Youtube deletes your comment if you say

>Fuck the ADL
Try it for yourself.
This pewdiepie thing is big.

Attached: Honks.jpg (546x767, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone else think this was pewds attempt at 4d chess? ADL wasn't liked before, but now all his fans are pretty pissed about them
Idk, could be that he's just intimidated and he cucked out

Give context

>226172797
I think he is just intimidated and cucked out.
He will not support the Youtubers union even though they are having meetings with youtube instead he is paying off the ADL, are all youtubers supposed to be able to just pay off the ADL?

At least it's redpilling countless normies by consequence.

Nah I think he's legitimately scared and threatened bro
You should be standing up for him even when he inevitably tells people to stop.

Pewdiepie is playing ADL's asses bc he knows how fucked up they're gonna get if his fans think that they're gonna go at him again after his 100M mark and after they got him cancelled in 2017.

Kike mod on pews subreddit deleting posts

not surprised about his post history

Attached: A1adw.png (1024x432, 40K)

>60 KB JPG
>Try it for yourself.

I believe you. My comments get shoah’d all the time. But i’ll do it anyway.

extortion racket

I'll make sure this will be the most written sentence in the history of the internet.

>if they censor you, you win
I want to believe

There are 100 million people this can piss off.
And it has pissed most of them off so maybe you are onto something.

Why do the Jews always do this?

It's like that meme where the ostrich sticks it's head in the sand and then pretends that it's enemies aren't there. That's what the jews are doing with censorship. They ban everyone and then tell themselves that their enemies aren't there anymore. It's literally the most retarded strategy in the world.

Nobody knows what you're talking about. You were deleted for shit posting

Attached: 1566262120439.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Attached: 1564938610811.gif (1100x600, 865K)

More likely to do with using the word FUCK than it is to do with the statement as a whole.

Jow Forums deletes your thread if I mention this

Epstein fucked Les wexner like he used to always do
How do you think Epstein got all his money???

From fucking Les Wexner's ass.. and blackmailing him too

How do the Jews let it slide honestly about how Epstein got all his money and who financed all of EPSTEIN s gay dealings...

It truly is amazing that nobody follows the money to les wexner who is 100 fucking percent GAY!!! ????

This is going to slide too. You know epstein married Les wexner??

Les wexner is gay!!!!!
And he banks for mossad and launders Israel's money into the USA through his limited brand, Victoria secret and corporation s..

Where do you think Epstein got all his little girls from?? Victoria secret mom's that's who!!!!

Wake up Pol! Les wexner is still fucking your little goy boy toys

He hired the hit ok epstein most likely so it would still over ruin Les Wexner's brand and blow the USA s largest mossad operations cover !!

Les wexner is gay . Epstein married wexner to his fake wife. And Epstein literally got all his money...

Whether from sucking wexners dick and doing wexners gay secret pedo stuff or from blackmailing wexner with legit evidence of Wexner's pedo gay dealings
sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnbc.com%2F2019%2F08%2F07%2Fjeffrey-epstein-misappropriated-vast-sums-les-wexner-says.html

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.insider.com%2Fvictorias-secret-wexner-gave-power-of-attorney-to-epstein-report-2019-7%2F

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnymag.com%2Fintelligencer%2F2019%2F07%2Fjeffrey-epsteins-ties-to-les-wexner-what-weve-learned.html

WHY DO JANNIES KEEP DELETING THIS????? Hmmmmm???

Ok wexner fucks epsteins ass . But same thing. They are/ were both gay

Big if true

The ride never ends, but everyday is smiles now.

Attached: 1561738131087.jpg (1024x917, 65K)

You can't quote the Talmud either, Give it a go. It's been like that for a few months now.

goyim gets auto removed too

Get a job, you fucking retarded incel virgin

>Follows people who review memes
>Unironically

Attached: 1553425354133.jpg (1280x720, 59K)