadily getting weaker, one flare or one micronova, and we will all burn alive, just like in ALL the ancient stories, the watchers come down from "heaven' or space, and take a few human beings to repopulate the earth or place them on a new world, kind of like the 2009 movie, "Knowing". We may not know the exact day or date, but i would say the next reset will be within 500 years, max.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDdc0-JD8Dk

youtube.com/watch?v=B_zfMyzXqfI

Attached: thesun.jpg (1041x1041, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkC6OKBYVLI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frashokereti
youtube.com/watch?v=HGhP3p6lI3U
youtube.com/watch?v=GD30QvUJfXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nobody wants to consider the sun.
nigger they made a movie about it called Knowing.
youtube.com/watch?v=CkC6OKBYVLI

Also read the last chapter of Le Mystere des Cathedrales (1926).

I posted the scene here, lol.

oof, my bad. ..well have a bump. this is how it ends though. I've seen it. similar to that movie...the fire comes up from the ground like a tsunami and sweeps over the land. I think the war comes first though. In Zoroastrainism they say this about the end:

>All the dead will be resurrected to undergo judgment at this time. The judgment takes the form of an ordeal wherein everyone must walk through a stream of molten metal. The wicked will feel the pain from this, but to the righteous, it will feel as if they are walking through warm milk.

"exoterically translated as Iesus Nazarenus Rex
Iudaeorum (Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews), but which gives
to the cross its secret meaning: Igne Natura Renovatur Integra (By
fire nature is renewed whole"

"It is the 4th and last age, the Kali Yuga".

Good stuff man. How did you find this book. Post anything relevant before the mods rekt this shit.

Attached: 74967533247.png (762x762, 205K)

Well the earth will die at some point that inevitable, but if scientists are correct live on earth have about a billion years before the sun gets so hot it will kill all life on earth.
But don't worry I'm sure recycling and carbon taxes will help slow it down.

>Bad grammar
Been working all night

>reset in 500 years
b-but i was hoping the reset would happen in 2020-2024 ...
How am i supposed to keep up with this clown world?

Attached: IMG_8881.jpg (793x786, 52K)

Yes. You see the end has an alchemical meaning and this is known to the adepts. (this is what I have read, not pretending I have any secret knowledge). They conceal with something called the phonetic cabala...or language of the birds. For instance that cross is located in Hendaye, France...which in English sounds like End Day (hidden in plain sight)...whence it being the cross at the end of time. No clue when it happens though. They call the last king Henry (INRI). Can't say much else. All religions hide these things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frashokereti

I'm currently Agnostic, shall i study and convert to Zoroastrianism?

If you can find Dwellings of the Philosopher's (Fulcanelli's second book)- he expounds on it a little more. Not sure if that one is online though.

user you are currently living through the start of the modern grand solar minima, which will last for the next 3 decades. The chances of us seeing large scale eruptions is very high in these coming years due to ever increasing amounts of cosmic radiation piercing the earth and suns weakened magnetic fields, exciting silica in the mantle. A volcano that wad extinct for 4500 years just became active again last year at Mayotte Island, producing the largest suvmarine eruption we've ever seen. Krakatau erupted and collapsed, causing a tsunami that killed hundreds last year as well, Kilauea collapsed and emptied its magma chamber at a rate unseen since the Dalton Minima in the 1700s. On top of all this you are living through the beginning stages of a magnetic reversal of our poles, the magnetic south pole has completely left Antarctica and the North is quickly speeding towards Siberia. The recently declassified Adam and Eve Story on the CIA website states one of the poles will be North of Peru, the other in the South China sea, roughly. Make sense now why China built a forward operating base there, creating literal new islands in the process? And why we're destabilizing south America? The chess pieces have been moved, people just aren't paying attention to the bigger picture because it's happening in the course of decades not days

no you're missing the point. it's not about joining a religion...it's about the knowledge that is hidden inside them. all of them. well not new things like Scientology - those have no occult significance. Just read them and compare and contrast it all. There's a third meaning that's below the surface. Etymology, language, is the key. It's sort of like the language hidden inside the language when God confounded speech after Babel.

I recommend this 10 part series. It goes into great detail about exactly what happens with each potential event.

My opinion is it'll be either the mega eruption or gamma ray burst that's the most plausible. Perhaps nuclear.

Attached: 813AHyL61rL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 291K)

Wow these books are full of pictures from notre dame, and then it burned down, not a good sign at all.

Attached: 1503657372102.jpg (374x375, 36K)

that was a sad blow for me personally. Notre Dame was an amazing place. the symbolism of it burning is not lost on me. to be honest. i had a strong feeling that it would happen before it did...because it fits a greater picture overall of things to come.

Thank you for the insight and the reading brother, anything else you wish to show us about this subject? Do you know anything about hollow earth theory? You see to be initiated into the occult.

Attached: thule.jpg (600x906, 126K)

I don't care what it is i just want it to happen already
youtube.com/watch?v=HGhP3p6lI3U

>You see to be initiated into the occult.
No just a student for many many years. I have only theories but no firm science of the matter. I believe the hollow earth theory is just symbolic of man. Whereas the alchemist in their writings would say the "hollow oak"..which is also the chosen wood for Notre Dame's roof. Notre Dame is also a symbol of man...it's all connected. As above so below. That which is above is like that which is below. This is why I suspect a universal foreshadowing in the roof burning down. Something else Fulcanelli says in his book is that "there are no coincidences down here below". So I feel the roof is one of three "fires" that signal an end game coming. The next would be the war, and the final one would be the Earth itself...so perhaps it is hollow...but I can't say I know.

All the suffering that's been life and knowing I will suffer in death also. What the fuck was this all for?

>but nobody wants to consider the sun.
Lots of people have.
A little dry at times but lots of good info.

Causes of the Ice Ages, Series 4, Part 4A; the 14C Evidence of the 12,068 year Clock Cycle.
youtube.com/watch?v=GD30QvUJfXQ

I think of suffering a bit like distillation...you have to boil for a bit before you're pure of spirit.

go back to /x/ faggots

>nobody wants to consider the sun.
This is false.
Another schizo fag has spent hours watching YouTube videos about doomsday scenarios and thinks he's learned some hidden knowledge.
Scientists are already well aware of this issue. Defending against solar mass ejections would cost trillions. You'd either have to update all technology to be resistant to a once every 500 million years event, or install protection around the earth for a once every 500 million years event. No ones going to bother with that.

/thread

At about 615 you can see the sun going micro nova, or the reset button as god calls it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0