Rods of God

Filmed today over central Australia during highway closure for military testing. Came through the atmosphere and descended toward Woomera proving ground. Coincidental meteorite or Directed Kinetic Energy weapon?

Attached: 6E176B37-4565-4972-A5E8-782987855C1B.jpg (1024x620, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VpjkS_Jq3ZU?t=424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing is a coincidence

Attached: 1539704175606.jpg (2080x4160, 2M)

Grainy photo.... shit context. fuck off asio and afp

check the area at the time for seismic activity. the real sky finger would register a small surface disturbance.

>central Australia
No such thing

Attached: 1543608734354.png (701x1500, 205K)

alright, no bullshit i was flying from chicago to cali and have a real nice mirrorless camera, took a pic of the daytime moon and noticed what looked to be the evening star next to it... and then in other pics.... the fucking star was in other places. checked my. lense and everything thinking it was dirt or something.... nope.... no way.... looked just like that, phone posting rn and other pic will come from pc so name will change

Attached: 2019-09-11_10.44.59.jpg (512x1024, 195K)

Sorry I didn’t have my fucking Stanley Kubrick fucking ultra zoom 10000080p camera at the ready cunt! If I left the relative foreground in the photo then my position would let faggot glowniggers, like yourself, know where I was. Kek.

Good call. Cheers.

wow it's nothing

boy I'm sleepy, time for bed :)

Attached: 1488182695364.jpg (570x487, 45K)

So wheres the video or a link you spastic cunt?

fuck max file 4mb, going to high res and linking

Not available to faggot glowies like you ASIO anal fucker.

give the video nigger
probably just a missile test

Ok so the thread is a waste of time, righto fuckwit, I'm out.

So where about were you? Pimba? What do you do for a living out there mate?

rods of god is so stupid. why would we waste all that money putting tungsten rods into orbit when we have a billion missiles sitting in silos?

why would we give 38 billion to israel? you want to talk about stupid expenses.

here it is... not sure if this crossboard linking works like this but whatever

/hr/

Because a directed Kinetic energy weapon attack is undetectable unlike your glow in the dark fucking shit blowers.

also its probably not related, but looked similar, these pocs are 100% unedited and i havent even gotten to the raws yet, it was over america so i doubt rods of god but it wasnt another plane ill say that

It's coincidental condensed clouding, goy

Attached: merchant.jpg (220x220, 19K)

post video you autist

its a fuking bird you paranoid shizo

I was looking at the moon many years ago and noticed a white dot to the left and it was moving toward the moon pretty quick.
It turns out it was a satellite that was in some sort of low orbit reflecting the sun.
I was pretty lucky to just so happen to see it.

What am I meant to be seeing in them?
Can you circle the thing user?

So many fucking ASIO faggots wanting details. If nothing else, this post has exposed the amount of glow niggers lurking on Jow Forums.

Nothing to see here goy, just a satellite falling. Or something like that.

Attached: 152674598466.jpg (491x491, 43K)

it can also penetrate much further than a conventional bomb, and doesnt radiate the shit out of everything in sight. well provided they didnt dump a bunch of depleted uranium into it like they do with the 5.56 nato rounds. poor milfags have no idea they are walking around with down syndrome loaded in the balls.

bro im on my phone and wife is asleep, look under the moon, you can see something dropping altitude, it is the only weird star looking thing above the horizon on the first pic and right on horizon in 2nd, sry linking didnt work, looks very similar no bull shit bros

Yep. Condensed cloud that was moving at about 3 Mach. Good try faggot.

youtu.be/VpjkS_Jq3ZU?t=424

pics were taken 9/6/2019, somewhere near southwest of chicago, like an hr into the flight, 3pm CST, 1/125 sec exposure, iso 200, close to F22 thats why its so damn clear, sont a7rii, grandmaster 24mm-70mm f2.4 to f22 constant lense

rare merchant

they don't put depleted uranium into 556 you fucking moron. they put it into tank rounds and some arty rounds.

Heh

>they arent supposed to put depleted uranium into 556
im sure the ones that go through inspection are perfectly fine. good luck with your special needs kid.

1 post by this ID
Where's the video?
Christ

fat

I see it now, I dled them and put in photoshop to view closer.

Definitely a star looking thing that moves though.

>we have a billion missiles sitting in silos
we have less than 500, retard

No fallout, also they are impossible to defend against

Attached: 800px-Titanium_spectrum_visible.png (800x138, 3K)

Nah. Glendambo. I pick up sheep shit for compost. Pay is shit but it’s better than working for ASIO.

Are you sure it wasn't an emu? I've heard you have issues with them.

And now come the fly boys from Newcastle to inspect the damage.

Attached: 82313715-0769-4BC9-8BD6-EE1C7336597B.jpg (750x1102, 248K)

you did have a suspicious depth seismic event, but it looks too far north west of you to be related. probably some pine gap shenanigans.

weaponized activated emu balls

Rational explanations:
1. Space Debris
2. Resuable rocket landing
3. Satellite decommissioning
4. Any other low-orbit satellite activity
Conslusion:
OMG ERLIENS ARE MERKING THE PEPE GEY

Attached: 1539246179635.jpg (968x726, 45K)

Is that arab? If yes what does it say?

OP is legit

Attached: kojak.jpg (580x400, 23K)

BIG plumper

off topic thread can we have moderators of this board delete it please. And the original poster you may as well delete that picture since its absolutely nothing, just a white dot in the sky. Did you take this picture yourself and do you live in the woomera area? are you an australian citizen? what were you doing today near the military testing zone? its best to clear the area when these operations take place, cheers

Because rods are completely stealth. No one can even prove they were hit by a rod.

It wouldn't be visible, probably not white. And should make a pretty decent siemic pop.

ideal strayan banter

Too small to grind uranium for penetrators. Video game faggot thinks everything du. 50bmg was smallest my corps buddies had even heard of, and that's trusting marine hearsay.

7.62mm DU exists.

Bump

Those rods were mine.

Attached: IMG_0286.png (693x1200, 1.58M)

bump

New Zealand has moved.

Attached: JFK era Air Force One.jpg (1273x1156, 800K)

>gee, sure wonder what could've happened here at this molten tungsten crater...

stouffers stovetop stuffing doesnt exist in this timeline. all of the photos in my /cic/ database are now another brand. i had a separate folder for stouffers... my best friend was called stovetop.

Attached: the Hugebonghits.jpg (501x427, 109K)